9 minutes ago, Flak_Dancer said:

Is simple US and Chinese can teamed with the blatantly undertiered UK tanks but germany dsnt. UK tanks at 7.0 are runing everything in their range, dont move M48 to nosense BR creating more problems just move up UK 7.0 and France 7.3 or remove the stupid MM limitations.

Germany can team with other nations vs USSR+China 

Only no one wants to play 6.3-7.3 USSR or China

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

@Smin1080p kinda makes sense 

And do you know why?

• You can neither team with the (too) strong British lineup nor with the superiour US CAS
  • 6 vs German is STILL a matchmaking possibility and not a rare one at that either
  • Japan is, if in the battle, often on the allied side
  • Italy is, if in the battle, maybe one or two vehicles
  • The axis side is simply outclassed by the sheer amount of 7.0 and 7.3 vehicles that the allied side has too.

While there is the 4 top tier tank rule, all the Centurions, Pattons etc. are exempt from that because they are not 7.7, thus uptiering the German 6.7 lineup to a usually signficantly greater            number of higher BR vehicles on the other team.

Downtiering the M48 is a terrible decision.

It needs its armor and maybe a bit of acceleration (it has worse gear ratios than US one for some reason) + push back to 7.3.

sorry to say but true british Bros need to be brought down. also looks like all the game pros have left other Brs and are playing british 7.0 8.0 /

9.0 germany is dead now . with so many OP tanks even by teaming up with russia they lack gameplay skill . less gr91s and more early german jets like Me 262s. 

these pros are playing with Brs .

@Smin1080p what do you think?

Edited by ACOMETS
  • Haha 1
medal

6 minutes ago, ACOMETS said:

we all pretty much agree on increasing Br of british tanks . but they need some help at 9.0 . 

You very may well. However the larger community as a whole does not. Sadly 5 players agreeing in this topic is not representative of the whole community. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Germany can team with other nations vs USSR+China 

again one more problem . only thing russia has is T54 at that Br but 7.3 is too law for it because of the lack of apds in US TT .

medal

3 minutes ago, ACOMETS said:

also looks like all the game pros have left other Brs and are playing british 7.0 8.0 /

Sureeeee :lol2:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This is probably a bit controversial, but I think one solution would be to remove i.e FV4202, T32s and/or other vehicles which don't have any historical significance (Prototypes/Test-vehicles). 7.0 - 7.7 US and UK as packed with vehicles, and reducing the number would probably help. It's not weird that Germany/Russia don't do good when US have M48/M47/M46/M46 prem/T32/T32E1/T29 and other light tanks, and UK have Cent mk3/FV4202/Caer/Strv81/Action x/AVRE 

This would probably never happen, but I think this is a similar situation to the Maus one. There won't be balance until something is removed. (Maybe :))

Edited by Sprit_
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
medal

6 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Haha I wonder why. I for one love playing slow heavy tanks with 30 second reloads against HEAT slinging gocarts

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

You very may well. However the larger community as a whole does not.

While uptiering these tanks probably won't have a significant impact on the situation as the team balance won't change, trying it is better than giving them stock repair prices of over 10k SL.

8 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

However the larger community as a whole does not.

The larger community as a whole also didn't agree in uptiering the T29 or the Centurions to 7.0 right?

But here we are

6 minutes ago, Sprit_ said:

but I think one solution would be to remove i.e FV4202, T32s and/or other vehicles which don't have any historical significance (Prototypes/Test-vehicles).

No.

They have a right to be in game.

The M48A2 C will remove ANY reason to play a heavy tank at 6.7.

It not only has great armor against conventional shells (and very strong turret if the bug is fixed) but also good mobility, gun handling and HEAT-FS.

Edited by NoodleCup31

They really should just drop the nation lock once matches reach 7.0.

If Germany is going to be weak there, it doesn't really make sense to have matches of Ger/Ita vs everyone else.  The Brits, French and Americans are the strongest nations, imo. They are often on the same team.  It's no wonder the German vehicles are struggling against that.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

@Smin1080p try this : just like the post from stona do it again :

1-with british increase 

2-lowering some german to 7.0 NOT 6.7 . (maybe by deleting some round)

3-checking other thing from last post reactions 

so now check the new reaction by the whole community of forum. 

have a good night or day

Edited by ACOMETS
  • Upvote 1
medal

Just now, ACOMETS said:

@Smin1080p try this : just like the post from stona do it again :

1-with british increase 

2-lowering some german to 7.0 NOT 6.7 .

3-checking other thing from last post reactions 

so now check the new reaction by the whole community of forum. 

have a good night or day

Neither myself or Stona are responsible for changing BRs. We collect feedback, pass it on and provide answers where we can. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

We collect feedback, pass it on and provide answers where we can. 

I hope you have collected that basically nobody is agreeing to downtier an M48 to 6.7?

It doesn't make sense, it's unfair and certainly not good for the games health.

It will be such easymode that even bad players will bring the stats back to what seems "balanced", but it isn't.

6 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

Neither myself or Stona are responsible for changing BRs. We collect feedback, pass it on and provide answers where we can. 

So now you're removing critical posts, gj Gaijin gj. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Just now, SaekoB said:

There is a difference between critical and something that walks the lines of the forum rules. Constructive discussion is more than welcome (there is 7 pages of it in this topic alone), but there is a point at which things go to far. 

As I have already said. We do not solely rely on statistics and the developers are more than aware of the context and situations surrounding certain tanks. The purpose of the BR system is to be a dynamic balancing mechanic that can always be changed and adjusted. 

The M48 change is very much under review and the developers are aware of everyone's perspective on that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

There is a difference between critical and something that walks the lines of the forum rules. Constructive discussion is more than welcome (there is 7 pages of it in this topic alone), but there is a point at which things go to far. 

