29 minutes ago, Flak_Dancer said:

Are you trolling me or are you living in a cave the last years???

No, bar the centurions arve I want to you to explain why they are overpowered and deserve an uptier, same for france

7 minutes ago, glock991 said:

No, bar the centurions arve I want to you to explain why they are overpowered and deserve an uptier, same for france

Caern - 76% win ratio.

Strav 81 - 76%.

Centurion MK 3 - 72%.

FV4202 - 72%.

Centurion X - 72%.

Somua SM - 68%.

AMX 50 - 66%.

All those vehicle are creating a debacle for all the other nations in their range. Gaijin dont need move donw any German or Soviet tank just mvoe up all those undertired beasts.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 minutes ago, glock991 said:

Win rates and doing to Germany at mid tanks, what Germany is doing to everyone else at higher tiers.

medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, SlayerMkX said:

Win rates and doing to Germany at mid tanks, what Germany is doing to everyone else at higher tiers.

And some Germany high ranks need a uptier too for example the Rad 90. Gaijin need rebalance basically the entire BR system right now.

Thats the difference meanwhile any german main player want or support a big BS like move down M48, i can see how practically all allies mains continue hide their overpowered tanks behind bad german players curtain.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Flak_Dancer said:

Caern - 76% win ratio.

Strav 81 - 76%.

Centurion MK 3 - 72%.

FV4202 - 72%.

Centurion X - 72%.

Somua SM - 68%.

AMX 50 - 66%.

All those vehicle are creating a debacle for all the other nations in their range. Gaijin dont need move donw any German or Soviet tank just mvoe up all those undertired beasts.

They need to fix the breach issue. That would solve alot of the issues. The somua needs to go up. But I don't have much experience with the AMX 50 

medal medal medal medal

10 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

They need to fix the breach issue. That would solve alot of the issues.

And remove the stupid MM limitations or stop giving small idiotic flat urban maps but Soviets suffer ...

11 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

But I don't have much experience with the AMX 50 

Is another beast like the Somua, mine sit in 71% win ratio. I think move up all those high win ratios tanks is much better option than create another clubbers in lower ranks.

2 minutes ago, Flak_Dancer said:

And remove the stupid MM limitations or stop giving small idiotic flat urban maps but Soviets suffer ...

Is another beast like the Somua, mine sit in 71% win ratio. I think move up all those high win ratios tanks is much better option than create another clubbers in lower ranks.

Well it doesn't shock me any. A 270mm pen gun with a 4 second reload is pretty intense. And the somua is a roided out tiger 2 with no downsides. 

medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, glock991 said:

No, bar the centurions arve I want to you to explain why they are overpowered and deserve an uptier

Because they got a massive turret armor buff?

Because they have a 6 sec reload vs everyone elses like 8-20 sec top?

Because they have a two plane stabilizer working up to their top speed with the same stability like a modern MBT?

Because they have APDS to reliably punch through almost everything they meet?

Because said APDS is very easy to precisely aim even at long range?

Edited by NoodleCup31
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Flak_Dancer said:

Caern - 76% win ratio.

Strav 81 - 76%.

Centurion MK 3 - 72%.

FV4202 - 72%.

Centurion X - 72%.

Somua SM - 68%.

AMX 50 - 66%.

Amx 50 is not under tiered neither is the somua SM

Edited by glock991

31 minutes ago, Flak_Dancer said:

And some Germany high ranks need a uptier too for example the Rad 90. Gaijin need rebalance basically the entire BR system right now.

Thats the difference meanwhile any german main player want or support a big BS like move down M48, i can see how practically all allies mains continue hide their overpowered tanks behind bad german players curtain.

Yeah no. We already are seeing how some players here "will finally get to play it" at 6.7.

You outright brushed aside every single uptier from US and UK tanks as being needed while paying lip service to the German lower tier tanks, specially the 4.0 range with the KV-1B and KV-1C outright murdering everyone at those tiers, with the German KV-1s reaching to 80% win rates. Neither did with the US and UK 4.7 and 5.0 being also between 30 and 40% win rates because Gaijin destroyed all the lineups and overtiered the 76mm M4s while lowering the Panthers and Tigers, double punishing US and UK players. Meanwhile, tanks like the Panzer IV G and H got BR handouts in the middle of Operation SUFFER because R3 players were outright a major downside for Germany teams with single spawn players who were only after the capture points tasks.

The only way you can even "balance" the British is by putting the 7.0 at 7.7 and the 7.7 at 8.0, which would just create another void for the British, allowing them to be clubbed by the German 8.X and 9.0 easily, while at the same time creating a massive gap for Britain and removing the majority of the threats any German tank at 6.X could get and create another blackhole for the US and what is left of the UK at 5.X and 6.X. Gaijin is already moving more US and UK tanks up, again. To the point the Centurion Mk.I has no viable lineup up, even with the half attempt at creating one with the Comet I and Challenger.

Move the British 7.7 to 8.0 and then what? See them being clubbed just as hard as the Chieftains at 8.3 because they will face the German/Soviet combo and the US 8.X tanks are outright mediocre to terrible.

