Simplified profit/earning system in EC missions

Best answer

Thank you for all your feedback! Your suggestions and ideas were passed to the development team. They will continue to work on it and when ready, we will again share any news with you.

I dont think "Removing P. Created rooms is the solution" That's just a solution only Gaijin will choose. That's the simplest solution.

I would say they should leave P. Created rooms but they should fix them. There are great options by having them. Historical battles and Operations. They should just remove the ability of creating ALL vs ALL rooms, create a max of 2 rooms by tier so you enforce people to join one of those 2 or go to a normal server (that should also remove the possibility of creating boosting servers over and over), ban ANY pilot who uses illegal stupid tactics.  

Then we have the main issues: bombers getting more rewards, 3rd person cheater view, people strafing AF with useless AAA and sh*t small maps for top tier and sh*t huge maps for EC1.

New pilots like small rooms because they can practice better. Well I say: go to a custom game and kill bots until you feel comfortable to kill planes in a normal game or just join a game with good pilots, suffer, rage quit and try again until you destroy those good pilots like the majority of us did in the past. Its always good to see new pilots but Sim is like real life: you suffer to get something, you suffer to dont get seal-clubbed.

For rewards: Its non-sense that the most difficult task (flying and getting kills) is less rewarding than take off, press autolevel mode and press spacebar. More difficult task= bigger rewards. Sim should be for those who really enjoy sim! Also lower the tickets bleeding for when somebody is bombing your AF.... its too abusive that your team with +20-30 kills lose because 3-4 guys were bombing in the enemy team. Maybe a bigger ticket bleeding for enemy team when engaging and destroying a bomber would fix this. In conclusion: I hope this change doesnt mean that somebody who gets 1 kill and doesnt do anything gets the same amount of rewards than one guy with 10-20 kills. That would be unfair and stupid :)

Edited by onebullet95SPAIN
  • Thanks 1
medal medal

54 minutes ago, Mahd1378 said:

Some peoples are saying that they don't care about reward and all they want is having fun in simulator. If Gaijin really remove economy from simulator or make it equal to other modes they won't say the same words again and they will without any doubt demand simulator great economy back or they will leave simulator forever.

Nice strawman fallacy, bucko. Fact of the matter is that people want a gamemode that doesn't break their bank and has adequate earnings, along with decent gameplay.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 minutes ago, onebullet95SPAIN said:

I dont think "Removing P. Created rooms is the solution" That's just a solution only Gaijin will choose. That's the simplest solution.

I would say they should leave P. Created rooms but they should fix them. There are great options by having them. Historical battles and Operations. They should just remove the ability of creating ALL vs ALL rooms, create a max of 2 rooms by tier so you enforce people to join one of those 2 or go to a normal server (that should also remove the possibility of creating boosting servers over and over), ban ANY pilot who uses illegal stupid tactics.  

Then we have the main issues: bombers getting more rewards, 3rd person cheater view, people strafing AF with useless AAA and sh*t small maps for top tier and sh*t huge maps for EC1.

New pilots like small rooms because they can practice better. Well I say: go to a custom game and kill bots until you feel comfortable to kill planes in a normal game or just join a game with good pilots, suffer, rage quit and try again until you destroy those good pilots like the majority of us did in the past. Its always good to see new pilot Sim is like real life: you suffer to get something, you suffer to dont get seal-clubbed.

For rewards: Its non-sense that the most difficult task (flying and getting kills) is less rewarding than take off, press autolevel mode and press spacebar. More difficult task= bigger rewards. Sim should be for those who really enjoy sim! Also lower the tickets bleeding for when somebody is bombing your AF.... its too abusive that your team with +20-30 kills lose because 3-4 guys were bombing in the enemy team. Maybe a bigger ticket bleeding for enemy team when engaging and destroying a bomber would fix this. In conclusion: I hope this change doesnt mean that somebody who gets 1 kill and doesnt do anything gets the same amount of rewards than one guy with 10-20 kills. That would be unfair and stupid :)

This. Remove all vs all rooms and 3rd person view for bombers. Concerning the removal of the bomber ticket bleed - this could lead to much more farming with zombers. You can then easily prolong the game to get much more XPs for mindless continuous airfield bombing. This is the main problem - the difference of XPs earned for shooting down other fighters or doing CAS duties in a fighter or attacker compared to a bomber. The bomber gets a lot of more XPs. In the current environment the bombers are the match winners

