Is their any reason to play any other nation rather than Germany?

I ditched Russia to grind the Italians after the whole 2A6 situation and I'm having a blast at the low tiers. I don't plan on returning to Russia till top tier has eased down abit with the 2a6 spam. 

Edit- On the bright side, seeing as how new players see Germany as ez mode at top tier, now all the low br for tanks/planes have absolutely mindless donuts for the axis teams. :D

Edited by Waylon_Nz
medal medal medal medal medal

13 minutes ago, Waylon_Nz said:

On the bright side, seeing as how new players see Germany as ez mode at top tier, now all the low br for tanks/planes have absolutely mindless donuts for the axis teams.

Yeah I have been farming them throughout the event, but then I returned to play my tier Russian line up, things didn't go so well. I had a 14 game losing streak before I rage quit lol. I really like top tier tanks, but the idea of spending another year grind to top tier doesn't sit well with me. Wish you could reset a tree and put all the RP into another one

medal

55 minutes ago, IllegalLettuce said:

Like why should I bother playing Russia or America when I can just go on a point and click adventure with Germany?

Germany, Fxxk Yeah!
Whatcha' gonna do when we come for you now

It's the dream that we all share
It's the hope for tomorrow
(Fxxk Yeah!)

Leopards (Fxxk Yeah!)
HEAT-FS (Fxxk Yeah!)
M48 (Fxxk Yeah!)
Wehraboo (Fxxk Yeah!)
G.91 (Fxxk Yeah!)
Press W to Win (Fxxk Yeah!)

Braindead (Fxxk Yeah!)
Whining (Fxxk Yeah!)

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

There is no point of playing anything different than Germany right now, you have all devs attention and babysitting, you just need to cry a bit to change anything in game, you cant point and click? Cry for overpower ammo, you cant play M48 slowly? Cry for BR reduction. You can get anything by bombing forum with requiments.

We are currently in the same situation like we were years ago when russian bias existed, one thing has changed, we are now in era of german bias, because germany mains are making the company most money.

(Iam waiting, when will our good old Newspeak moderators lock this topic for being "offensive" because our glorious snail leader wants to have tons of german money to build his new mansion in Cyprus)

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

23 minutes ago, BlazeFlame24 said:

you have all devs attention and babysitting, you just need to cry a bit to change anything in game,

You are like me straight out of 2018-19, I like it

24 minutes ago, BlazeFlame24 said:

you cant play M48 slowly? Cry for BR reduction

Except I can't find anybody that cried.

25 minutes ago, BlazeFlame24 said:

Iam waiting, when will our good old Newspeak moderators lock this topic for being "offensive"

I'll give you a hint, he'd be right about that.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

28 minutes ago, BlazeFlame24 said:

You can get anything by bombing forum with requiments.

So according to you Smin can deliver me the bug fixes on the 2A4 (that isn't a 2A4 but a 2A3 btw) on a silver plate right now?

Dream come true ngl

4 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

You are like me straight out of 2018-19, I like it

Which means he is not completely delusional and constantly whining?:curious:

medal medal medal

53 minutes ago, Loongsheep said:

Germany, Fxxk Yeah!
Whatcha' gonna do when we come for you now

It's the dream that we all share
It's the hope for tomorrow
(Fxxk Yeah!)

Leopards (Fxxk Yeah!)
HEAT-FS (Fxxk Yeah!)
M48 (Fxxk Yeah!)
Wehraboo (Fxxk Yeah!)
G.91 (Fxxk Yeah!)
Press W to Win (Fxxk Yeah!)

Braindead (Fxxk Yeah!)
Whining (Fxxk Yeah!)

1504807190_shot2021_01_1218_38_41.thumb.

Nice lyrics. But you forgot to praise Its mighty fleet. The legend of Jutland, which easily trashes allied naval power with almost 30 knots and BB like armor + main guns. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

13 minutes ago, Loongsheep said:

Which means he is not completely delusional and constantly whining?:curious:

Apparently you weren't around at that time

7 minutes ago, Thodin said:

1504807190_shot2021_01_1218_38_41.thumb.

Nice lyrics. But you forgot to praise Its mighty fleet. The legend of Jutland, which easily trashes allied naval power with almost 30 knots and BB like armor + main guns. 

Wait there are ships in WT? :lol2:

Naval still needs a lot of work to be able to compete with the other big ship game imo.

As that game recently had some highly questionable stuff going on though this could be Gaijobbles chance :)

I don think i seen anyone ask 7.0 M48 to drop br.

Ppl just asking for a bit more 6.7 tank or even bring back panther 2

I think ppl confuse the good amount of request the for the 8.3 M48 GA2 to have its darts removed and drop br cuz it lack stabs instead for the 7.0 M48

medal

35 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I don think i seen anyone ask 7.0 M48 to drop br.

Ppl just asking for a bit more 6.7 tank or even bring back panther 2

I think ppl confuse the good amount of request the for the 8.3 M48 GA2 to have its darts removed and drop br cuz it lack stabs instead for the 7.0 M48

Hardly anyone has a 6.7 tank lol. I don't see how the Panther II would change much. Seems like German players are usually complaining about 6.7 uptiers anyway. 

18 hours ago, IllegalLettuce said:

Like why should I bother playing Russia or America when I can just go on a point and click adventure with Germany?

As someone who just started playing Russia High tier, playing Russia for me isn’t to bad, most of the time I find that all the non brain dead 2a6s are gone and the dumb ones are left, which are easy to kill with there tunnel vision of like one pixel, when you do find a non brain dead one it’s a free kill for them but there getting rarer by the day

Edited by [email protected]
medal

1 hour ago, AssaultPlazma said:

Hardly anyone has a 6.7 tank lol. I don't see how the Panther II would change much. Seems like German players are usually complaining about 6.7 uptiers anyway. 

My 6.7 UK lineup is ROCKING!

We get a meme TD, and a meme TD, and a 6.3 TD backup, and a 5.7 (to be 6.0) medium tank (+ a VERY slow heavy if you spend cash).  How the heck can other 6.7 lineups compete!?  Thought the Centurion mk.1's stabiliser probably means it should be at 6.7 anyway?  Some nations have to be full at every stage apparently.

Edited by Deranger79

2 hours ago, Deranger79 said:

Thought the Centurion mk.1's stabiliser probably means it should be at 6.7 anyway?  Some nations have to be full at every stage apparently.

I was confused bvy this and thought i was losing my mind. just checked to be sure and as i thought the centurion mk1 doesn't have any stabilizer.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, Razielkaine said:

I was confused bvy this and thought i was losing my mind. just checked to be sure and as i thought the centurion mk1 doesn't have any stabilizer.

I was joking, there are some that believe UK sub 5.3+ have some sort of stab.

10 hours ago, Deranger79 said:

My 6.7 UK lineup is ROCKING!

We get a meme TD, and a meme TD, and a 6.3 TD backup, and a 5.7 (to be 6.0) medium tank (+ a VERY slow heavy if you spend cash).  How the heck can other 6.7 lineups compete!?  Thought the Centurion mk.1's stabiliser probably means it should be at 6.7 anyway?  Some nations have to be full at every stage apparently.

I specifically said 6.7 tank. Allow me to clarify tank as in Medium tank. 

On 23/01/2021 at 08:28, NoodleCup31 said:

Apparently you weren't around at that time

Wait there are ships in WT? :lol2:

Naval still needs a lot of work to be able to compete with the other big ship game imo.

As that game recently had some highly questionable stuff going on though this could be Gaijobbles chance :)

Naval takes too long from my experience of like 7 battles in lubek

medal