Move the British 7.0 to 7.3 and you still going to hear the crying storm of players who are "sick" of being uptiered to 7.3 and fight Britain.

Germany mains are also fighting with tooth and nail to keep the Class 3(p) and Radkamperwagen at their BRs, including the good old "but muh thermals!", there is absolutely no drive to balance German top tiers, despite things like the Leopard 2A6, Leopard 1A5 and Radkamperwage 90 having 70%+ win rates.

And there is a good truth to the Tiger Aces in War Thunder. Since the event, this game has been flooded with newbies and players who are downright awful rushing Germany with the promise of an EZ MODO on higher tiers. Germany win rates from tier I to IV took a massive hit and the EBR alone can't be responsible for that.

5 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Because they got a massive turret armor buff?

And so did anyone with volumetric armor and it isn't like the turret is the only thing vulnerable.

5 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Because they have a 6 sec reload vs everyone elses like 8-20 sec top?

6.3 aced vs 7.5 on the Tiger II(H) and pretty on par with all the other 90mm and 105mm tanks.

9 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Because they have a two plane stabilizer working up to their top speed with the same stability like a modern MBT?

Yes, that slow as hell top speed.

10 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Because they have APDS to reliably punch through almost everything they meet?

Like German APHE bellow 7.0 does to everyone else.

10 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Because said APDS is very easy to precisely aim even at long range?

And how much difference does this make when most maps don't even allow long range shots?

• Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Flak_Dancer said:

Caern - 76% win ratio.

Strav 81 - 76%.

Centurion MK 3 - 72%.

FV4202 - 72%.

Centurion X - 72%.

Somua SM - 68%.

AMX 50 - 66%.

While I do understand that some of these vehicles are insanely good for their BR, just using WR is not how you show this.

Good examples of why WRs aren't a good metric for how good a vehicle is include:

MD.450B Bourogan and Ouragan(I will call Jet O and Jet B for short), two virtually identical jets, but the B has a 57% WR and the O has a 42%. Both a underwhelming planes(great performance, abysmal guns).

Yak-9UT is essentially a Yak-9U(a 4.7-5.0 worthy plane) with worse guns and at 5.7 because of legacy BRs, and generally speaking pile of crap, still has a 63% WR.

M48A2 G, an over tiered and unstabalized mess that should really just loose its APFSDS and go down to 7.7 or something like that, has a 55% WR.

M4A3 (76) W is in it self a decent vehicle, but it is in a incredibly powercreeped BR surrounded by multiple tanks that just outclass it, and it maintains a 62% WR.

I think WRs are a great reference point, especially when averaged WRs across multiple vehicles in the same BR. But they don't work well when comparing single vehicles for a number of reasons. When comparing single vehicles, its best to use actual non-cherry picked numbers from in-game stats. This include things like HP/T, practical max speed(max speed when holding W on flat ground, best shell type+pen, max crew level reload(not everyone buys expert or ace).

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, glock991 said:

Amx 50 is not under tiered neither is the somua SM

My experience and statics say the opposite.

6 minutes ago, G3cko873 said:

While I do understand that some of these vehicles are insanely good for their BR, just using WR is not how you show this.

We are talking about entire lineup with over 70% win ratio meanwhile they opposition sit in 30%. Im playing those tank only few days ago and i can complete near two golden rookie wagers listen music, sorry but after the last chages they are brutaly undertiered and they are runing all the nations cant teamed with them.

27 minutes ago, SlayerMkX said:

You said the same when Gaijin move all US and UK tanks up in the past and dont we have that allies vehicle apocalipsis you said. In the case is going happend the same if you move those tanks we have more balanced win ratios like happend in the past when we pass from 40% /70%  to 50% /60% average.

32 minutes ago, SlayerMkX said:

Germany win rates from tier I to IV took a massive hit and the EBR alone can't be responsible for that.

7.7 to 6.7 is dominated by the allies since years just the APDS and Volumetric changes only made it worse, same for 6.3 and 6.0 basically everything in the range of UK/France combo is destroyed. Most of the 5.7 and 5.3 still having decent win rates betwwen 50% and 60% and lower ranks was completely ruined by R3 players and later for EBR. So is pretty normal.

But im telling the same again, some german tanks in lower ranks and top tier need some bump too, but dont use the excuse of Leopard 2 for basically ruin the entire german tree.

42 minutes ago, Flak_Dancer said:

My experience and statics say the opposite.

3,69 K/D on Somua

3,32 K/D on Amx 50

Nothing special really. I can make 10 K/D if I want (M26 T99) so such argument is not relevant

Edited by ULQ_LOVER
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

12 minutes ago, Flak_Dancer said:

We are talking about entire lineup with over 70% win ratio meanwhile they opposition sit in 30%. Im playing those tank only few days ago and i can complete near two golden rookie wagers listen music, sorry but after the last chages they are brutaly undertiered and they are runing all the nations cant teamed with them.

you say that put you specifically showed WRs for specific vehicles, without even showing an averaged rate, and without including all of the common vehicles for those lineups. While you did get all of the important vehicles for the UK, you didn't average it, which while yes, it still is insanely high at 73%. For France you didn't mention the AMX-13-90 or AMX-50 Foch, which wouldn't be that big of a deal if it wasn't for the fact that of the 2 vehicles you mentioned, one was a premium, which, while the average does come out high at 67%, again, its important to mention. And lastly for Sweden, one of the most broken tanks in the game, the U-SH 405, which somehow(and I don't even know how this is possible) only has a 47% WR.

