Disappearing vs Remaining Tank Wrecks?

Hey All

There has to be an answer to this, but I've tried and I can't find it..

What determines whether a destroyed tank remains as a wreck on the battlefield, or if it disappears?

Usually I see wrecks remain, but there's been  few times where a tank dies, I think I've got cover from that direction, only for the tank to vanish leaving me open.

Thanks!

medal medal medal

Haven't found any clue about it, but never depend on those wreck as cover for they are not complete 'bulletproof'. And sometime there are bugs with collision model making shells you fire hit the wreck instead of the enemy.

Shells still go through those wrecks, you never know whether they are thick enough to hold the rounds. Especially in high-tier battles where APFSDS is a routine.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Sexy_Dave said:

Hey All

There has to be an answer to this, but I've tried and I can't find it..

What determines whether a destroyed tank remains as a wreck on the battlefield, or if it disappears?

Usually I see wrecks remain, but there's been  few times where a tank dies, I think I've got cover from that direction, only for the tank to vanish leaving me open.

Thanks!

It seems like they disappear when the wreck is blocking a path or something but sometimes they just randomly disappear.

medal medal medal medal

22 hours ago, Monika_in_action said:

And sometime there are bugs with collision model

This really needs fixing. When you have a 20+ second reload time, watching your shell get eaten by thin air is more than a little frustrating.

medal medal medal medal