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 minutes ago, ivica70 said:

This. Remove all vs all rooms and 3rd person view for bombers. Concerning the removal of the bomber ticket bleed - this could lead to much more farming with zombers. You can then easily prolong the game to get much more XPs for mindless continuous airfield bombing. This is the main problem - the difference of XPs earned for shooting down other fighters or doing CAS duties in a fighter or attacker compared to a bomber. The bomber gets a lot of more XPs. In the current environment the bombers are the match winners

Yeah, thats what i thought, longer games= more time for bomber to grind BUT if they make fighters to bleed enemy tickets faster when they get a bomber should help. Maybe? Also,  maybe capturing A points should bleed tickets even more. The problem with this is that games could last less than 2 hours, which in some cases its bad. Especially when u are going 19-0 xD

medal medal

1 hour ago, onebullet95SPAIN said:

New pilots like small rooms because they can practice better. Well I say: go to a custom game and kill bots until you feel comfortable to kill planes in a normal game or just join a game with good pilots, suffer, rage quit and try again until you destroy those good pilots like the majority of us did in the past. Its always good to see new pilots but Sim is like real life: you suffer to get something, you suffer to dont get seal-clubbed.

1 hour ago, ivica70 said:

So what if you remove the ALL vs ALL option? What is going to change?

I can still simply make France vs USA, Germany, Britain, Japan (not ALL) room and the result will be the same.

and if people joins in the French team (which is less likely) I can open another 20 rooms where I can assure victory. So what changes?

I can still go bomb in that with without countering any enemy, I can rocket the Air Fields, I can kill AI's and grind in my own private room.
What's the difference as long as I can make my own private room?

No game mode has the option to make their own room, no game mode has the option to pick their enemy neither AB nor RB.
So why SB has it especially when you have officially created rooms by Gaijin? 
Especially the SB shouldn't have the option to divide the population even more due to its already few player base. 

Please Created Rooms are none sense and its the root of the problem.
All of the mentioned abuses are happening in the Player Created Rooms not somewhere else, not in the Official rooms...

The greatest possible improvement for the SB is simply removing it especially compared to the new incoming system and compared to other suggestions which is more complex and less reliable. 

Nothing better can happen to SB. No more divided population. No more abuse. 

I dare those people to make any kind of abuse in the same room that I am in. 

The abuse happens due to lack of resistance which can only be possible by creating new rooms more than the SB player base. 

The abuse is not only killing the same person over and over again it also happens with bombing bases, rocketing airfields, killing AI's on your own in a huge map over and over again.

It is not surprising that some people have 90 K/D's.
They are simply making an empty rooms, adjusts the teams where for the A team it is impossible to win and for the B team it is impossible to lose. He joins to the B team and keeps repeating the his thing. That is the abuse. and obviously the cure of this problem is Removing Player Created Rooms and nothing else. 

Edited by AdelWolf
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal

7 minutes ago, AdelWolf said:

So what if you remove the ALL vs ALL rooms? What is going to change?

I can still simply make France vs USA, Germany, Britain, Japan room and the result will be the same.

and if people joins in the French team (which is less likely) I can open another 20 rooms where I can assure victory. So what changes?

I can still go bomb in that with without countering any enemy, I can rocket the Air Fields, I can kill AI's and grind in my own private room.
What's the difference as long as I can make my own private room?

No game mode has the option to make their own room, no game mode has the option to pick their enemy neither AB nor RB.
Why SB has it especially when you have officially created rooms by Gaijin. Especially the SB shouldn't have the option to divide the population even more due to its already few player base. 

Please Created Rooms are none sense and its the root of the problem. All of the mentioned abuses are happening in the Player Created Rooms not somewhere else, not in the Official rooms...

The greatest possible improvement for the SB is simply removing it especially compared to the new incoming system and compared to other suggestions which is more complex and less reliable. 

Nothing better can happen to SB. No more divided population. No more abuse. 

I dare those people to make any kind of abuse in the same room that I am in. 

I said remove ALL vs ALL because people dont like to join those games so exploiters normally join those. Also, you didnt mention what i said: open a max of 2 rooms per tier, that would force people to join those games or join a normal game. Probably force people to create 2 different nations vs 2  different nations instead of just 1 vs all would help too.