As I have already said. We do not solely rely on statistics and the developers are more than aware of the context and situations surrounding certain tanks. The purpose of the BR system is to be a dynamic balancing mechanic that can always be changed and adjusted. 

The M48 change is very much under review and the developers are aware of everyone's perspective on that.

What about Jpz. 4-5 is there much backlash about it moving to 6.3? Or Im the only one not wanting it in 6.3?

medal medal medal

Hmm...seeing a bit of a pattern here...

British 6.3 was too strong - moved to 6.7

British 6.7 was too strong - moved to 7.0

British 7.0 is too strong - move it again!

What to? 7.3? Will that be enough? If we go even further and move it to 7.7 it joins the Vickers, Swingfire, Conq and Cent Mk 10 - or do those have to move too?

If we are at the same time moving German vehicles down, what do we have left in the British 6.0 to 7.0 BR range to fight them there? The pretty good Centurion Mk 1, the situational Tortoise, The poor man's light tank: Charioteer and the meme that is FV4005? Oh and a smattering of Black Princes here and there. Or do we just not play those BRs anymore?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

6 minutes ago, SaekoB said:

What walks the line of forum rules in my post, tell me exactly now, without your criptic nonsense. That you rely on bad spreedshit data instead of listening to the community, or not listening to the community at all. Or was it that I mentioned your community contributors who are all fed up with the way the game is going. By the way, you know when I say "you" I mean Gaijin and not you personally, you are Gaijin on this forums. 

But please tell me exactly what in my post was walking the forum guidlines, and if it did, why didn't I get a warning? 

I don't know how you do it, you say you don't do it solely on statistic but you never explain how you do it. I think your community has a right to know how you do it, it's not critical data that can ruin the game. You don't explain a lot of things lately.

• 1.1.2. Start or participate in flame wars, intentionally derail a topic, or post useless spam messages in moderated areas.
  • 1.1.1. Insult any forum members, Gaijin employee or forum staff.
  • 1.1.7. Encourage other users to stop playing the game, or encourage users to avoid purchasing any content from the store, in order to prove a point.

And you are once again doing so closely here. 

This topic is on the M48 and that change. If you want to discuss the BR system overall and have constructive feedback on it, you can do so here: 

If you have specific BR feedback to leave you can do so here:

But this is not the place to discuss your own personal opinion on the BR system or the context of how it works. There are appropriate topics for that, which you are free to use.

You were not issued a warning, because you are well aware of the forum rules. If a post is removed, its because its off topic and comes very close to a rule break. So rather than carry on down that path, its better to reconsider why your post was actually removed and use the correct means. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

You very may well. However the larger community as a whole does not. Sadly 5 players agreeing in this topic is not representative of the whole community. 

Just to make that clear, uptiering the British 7.0 lineup (Centurions and the Caernarvon) is not an option for the devs at the moment correct?

19 minutes ago, SaekoB said:

:facepalm:

Edited by NoodleCup31

Just now, NoodleCup31 said:

Just to make that clear, uptiering the British 7.0 lineup (Centurions and the Caernarvon) is not an option for the devs at the moment correct?

Nobody said that. Simply that saying "we all pretty much agree" on a subject of which about 5 people agree is not a suitable sample. 

More people shared that sentiment in the BR topic, but for every agreement, there is a disagreement.

Like I said, all of the changes are still under review and everything is subject to change. Anything could change position. 

• Like 1

Like I said, all of the changes are still under review and everything is subject to change. Anything could change position. 

Nobody said that.

Alright then, we will see

20 minutes ago, TearsOfTea said:

Hmm...seeing a bit of a pattern here...

British 6.3 was too strong - moved to 6.7

British 6.7 was too strong - moved to 7.0

British 7.0 is too strong - move it again!

What to? 7.3? Will that be enough? If we go even further and move it to 7.7 it joins the Vickers, Swingfire, Conq and Cent Mk 10 - or do those have to move too?

Because they got buffed insanely with a number of APDS and solid shot improvements

British 7.0 is still one of my favourite stomp lineups. Agreed that Germany doesn't need a 6.7 T-54 derivative though

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

The reason things go far is because the people have been saying the same stuff for years on end, often extremely simple solutions to almost gamebreaking problems, but gaijin actually manages to make these issues worse every single time by doing the exact opposite. People are just frustrated. The constructive criticism has been given years back. The higher ups in the food chain simply don't care (I don't pass the blame to you, obviously).

14 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

As I have already said. We do not solely rely on statistics and the developers are more than aware of the context and situations surrounding certain tanks.

If they're aware, willing and authorised to change them, majority of these problems with balance wouldn't exist. For god's sake, we got a buff to a russian premium tank within 2 days because "statistics" but weakpoints and gamebreaking problems in the balancing department all over the BRs, which have been wildly known for years on end, haven't been touched.

medal

18 minutes ago, watch_your_fire said:

Because they got buffed insanely with a number of APDS and solid shot improvements

IIRC one of those is a bug with the 20 Pounder's 50° penetration allowing it to penetrate the hull front of King Tigers.

*edit* Happened way back then:

The damage of the APCBC round is pretty nice but there's no still no point in using it over APDS and there'll be even less use for it the higher the BR goes.

The damage buff of the APDS was good but it wasn't insane - especially compared to APDS for the guns over 100mm.

I'd say it was about time first generation APDS (17 Pounder, 20 Pounder and the L1 120mm) got its proper penetration values (reducing angled performance) and the Centurions received volumetric armour (fixing that mantlet issue).

Edited by TearsOfTea
medal medal medal medal