Server update 25.01.2021

Stona

BTD-1%203_968_261c7a3c899b591c4e878cc346

• Performance issues in air RB mode while controlling a BTD-1 in mouse-aim mode have been resolved. 

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Technical Moderator

Why don't you call this a major update? How dare you? :torpedo:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

I know this plane flies wobbly as heck unless it's at water level, is THAT the performance issues referred to here ?

medal medal medal medal

It has been near 2 months you know about Starstreak Air-to-Air missiles not splitting into 3 or not following the laser designator bug. There is no resolve. Stormer HVM is not playable and British apache is hardly able to hit its target especially Ka's even if i am able get close enough to them to be able to use my Starstreaks. Will you developers fix it please? How many more topics should i and others have to create so that it will be resolved? It is been in-game for literally 2 Months! It is a Gamebreaking bug. Is there anyone listening, anyone seeing this?