People can create great matches in those rooms, just because 2-3 idiots use them for their own benefit doesn't mean those rooms are always a problem. Operations are enjoyable when people dont create non-sense matches. 

That problem is also happening in non-player created rooms (straffers, zombers, people using rockets on AF) so it's not just a problem with player-created rooms.

medal medal

28 minutes ago, onebullet95SPAIN said:

I said remove ALL vs ALL because people dont like to join those games so exploiters normally join those. Also, you didnt mention what i said: open a max of 2 rooms per tier, that would force people to join those games or join a normal game. Probably force people to create 2 different nations vs 2  different nations instead of just 1 vs all would help too.

People can create great matches in those rooms, just because 2-3 idiots use them for their own benefit doesn't mean those rooms are always a problem. Operations are enjoyable when people dont create non-sense matches. 

That problem is also happening in non-player created rooms (straffers, zombers, people using rockets on AF) so it's not just a problem with player-created rooms.

Sure removing or limiting Player Created Rooms will results and benefit the same.

Limiting each tier with 2 rooms is good, limiting each tier with 1 room is even better.
Like only 1 player created room for EC/Operation 3 at a time. 

Or you can simply charge players for per opened Player Created Room.
Joining is free, opening is charged.  500-1000 Golden Eagles which is better for the company, for the game play and also for the player base (better than removing).

You want to open Player Created Room?, with the specifications you want? which is an premium option where you get to pick tiers, nations, time, maps, match ups you want? should pay for it. 

Player created room is not a right. It is a premium option and premium options should always be charged.

500GE is a good charge and also would encourage players to make GE purchases. 

So you want to make a special event with the specifications you want where you also can benefit from it with SL, RP?you should pay for it remarkably. 

Edited by AdelWolf
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
medal

1 minute ago, AdelWolf said:

Sure removing or limiting Player Created Rooms will results and benefit the same.

Limiting each tier with 2 rooms is good, limiting each tier with 1 room is even better.

or you can simply charge players for per opened Player Created Room. Joining is free, opening is charged  500-1000 Golden Eagles which is better for the company and also for the player base (better than removing)

You want to open Player Created Room?, with the specifications you want? which is an premium option where you get to pick tier, nations, maps you want? should pay for it.

So you want to make an special event with the specifications you want? As it says in the name "special", you should pay for it. 

+1

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I have a very bad feeling about this. So many times an attempt to fix abusive behavior has ended up making the experience worse for everyone. This has been the case in War Thunder and many other games I know.

I have just started playing Air Sim recently (mostly jets) because I was too tired of the repetitive Air RB so other people might have more insight, but still heres my thoughts.

The abusive behavior is indeed annoying. I hate to see player created lobbies that are rigged from the start. But some obvious "fixes" to the abusive behavior bear a lot of risk, you really shouldn't drive away people from an already lowly populated game mode.

There should be no limit to rewards per time unit for player kills. It seems like playing a fighter is just not as rewarding even if you perform very good. Making rewards even worse here will make even less people play fighters. Actually rewards for playing fighters should be increased. That is no issue if you actually introduce a good reporting system and consequently ban abusive players who set up to kill their friends or alt accounts! I don't think bombers should be nerfed in terms of reward either. You could of course limit the impact the bombers have on the outcome of the match, but why reduce their rewards? Let people play what they want. One reason why I like Sim is cause its not the stupid dumbed down team deathmatch that Air RB is. People wont "abuse" bombers if other strategies for winning work just aswell. You could even motivate people to use fighters more by increasing their rewards?

Why dont you just limit the nations you can choose when creating a match to fixed presets that allow for balanced matchups? You could even use the nation presets that are used in regular Air RB matches.

I used to play planetside a long while ago and you got xp boosts for joining the team in a disadvantage. Why isnt something like this used for Air Sim? Just give people some rp or sl boosts for joining the outnumbered team. That gives you more motivation to actually join, try and turn around the outcome of the match.

Really, there are so many options. PLEASE dont use the supposedly "easy" solution which will punish everyone in the end.

Edited by SteeeveMaddennn
typo
  • Thanks 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Just now, SteeeveMaddennn said:

I have a very bad feeling about this. So many times an attempt to fix abusive behavior has ended up making the experience worse for everyone. This has been the case in War Thunder and many other games I know.

