30 minutes ago, Flak_Dancer said:

Playing US at 8.0 and France 7.7... ALLIES ZUFFER :lol2:

20210125134256-1.jpg

20210125134209-1.jpg

So what is valid the TS stats on the T95 with barely 45% WR or your 11 matches with the T95 to gauge how well the US 8.0 is?

Or are you going to keep cherry picking any time some one complains about being in a BR Germany dominates with a screenshot of a win streak, while at the same time going over TS statistics to complain how much Germany suffers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal

38 minutes ago, Flak_Dancer said:

20210125134256-1.jpg

is that with premium luck? because i always meet leos1A1 or class 3 or rad90 with my team using M46 and amx 50 variants.

• Confused 1
medal

8 minutes ago, SlayerMkX said:

So what is valid the TS stats on the T95 with barely 45% WR or your 11 matches with the T95 to gauge how well the US 8.0 is?

Or are you going to keep cherry picking any time some one complains about being in a BR Germany dominates with a screenshot of a win streak, while at the same time going over TS statistics to complain how much Germany suffers

So after all this time saying TS is not valid source when me or another use it in low win ratios for German tanks but now suddenly with US low ratios is valid???

Talking about cherry picking ;)

5 minutes ago, ACOMETS said:

is that with premium luck? because i always meet leos1A1 or class 3 or rad90 with my team using M46 and amx 50 variants.

Yes of course, magic premiun :lol2:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

16 minutes ago, Flak_Dancer said:

So after all this time saying TS is not valid source when me or another use it in low win ratios for German tanks but now suddenly with US low ratios is valid???

Talking about cherry picking ;)

Yes of course, magic premiun :lol2:

iam serious all my battle are 60%uptier

medal

1 hour ago, ACOMETS said:

The dude is just a good player, go see his stats and you'll see that he gets a positive K/D in most vehicles, with solid winrates across the board.

What i find funny, is that he advocates for uptiers based on his stats in a given vehicle, as if he was carried by the vehicle, while his experience doesn't matter, but then achieve comparable stats in other vehicles about wich he does not complain in the slightest.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Deleted

14 hours ago, Flak_Dancer said:

My experience and statics say the opposite.

So tell me guy what exactly you propose to do to them?

Edited by glock991

3 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Isn't the German M47 still 7.3?

no br change so yes.

i don't know who exactly suggested this but i think he didn't think this through.

@Smin1080p ? what will happen to german M47?

Edited by ACOMETS
medal

15 hours ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

3,69 K/D on Somua

3,32 K/D on Amx 50

Nothing special really. I can make 10 K/D if I want (M26 T99) so such argument is not relevant

alright then, go do it, that would be a hilarious vehicle to have 10.0 kdr

Edited by CotorShas

32 minutes ago, CotorShas said:

alright then, go do it, that would be a hilarious vehicle to have 10.0 kdr

I did, you can check my K/D on RB with M26 T99

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, ACOMETS said:

no br change so yes.

i don't know who exactly suggested this but i think he didn't think this through.

Nothing will happen, the Panther F is going to 5.7 while the G will stay at 6.0, and the G came before the Panther F (which was a prototype ).

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, ACOMETS said:

no br change so yes.

The change is still very much under review. 

The reason for the propose BR drop was that the German M48 is by some margin, the worst performing Medium tank on Ranks IV / V.

Whilst its American and Chinese counterparts were at the totally different position of the scale. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

The reason for the propose BR drop was that the German M48 is by some margin, the worst performing Medium tank on Ranks IV / V.

Whilst its American and Chinese counterparts were at the totally different position of the scale. 

Lol how Germany players managed that xD. Same for Jpz 4-5 it should stay at 6.7. Wouldnt it be better to change stock Apcr to M82 shell if its "that bad"?

• Haha 1
medal medal medal

22 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

Well the Chinese and American one have the correct armour (250mm effective mantlet) while the german one it's bugged (170mm effective mantlet), that might be the reason, it has been reported:

The br shouldn't be changed until this armour missing get fixed and you get the new stats with the fixed armour, and then it will probably perform way better

Cheers

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

6 hours ago, Flak_Dancer said:

20210125134256-1.jpg

20210125134209-1.jpg

is still get uptired but something strange.i had couple of matches and i didn't get clapped by enemy . looks like we have decreation of brain cell in other team and opposite inn Us team . it was strange.

medal

10 hours ago, warrior412 said:

I don't like the idea either--but that'd be the only way to be fair to the Americans if the Germans get the superior M48 at 6.7.

Two wrongs don't make a right. This was discussed in the 6.7 medium tank thread in the USA sub forum. Basically remove the M46's HEAT rounds, fix the  APBC rounds M82 APCBC and actually buff HVAP to be effective/useful then put it at 6.7. Move the M47 down to 7.0. Also move the M26 down to 6.0 and add the M26A1 at 6.3.  

Edited by AssaultPlazma
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, RytisLTU1 said:

I will leave this here

I absolutely agree with everything said.

And same as Spook, I don't want to keep playing, I launch the game everyday but I stare at the screen and just think of all the bad things it has (M48A2C being the cherry on top) and close it.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

Is simple US and Chinese can teamed with the blatantly undertiered UK tanks but germany dsnt. UK tanks at 7.0 are runing everything in their range, dont move M48 to nosense BR creating more problems just move up UK 7.0 and France 7.3 or remove the stupid MM limitations.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

@Smin1080p kinda makes sense 

And do you know why?

• You can neither team with the (too) strong British lineup nor with the superiour US CAS
  • 6 vs German is STILL a matchmaking possibility and not a rare one at that either
  • Japan is, if in the battle, often on the allied side
  • Italy is, if in the battle, maybe one or two vehicles
  • The axis side is simply outclassed by the sheer amount of 7.0 and 7.3 vehicles that the allied side has too.

While there is the 4 top tier tank rule, all the Centurions, Pattons etc. are exempt from that because they are not 7.7, thus uptiering the German 6.7 lineup to a usually signficantly greater            number of higher BR vehicles on the other team.

Downtiering the M48 is a terrible decision.

It needs its armor and maybe a bit of acceleration (it has worse gear ratios than US one for some reason) + push back to 7.3.

Edited by NoodleCup31
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

45 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

we all pretty much agree on increasing Br of british tanks . but they need some help at 9.0 . 

medal