Why is there a random problem where-by i cant use artillery. When i call for it it thinks i am calling...."attention to the map" usually happens on my first roll out in a battle.

Please advise what and when you are going to do!

What is the best way of posting game clips on here of these problems, i have a multitude of clips showing different issues. 

3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Why is there a random problem where-by i cant use artillery. When i call for it it thinks i am calling...."attention to the map" usually happens on my first roll out in a battle.

Please advise what and when you are going to do!

What is the best way of posting game clips on here of these problems, i have a multitude of clips showing different issues. 

Do you play on controller or MnK?

medal medal medal medal

24 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

It probably is just a glitch that happens for both if I had to assume. Also Idk if there is a glitch with the T-10A but I can’t find out atm

I was asking in case it's a key bind problem. Like maybe conflicting key binds.  I'm trying to trouble shoot and actually help since it's such an odd problem.  

medal medal medal medal

Bug reports have to go through the official forum channels, here you'll just have other users commenting and nothing is noted down by the dev's.