I have just started playing Air Sim recently (mostly jets) because I was too tired of the repetitive Air RB so other people might have more insight, but still heres my thoughts.

The abusive behavior is indeed annoying. I hate to see player created lobbies that are rigged from the start. But some obvious "fixes" to the abusive behavior bear a lot of risk, you really shouldn't drive away people from an already lowly populated game mode.

There should be no limit to rewards per time unit for player kills. It seems like playing a fighter is just not as rewarding even if you perform very good. Making rewards even worse here will make even less people play fighters. Actually rewards for playing fighters should be increased. That is no issue if you actually introduce a good reporting system and consequently ban abusive players who set up to kill their friends or alt accounts! I don't think bombers should be nerfed in terms of reward either. You could of course limit the impact the bombers have on the outcome of the match, but why reduce their rewards? Let people play what they want. People wont "abuse" bombers if other strategies for winning work just aswell. You could even motivate people to use fighters more by increasing their rewards?

Why dont you just limit the nations you can choose when creating a match to fixed presets that allow for balanced matchups? You could even use the nation presets that are used in regular Air RB matches.

I used to play planetside a long while ago and you got xp boosts for joining the team in a disadvantage. Why isnt something like this used for Air Sim? Just give people some rp or sl boosts for joining the outnumbered team. That gives you more motivation to actually join, try and turn around the outcome of the match.

Really, there are so many options. PLEASE dont use the supposedly "easy" solution which will punish everyone in the end.

I really can't agree with you. Although the SIM is a minority group, this does not mean that we should welcome some dishonest players to join the SIM.

6 minutes ago, Jun065 said:

I really can't agree with you. Although the SIM is a minority group, this does not mean that we should welcome some dishonest players to join the SIM.

How did I say the opposite? I never said I wanted to welcome abusive players. Read again and you will see I am all for a system that consequently bans abusive players. The point of my post was that the devs should be careful not to introduce measures that punish everyone in the end.

Edited by SteeeveMaddennn
added the explanation

When I refer to all vs all rooms, I mean also the notorious France or Italy vs all. Such rooms should be forbidden. As someone mentioned here earlier - somehow historical setups should be the only solution to create a room. In EC6 and EC7 it should be something like NATO vs Eastern Bloc

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Maybe if we had better reward mechanics at top tier, then maybe people abusing the rooms might not happen as much.

Seems to me the problems with the design, not the player base, do you blame them, i certainly don't

Edited by Tubby_Vermin
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I might be understanding this wrong, but it seems we're trading battle actions here for simple time invested? 

That seems like it will lead to other abuses, more rampant than kill trading.

medal medal medal

39 minutes ago, AdelWolf said:

Or you can simply charge players for per opened Player Created Room.
Joining is free, opening is charged.  500-1000 Golden Eagles which is better for the company, for the game play and also for the player base (better than removing).

You want to open Player Created Room?, with the specifications you want? which is an premium option where you get to pick tiers, nations, time, maps, match ups you want? should pay for it. 

Player created room is not a right. It is a premium option and premium options should always be charged.

So you want to make a special event with the specifications you want where you also can benefit from it with SL, RP?you should pay for it remarkably. 

Im NOT against that idea but that should be the last option possible if things dont get better.I think that the changes that I mentioned before (and some other cool ideas we can see in this topic) should be enough  to stop the ABusers from exploiting the game. More people per room= less options for them to bomb freely. If Gaijin combines that with a better reporting system, they make the RP/SL gains more "fair" for both: fighters and bombers and EC fixes like AAA, maps etc we might see a good change..... BUT we can only dream for now and hope this new system doesnt kill sim even more:crazy:

Edited by onebullet95SPAIN
medal medal

This is simply a terrible Idea. The mode needs to be based off performance and not time played. Gijan should be promoting this mode not trying to kill it. They have something that stands out in the industry and could bring in many more players but they can only think short term cash grab instead of long term investment. 

