@[email protected] you forget we are part of the console minority where the majority of said minority is on PlayStation so we are a minority of a minority meaning we matter the least. We would have had a bigger community if it wasn’t for the @live debacle that was only fixed late last year -_-.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
medal medal medal medal

14 hours ago, [email protected] said:

:lol2::lol2::lol2: This gets me every time lmao. What a joke. 

So it’s a joke that you try to make me rage so I get banned because you hate me because I am actually against how we have been treated because we are supposed to be good and be used as target practice. So far everything that has happened to use such as the fact we were turned into targets and how we have been given less and mistreated every time and how we are given a more buggy version of the game is all a joke to you! If we all pretend it never happened then who will actually know the truth and what will there be to stop us from being treated worse, nothing will. So far you have made me rant, made me literally want to curse so much that I would literally not even regret it and you have been trying to make me start getting angry just so you can be like “hahaha nobody will remember anything because I hate this person for remembering only bad things.” @[email protected] leave me alone for good since you are trying to get me banned every time I post. I just looked at your replies to posts and so far every last one has been made towards any reply I make so it makes me think your only purpose is to be an obstacle to anything I ever say.

Edited by [email protected]
  • Sad 1
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

So it’s a joke that you try to make me rage so I get banned because you hate me because I am actually against how we have been treated because we are supposed to be good and be used as target practice. So far everything that has happened to use such as the fact we were turned into targets and how we have been given less and mistreated every time and how we are given a more buggy version of the game is all a joke to you! If we all pretend it never happened then who will actually know the truth and what will there be to stop us from being treated worse, nothing will. So far you have made me rant, made me literally want to curse so much that I would literally not even regret it and you have been trying to make me start getting angry just so you can be like “hahaha nobody will remember anything because I hate this person for remembering only bad things.” @[email protected] leave me alone for good since you are trying to get me banned every time I post. I just looked at your replies to posts and so far every last one has been made towards any reply I make so it makes me think your only purpose is to be an obstacle to anything I ever say.

:016:

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

:016:

@[email protected] how about you do something useful instead of commenting of every post to anger me while you are also adding very immature faces every time. Every time you add one of those faces it makes me think you are a child who can’t understand that the fact we are treated worse is literally the equivalent that we are “separate but equal” but so far that equality has yet to show itself in a major form.

medal medal medal medal

falco416
falco416 gave [email protected] a warning for this post
Reason: Verbal Warning Only · Points: 0 ·
4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

@[email protected] how about you do something useful instead of commenting of every post to anger me while you are also adding very immature faces every time. Every time you add one of those faces it makes me think you are a child who can’t understand that the fact we are treated worse is literally the equivalent that we are “separate but equal” but so far that equality has yet to show itself in a major form.

I'm making this :016: face because that's how you sound. I don't really care to argue with you anymore because facts don't matter to you.  You're always going to think they're out to get you no matter what I say.  If you had legitimate complaints to discuss I'd be fine but I hate seeing your posts bc they're ridiculous.  It leads me to believe you're the child bc you can't understand the fact that all platforms have their bugs, and the console population is fine. I see a lot of posts in the LFG section as well as a good mix in the game. I'm not trying to get you banned but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it happened. You never contribute anything to the topics. 

medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, [email protected] said:

@[email protected] this post is in relation to xbox updates, if you have nothing to comment in relation to that it will be appreciated if you refrain from 

Yea I'm the one that started the off topic rant... you want something on topic?  What problems are you having that are so game breaking that you call this game a joke? What long promised fixes are you waiting for?  My Xbox runs the game just fine minus a literal 3 second or less frame drop when it gets a little hectic around me.  That's still just a minor inconvenience. 

medal medal medal medal

Yea I'm the one that started the off topic rant... you want something on topic?  What problems are you having that are so game breaking that you call this game a joke? What long promised fixes are you waiting for?  My Xbox runs the game just fine minus a literal 3 second or less frame drop when it gets a little hectic around me.  That's still just a minor inconvenience. 

And you call completely crashing the newest consoles a minor inconvenience? 

medal medal medal medal

17 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

And you call completely crashing the newest consoles a minor inconvenience? 

My Xbox runs the game just fine minus a literal 3 second or less frame drop when it gets a little hectic around me.  That's still just a minor inconvenience. 

I literally said mine runs fine and I'm experiencing a minor inconvenience with a few seconds of frame drop.  Stop trying to start an argument.  I'm not sure why your new console in having such issues since there's a whole recent thread about the Series and most of the people on there say theirs runs fine. 

medal medal medal medal

@[email protected] there are numerous glitches on xbox that on their own are not "game breaking" but they are a pain in the a*s. My problem is that gaijin seem to ignore xbox players. 

I love the game and play for a couple hours every evening, i just want some sort of confirmation from gaijin of when they are going to sort it!

I have sent game clips of glitches to Support and have yet to receive a "ticket" for any of them.

• Sad 1