12 minutes ago, G3cko873 said:

you say that put you specifically showed WRs for specific vehicles, without even showing an averaged rate, and without including all of the common vehicles for those lineups. While you did get all of the important vehicles for the UK, you didn't average it, which while yes, it still is insanely high at 73%. For France you didn't mention the AMX-13-90 or AMX-50 Foch, which wouldn't be that big of a deal if it wasn't for the fact that of the 2 vehicles you mentioned, one was a premium, which, while the average does come out high at 67%, again, its important to mention. And lastly for Sweden, one of the most broken tanks in the game, the U-SH 405, which somehow(and I don't even know how this is possible) only has a 47% WR.

how is a piece of trash tank broken

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

42 minutes ago, Daffan said:

That thing is a meme boi.

Sometime it kills 3 enemies with one shot each. Sometime it only breaks tracks after firing all its ammo.

One poor guy wasted all on my team mate's T32E1, I drove my Falcon to flanking and blasted him together with a Leo 1 with 100 rounds of 30mm. Kappa.

medal medal medal

49 minutes ago, Daffan said:

we use it a lot in squadron battles a lot because its fast, its small, and it can fire a rocket every .5 seconds(or is it .25? I don't remember the exact number), the thing can just shred stuff if gaijin decides not to make a track absorb the entire round, granted, that is also a problem with normal HEATFS. the problem with the fast firerate is that not only can it lolpen, but it can wipe half of the team before you even get the chance to react.

7 hours ago, Flak_Dancer said:

I forgot who kept saying that german need 6.7 medium and M48A2 at 7.0 does not solve it.

Gaijin just followed their "Thinking" like a eunuch.

medal medal medal medal medal

16 hours ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Just played German 6.7 (trying to grind Jpz 4-5)

Holy xxxx 

Matchmaking completely trashes you.i will

One of these two happens most of the time:

GER/IT/RU vs UK/US/FRA

GER/(IT) vs US/UK/RU/FRA/japan

play us 7.7 8.0 8.3 8.7 9.0 9.3 . 

at 7.7 i always meet leo1A1 

at 8.3 same happens . 

at 8.7 i get to see T72 with nothing to shoot them (trash apfsds )

9.0 i get bullied by under tiered leos and OFs 

9.3 still too many leos and leo2A4 (every match)

lately i get a team of 7.7 fighting 8.7 germany while  i am 8.0 8.3 myself ( one or two russians at 8.7 is on my team).

• Upvote 1
medal

6 minutes ago, ACOMETS said:

play us 7.7 8.0 8.3 8.7 9.0 9.3 . 

at 7.7 i always meet leo1A1 

at 8.3 same happens . 

at 8.7 i get to see T72 with nothing to shoot them (trash apfsds )

9.0 i get bullied by under tiered leos and OFs 

9.3 still too many leos and leo2A4 (every match)

lately i get a team of 7.7 fighting 8.7 germany while  i am 8.0 8.3 myself ( one or two russians at 8.7 is on my team).

Playing US above the 7.7 is just suffering after suffering

i just stick to my M551 and Bradley, at least when its dead, i dont lose much money

medal medal medal medal medal

16 hours ago, BeriY_ said:

Germany has bad SPAA if we keep the Kugel,Wirbel, Coliean aka FlakPanzer341 and both Ostwinds out, and the new Halftrack! 

On a serious matter, the falcon clone would be at the same BR if not higher, so there is no need.

(Not that there is any need in general for german SPAA lmao)

joke after joke. Us has ammo rack ready spaa with ww1 gun . and you call germany bad at spaa ? when nobody use any aircraft ant 7.7 because your jets are at 6.7 and 7.0? 

at least  bruce AKA the rich voice of warthunder said that wirbelwind is at another level . 7.0 

even if you lack armor at 7.0 should we care? you get 230mm of aphe at 5.7 while US gets 90 mm cannon with a none armored panther A  . i am good at thing and so you can't stand it . because you don't use your brain cell .

with things you say at least half of the whole Br is other the germans foot . just at 7.0 to 8.0 you get the bad side.

have you asked yourself why just at that br are more british than us?

because it is the only place that britain doesn't suffer

Edited by ACOMETS
medal

27 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

If the Germans' M48 drops to 6.7, the Americans' M46 must go to 6.3.

which me as a main US doesn't like.

medal

2 minutes ago, ACOMETS said:

which me as a main US doesn't like.

I don't like the idea either--but that'd be the only way to be fair to the Americans if the Germans get the superior M48 at 6.7.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, Renamed56354 said:

Playing US above the 7.7 is just suffering after suffering

Playing US at 8.0 and France 7.7... ALLIES ZUFFER :lol2:

20210125134256-1.jpg

20210125134209-1.jpg

Edited by Flak_Dancer
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1