The devs should really be going to opposite and trying to figure out how to get more players into Sim and Enduring Confrontation not push them away and kill the mode. Thing like spawn costs should be locked to per class and rank not per plane. This would promote more diverse play styles in game. Have more mission types and have certain mission types the devs want to promote give more rewards for completion than say kills or bombing runways. Give bonuses for flying in a squadron to promote teamwork and not solo afk bombing. Promote the mode in some advertisement and put it on the main screen for selecting modes. Also EC should be brought back for RB. Many RB players would love this and have requested it.

Gijan Use your heads hear please I implore you. You have something great that you can profit on. Nurture it and let it grow. Then expand the mode instead of trying to snuff it out for quick cash grabs that only drive your players away.

Highest Regards,
7 Year War Thunder Player

Edited by SheepDog2142
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

SO GOOD

11 minutes ago, SheepDog2142 said:

This is simply a terrible Idea. The mode needs to be based off performance and not time played. Gijan should be promoting this mode not trying to kill it. They have something that stands out in the industry and could bring in many more players but they can only think short term cash grab instead of long term investment. 

The devs should really be going to opposite and trying to figure out how to get more players into Sim and Enduring Confrontation not push them away and kill the mode. Thing like spawn costs should be locked to per class and rank not per plane. This would promote more diverse play styles in game. Have more mission types and have certain mission types the devs want to promote give more rewards for completion than say kills or bombing runways. Give bonuses for flying in a squadron to promote teamwork and not solo afk bombing. Promote the mode in some advertisement and put it on the main screen for selecting modes. Also EC should be brought back for RB. Many RB players would love this and have requested it.

Gijan Use your heads hear please I implore you. You have something great that you can profit on. Nature it and let it grow and expand instead of trying to snuff it out for quick cash grabs that only drive your players away.

Highest Regards,
7 Year War Thunder Player

+1

SIM is really a very potential game mode. It will bring many new opportunities to War Thunder. GAIJIN should try to develop his potential instead of trying to kill SIM.

Edited by Jun065
  • Upvote 2

Also how this gonna solve this,

Players will still create rooms, lock the room with alt accounts then peacefully do the mission objectives without any interruption for 3 hours for the max profit. How this solution gonna change that? This is still not solving the player created rooms/alt account problem.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

Its really Giajns fault for nerfing SL gains into the ground to the point more and more players have no choose but to use scummy tactics. Thee devs where to short sided to see what their scummy money grabbing tactics would do to the community. This is a symptom of a larger problem and giving up more freedoms for some security is insane and extremely reactionary. 

Being able to lock matches with alt accounts needs to be addressed but not simply by taking the easiest way out that hurts the most players. Lets try and use some thought and old fashioned brainstorming to come up with a better idea that the first thing that pops into our heads.

medal medal

12 minutes ago, SheepDog2142 said:

Its really Giajns fault for nerfing SL gains into the ground to the point more and more players have no choose but to use scummy tactics. Thee devs where to short sided to see what their scummy money grabbing tactics would do to the community. This is a symptom of a larger problem and giving up more freedoms for some security is insane and extremely reactionary. 

Being able to lock matches with alt accounts needs to be addressed but not simply by taking the easiest way out that hurts the most players. Lets try and use some thought and old fashioned brainstorming to come up with a better idea that the first thing that pops into our heads.

Yea adressing the locked matches, the best solution is to put some work into it and get some bans on the way. Doesnt have to be permanent but enough to scare off others from doing it.

I also agree with your first point but keep in mind, which exploitable feature in any game you know hasnt been exploited in some way, no matter if the grind and economy in the game is tough or not? But yea, no matter what the SL gains are a joke, even more in SIM than other modes to my experience. But how many thousand times has this been stated already, that just a lost cause...

1 hour ago, SteeeveMaddennn said:

There should be no limit to rewards per time unit for player kills. It seems like playing a fighter is just not as rewarding even if you perform very good. Making rewards even worse here will make even less people play fighters. Actually rewards for playing fighters should be increased. That is no issue if you actually introduce a good reporting system and consequently ban abusive players who set up to kill their friends or alt accounts! I don't think bombers should be nerfed in terms of reward either. You could of course limit the impact the bombers have on the outcome of the match, but why reduce their rewards? Let people play what they want. One reason why I like Sim is cause its not the stupid dumbed down team deathmatch that Air RB is. People wont "abuse" bombers if other strategies for winning work just aswell. You could even motivate people to use fighters more by increasing their rewards?

