Is that possible to add British national decal to the game?

I see the game already have US Independence day decal, Russian Russia day decal and French Bastille day decal. Game celebrated these days in both 2019 and 2020 years (may be more years). Is that possible to introduce British national day to the game so that we can have British decal? I found there is no official national day for UK. What about Queen's birthday or St. George's Day? 

[Special] Happy Bastille Day! - News - War Thunder

[News] Independence Day - News - War Thunder

[Special] Russia Day! - News - War Thunder

medal

I'm all for any British decals being added. But as you said yourself, we don't really have any sort of national day comparable to the likes of those others. I remember a few years ago there was actually some idea's put forward to give us a national day but it never went anywhere. There are things like you said - Queen's birthday and St Georges day etc but they're just really not that big of a deal to most people.

Perhaps instead, and something which i'm honestly surprised hasn't appeared in WT before given how militarily relevant it is in a military game, we could simply give Britain - and also the rest of the commonwealth countries 'Poppy Pin' decals?. I would say here in Britain at least Remembrance / Poppy day has to be one of it not the most observed national events, Most people wear poppies in the days / weeks building up to it, So maybe we could have this?.

For example, Pins like these (Obviously i've missed countries out but you get the idea) They don't even need to be anything fancy, Just poppies with Flags included to give all the different countries representation. Maybe they could even make a mini event out of it in the build up to remembrance day where you have to do specific tasks with British vehicles to earn each pin. Nothing grindy though. I think it would be a nice low effort / cost implementation to the game that would mean alot to some people.

poppy.thumb.jpg.7dbb4456a1436c04549b2508

Edited by TheAceOfAces
  • Like 3
medal