Simplified profit/earning system in EC missions

Best answer

Thank you for all your feedback! Your suggestions and ideas were passed to the development team. They will continue to work on it and when ready, we will again share any news with you.

44 minutes ago, The_Tea_Rex said:

Gaijin have not made any changes to the economy in sim yet, the matter is still under review.

I wish they show us some proposals before they implement anything, Gaijin have a historical of making changes for worse than for the better.

1 hour ago, The_Tea_Rex said:

Gaijin have not made any changes to the economy in sim yet, the matter is still under review.

21 minutes ago, Juva96 said:

I wish they show us some proposals before they implement anything, Gaijin have a historical of making changes for worse than for the better.

it is totally possible that this exploit has been there all the time - it just become more popular because people started testing it after reading this devblog.

It does not change the fact that exploit is there and more and more people use it.

medal medal medal medal medal

18 minutes ago, przybysz86 said:

it is totally possible that this exploit has been there all the time - it just become more popular because people started testing it after reading this devblog.

I have the same opinion, when you talk about a exploit and takes too long to do something, people will try to get on the train before they fix the problem.

18 minutes ago, przybysz86 said:

It does not change the fact that exploit is there and more and more people use it.

Even in Air RB, after you have few players, people try to make a gentleman agreement to farm ground targets, so they can have a higher profit.

8 minutes ago, Juva96 said:

Even in Air RB, after you have few players, people try to make a gentleman agreement to farm ground targets, so they can have a higher profit.

yeah, but in RB you can't create own room w/o outsiders to do so. Even by random queuing most of the time you will end up with someone who will not be willing to participate.

Player created rooms in WT are a mistake. GJ should remove them and instead make nation setups not common for all ranks but certain options only available at certain ranks. that would fix the problem that player rooms were (I assume) aimed to fix like ww2 match making in jet era which made no sense.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, przybysz86 said:

yeah, but in RB you can't create own room w/o outsiders to do so. Even by random queuing most of the time you will end up with someone who will not be willing to participate.

Player created rooms in WT are a mistake. GJ should remove them and instead make nation setups not common for all ranks but certain options only available at certain ranks. that would fix the problem that player rooms were (I assume) aimed to fix like ww2 match making in jet era which made no sense.

I don't think players created rooms are the real problem, since they are not password locked, anyone not willing to join the exploit can enter the room and don't take part on the exploit.

I think, the best way is to limit the nations setup, where you can't have a single minor nation against the world and don't let people create the same game in the same EC bracket (like 8 games playing Tunisia).

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Juva96 said:

I don't think players created rooms are the real problem, since they are not password locked, anyone not willing to join the exploit can enter the room and don't take part on the exploit.

I think, the best way is to limit the nations setup, where you can't have a single minor nation against the world and don't let people create the same game in the same EC bracket (like 8 games playing Tunisia).

they are - most of those rooms are created all vs 1 nation and 1 nation used is the weakest/less popular nation at given rank. They use alt accounts and then either leave those alt accounts there to lock slots or exit to create new room for more friends.

For example EC6 is full of all vs Italy because zombers are afraid only of AAMs and Italy is nation that have no zombers and have AAMs at relatively high BR of 9.3.
This means that 99% of time whoever joins will not have AAMs and IL-28 gunners are very good at defending against gun-only planes.

in fact, I don't have the screenshot anymore but once I've selected SA server only and there were 0 (zero!) "normal" rooms and about 15+ player created rooms, with most of them being 6 vs 1, 5 vs 0, 15 vs 2, etc

Those smaller teams usually were nations like Italy, etc that are (at that particular rant) least popular, especially when they  have to face zombers.

EDIT: there is also matter of room-hopping. You create farming room and as soon as someone else joins - you drop and create new one. All you need is 4 people and you can do it over and over and over - there is no limit

Edited by przybysz86
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, przybysz86 said:

they are - most of those rooms are created all vs 1 nation and 1 nation used is the weakest/less popular nation at given rank. They use alt accounts and then either leave those alt accounts there to lock slots or exit to create new room for more friends.

For example EC6 is full of all vs Italy because zombers are afraid only of AAMs and Italy is nation that have no zombers and have AAMs at relatively high BR of 9.3.
This means that 99% of time whoever joins will not have AAMs and IL-28 gunners are very good at defending against gun-only planes.

in fact, I don't have the screenshot anymore but once I've selected SA server only and there were 0 (zero!) "normal" rooms and about 15+ player created rooms, with most of them being 6 vs 1, 5 vs 0, 15 vs 2, etc

Those smaller teams usually were nations like Italy, etc that are (at that particular rant) least popular, especially when they  have to face zombers.

EDIT: there is also matter of room-hopping. You create farming room and as soon as someone else joins - you drop and create new one. All you need is 4 people and you can do it over and over and over - there is no limit

Yes, the room hoping is the biggest problem. They need to limit the number of rooms created by players by EC bracket and/or have preset nations for each map.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, przybysz86 said:

It's even funnier when it's EC5 all vs Italy, when Italy has exactly one plane in that BR range, and can't spawn it without farming SP in G56 (goodbye wallet) or 3.7 heavy bomber. How can this be legal, how could actual players contest this is abuse, is beyond me.

Edited by Spendius
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

just remove player created rooms. would solve most issues.

no password means nothing. who is gonna join a room if there is only one player? not gonna be very entertainig battle.

• Confused 1
medal

23 hours ago, przybysz86 said:

First italian jet with aam's is G-91 R4 at 9.0, G-91Y is 9.7 (with insane repair cost) 
Just 2 good things about created rooms, 1st wagers work there so at least I can save some lions because some jets (even flying pieces of crap) have cost too high

2nd it's the only way to have some balance, especially when it's US vs Rest of the world, since america seems to be the most popular nation.

Hate those rooms with all nations against italy, i ended in one of those rooms, 2 guys strafing each others, the one on the field with a reserve plane ofc. I told 'em, they admitted what they were doing, I got some screenshots, but no one on gaijin staff seemed to care, soooo.

Ps about strafers, I noticed that now even bots strafe and camp airfields, lol

Edited by LostF0X
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Don't forget the bugs in EC. No "rigging" needed.

PebLt61.png

This is from 10 minutes ago. Dunno how it happens 

Edited by Daffan
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

i really got to ask what is going on in tier seven rewards for jets   1 player kill,  6 ai bomber kills , no deaths  two planes paid for to fly and im minuses 6k in lions .

so is this to force players to abuse the game for it to be worth anything?

https://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay/71091660188619711

edit i will add total  repair cost for those planes in sb is 72,687

shot 2021.02.28 14.41.29.jpg

shot 2021.02.28 14.49.36.jpg

Edited by BarecGesh
add more info
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal

51 minutes ago, BarecGesh said:

i really got to ask what is going on in tier seven rewards for jets   1 player kill,  6 ai bomber kills , no deaths  two planes paid for to fly and im minuses 6k in lions .

so is this to force players to abuse the game for it to be worth anything?

https://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay/71091660188619711

edit i will add total  repair cost for those planes in sb is 72,687

shot 2021.02.28 14.41.29.jpg

shot 2021.02.28 14.49.36.jpg

sl is very bad in SB

but more important is the spawn cost and no refund even if you swap planes is very bad.

spawn sabre f40 18k >>> swap to say, F1 or T2 and lose the 18k from sabre, poof

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 27/02/2021 at 11:17, LostF0X said:

First italian jet with aam's is G-91 R4 at 9.0

I am not counting premium since not everyone can get them.
Lowest BR "Italian" plane with missiles is F86K at 9.3

Sim has the same main problem is always has: it sucks to play for 3-4 hours and come out with hardly any lions or xp.

The battles are more fun now but please don't make this any less rewarding than it already is. Make things more rewarding. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nn234 said:

Guys, is quite clear that they want to take down SB-EC once for all (I believe that SB-EC is one funniest mode in the game and i also believe that is the the last chance for navy tree to gain players)

If you added naval to sim ec and just reduced player aa it would be epic...naval players could also help fill lobbies. I know a ton of people who only play naval during ec. It would seem like a win win revenue wise to give the naval ec players a way to play. 

On 28/02/2021 at 16:46, Daffan said:

sl is very bad in SB

but more important is the spawn cost and no refund even if you swap planes is very bad.

spawn sabre f40 18k >>> swap to say, F1 or T2 and lose the 18k from sabre, poof

Spawn costs and rewards are completely unbalanced. Don't know, spawn in a 40k repair cost fighter, kill 4/5 enemies, lose your plane because you got strafed on landing and you'll have a negative SL income, gaijin logic

1019574610_shot2021_03_0103_39_53.thumb.

Premium aircraft, only 3 deaths and among this 37 air targets 18 were players, the rest bots but SL reward is still very low

Edited by LostF0X
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

SB EC rewards system really has to be reworked. Now playing at some ranks is simply ridiculous.

Example: I joined already going on rank 7 battle using my new french Jaguar (9.7). During the battle i killed 5 enemy players and died ONCE. Sadly since we were outnumbered we lost that battle. Result: -4k SL despite the fact that I DID NOT PAY for repairs. 

Seriously 5 kills, 1 death, no repair bill and i still lose SL? I was not able to even try to fulfill any objectives since out team was getting strafed at AFs.

• Like 1
medal medal

Honestly at a BR higher than 4.7 you have to play EC for the fun of it. If you have any goals aside from that you end up with a grind burn out.

• Like 1
medal medal medal