I like that. Same here, starting to get back more into SB, because Air RB has become a s-show with the stupid dumb mixed constant battles. I also like the opportunity player created rooms give to create some historical matchups. Also don't get what people's deal is with Zombers... either shoot them down or ignore them. There are still many players who like playing bombers (and ffs this is not a fighter only game), and SB has become pretty much the last game mode where they have a chance of being of importance after the crap idiotic changes to bases and airfields in RB. Also love the constant whining here about "stabilized mouse aim"... like what else are they supposed to aim with? And stabilized, well the guns were mounted usually at the guns CG point, so of course they are somewhat stable at level or smooth 1G maneuvers. I would understand reducing or stopping the gunner shooting at 3Gs but other than that no reason to deviate from "stabilized mouse aim". Also 3rd person view, a bomber has several crew members in positions with high visibility fields that are able to report what is going on around the bomber, so it is correct that they can generally see around them. (Yes I would for the sake of fun and history and visuals love to see individual gunner stations that can be manned by other players/squad members).

Maybe each player has the ability to create 1 room per day or week, maybe? This would still allow player created rooms, but reduces the ability of abusers to constantly create rooms, while giving legitimate players still at least once per day the opportunity to create a scenario they like.

Best regards,

Phil

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

19 minutes ago, Target1331 said:

Also don't get what people's deal is with Zombers...

Zombers can win matches by literally pressing space periodically.

19 minutes ago, Target1331 said:

like what else are they supposed to aim with?

WITH THIS

MO9KbR8.jpg

like all of us

24 minutes ago, Target1331 said:

There are still many players who like playing bombers (and ffs this is not a fighter only game),

Nobody said remove bombers, many player who like play bombers are playing RB in SB, all we are saying is they should play SB like the rest of us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

Hey all.

As a EC sim player for years i have a hard time to understand a need for a "simplified profit/earning system in EC missions".

First: There are few other EC matches then air sim. So where do you get your statistic from? Yes i know that boats and others gets them from time to time but they are always there for air sim.

Second: rewards compared with gametime. An EC match can go on for up to 3 hours. If you compare a good player in say Air RB that plays 3 hours of random air battles with a EC sim player that plays one event for 3 hours i do not hink the profit will be that different. Of course a RB player will not return to the airfield and land that many times so that bonus will not appear. But on the other hand, if it is a good player they will help carry the battle and can get a lot more wins. The EC battle can only be one win. There is no statistics in this article so it is hard for us to judge the "fairness".

Third: Dishonest players? I am dure that there are some people that always try to cheat, but most of the time the player made rooms are created because the BR and nation they want to play are not available. Example: If you want to play sweden you will ALWAYS have USA on your side and you will ALWAYS fight against Russia, ther are no other options for some strange reason. Maps is almost always Afghanistan and some times Vietnam. That is all you get. There is also a limitation on the BR,s that are available. If we can´t create our own rooms we ewither have to sit and wait for the right BR to show up. Or we can log off and come back some other time... Neither is a good solution.

Fourth: Yes playing objectives (bombing bases and ground targets, caping zones and so on) gives you a lot of RP and SL. Should it not? Playing a bomber in EC is HARD, rally hard. You are an easy target for any player with some ability to aim. Getting RP and SL from shooting down planes? Of course you get it. Ther are even objectives to shoot down. But if a player does not want to play objectives, should they get as much of a reward as someone that fights for a team win?

If you chase around the map and fight other players you will do enough RP and SL if you hit them and take them down. I dont know if players that goes for objectives acctually gets more because i always do fine either way. (Statistics?) Some time it is fun to just fly around and shoot and some times i really want a win.

Cheats: Look at statistics. Only way to cheat in air sim is if you always team up with the same people and always fight the same people, and i don´t mean 5 times, this must happen 100,s of times. You have to rig the game in some way that i don´t know how. I mean people from the same clan can not join both sides in a EC battle. So this must be people that agree to cheat before they even start the game. They must be organised and trust each other completly...... Maybe there is some way but i don´t know how.

If you want to do something on EC battles then make them open for all. Air, Ground, Navla, Helos, RB AB and SB. All the time! And make sure they are open at all BR,s all the time!

I am sorry in advance for any misspellings, They are all mine :)

Have a good one and i will see you among the clouds. :salute:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal