Jump to content
2 hours ago, CptPejelagarto said:

Haven't you heard?

 

Germany still suffers :016:

 

In all honesty tho, this is insulting, they can't even try to fix the thing at put it along its peers in the american and [redacted] tech trees.

Still suffering from lack of brain cells:crying:

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who the XXXX was the XXXXXXXXXXX who claimed I was wrong in another thread when I said Gaijin hates America? Somehow every mf'ing BR change they find a way to keep increasing U.S. BR's while lowering German ones more. Don't forgot about our lifelong buddies the English as well!

 

edit: 

2027689673_gotyouhomie.thumb.png.abf1aa8

 

@Kocant12

 

Mind explaining this one to me? 

Edited by AssaultPlazma
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AssaultPlazma said:

Who the fűc-k was the s-hithead who claimed I was wrong in another thread when I said Gaijin hates America? Somehow every mf'ing BR change they find a way to keep increasing U.S. BR's while lowering German ones more. Don't forgot about our lifelong buddies the English as well!

America doesn't get the handout like Germany and Russia, but it is certainly far from "hated".

 

Just look at UK, China and Japan. You get some bug fixed by reporting for a year, only to get the "fix" reverted in 3 months.

US tree suffers from overtiering and bugs also, but they are not literally FUBAR like some trees.

medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Loongsheep said:

America doesn't get the handout like Germany and Russia, but it is certainly far from "hated".

 

Just look at UK, China and Japan. You get some bug fixed by reporting for a year, only to get the "fix" reverted in 3 months.

US tree suffers from overtiering and bugs also, but they are not literally FUBAR like some trees.

##### China, their only problem is never heaving an actual domestic AFV production scheme so essentially all of their stuff is export/licensed/cloned. Japan never did much AFV development because it was principally a naval power. Afterwards AFV development was limited. 

 

These two nations just suffer from minor nation syndrome which is a completely different can of worms.  

JagdEnte (Posted )

Never ever avoid the Swear filter. FIrst friendly warning next one will be a verbal.
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AssaultPlazma said:

Who the fűc-k was the s-hithead who claimed I was wrong in another thread when I said Gaijin hates America? Somehow every mf'ing BR change they find a way to keep increasing U.S. BR's while lowering German ones more. Don't forgot about our lifelong buddies the English as well!

 

edit: 

2027689673_gotyouhomie.thumb.png.abf1aa8

 

@Kocant12

 

Mind explaining this one to me? 

Gaijins stats

medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AssaultPlazma said:

Who the fűc-k was the s-hithead who claimed I was wrong in another thread when I said Gaijin hates America? Somehow every mf'ing BR change they find a way to keep increasing U.S. BR's while lowering German ones more. Don't forgot about our lifelong buddies the English as well!

Ever heard of the US air tree? If Gaijin hated 'murica they wouldn't give them the best jets in the game

 

you're delusional

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, watch_your_fire said:

Ever heard of the US air tree? If Gaijin hated 'murica they wouldn't give them the best jets in the game

 

you're delusional

Jokes on you buddy, I don't play air. Like at all... I've literally never spawned a plane before, hell I don't play even SPAA outside of the early days when no armor is best armor was a meme. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AssaultPlazma said:

F-uck China, their only problem is never heaving an actual domestic AFV production scheme so essentially all of their stuff is export/licensed/cloned. Japan never did much AFV development because it was principally a naval power. Afterwards AFV development was limited. 

China has imported US/USSR vehicles up until 1980s and then they got some home brew ones. The more modern ones are modeled quite correctly but often too high in BR.

The problem is that they do not get the BR-handout like Germany, their Pattons do not get the lower BR treatment.

Japanese tanks are just bad overall and also do not get easy BR.

 

5 hours ago, AssaultPlazma said:

These two nations just suffer from minor nation syndrome which is a completely different can of worms.  

China is definitely not a real minor nation (though not big three).

As Gaijin combines ROC with PRC, they actually get tons of decent planes and tanks towards mid Cold War.

medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Loongsheep said:

America doesn't get the handout like Germany and Russia, but it is certainly far from "hated".

 

Just look at UK, China and Japan. You get some bug fixed by reporting for a year, only to get the "fix" reverted in 3 months.

US tree suffers from overtiering and bugs also, but they are not literally FUBAR like some trees.

 

handout like germany and russia? ehem

 

america has one of the best top tier plane while germany still stuck with f-104g, discounted mig-21 and overtiered cl-13 mk6 that gaijin think has the same performance as mach 2 mig-21pfm

  • Confused 2
medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SuperKnight333 said:

 

handout like germany and russia? ehem

 

america has one of the best top tier plane while germany still stuck with f-104g, discounted mig-21 and overtiered cl-13 mk6 that gaijin think has the same performance as mach 2 mig-21pfm

Wrong sub-forum to bish about jet fighters in Air AB/RB/SB.

  • Like 1
medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Burgermankillz said:

So good that you have this stats in it: :crazy:

image.thumb.png.fdc29b9cc2708733bc22effd

Bruh, I have 38% winrate and 1,4 KD on the leopard 1. Is it not a good tank for 7.7?

medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TheKomrade said:

It's actually not 

I have 46% win and 2,7 KD on RakJPz 2. Same BR as Leo 1´. In them I have about the same number of battles as well.

Individual statistics determine nothing, hell, even all players average statistics barely determine anything.

medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Loongsheep said:

America doesn't get the handout like Germany and Russia, but it is certainly far from "hated".

Certainly isn't.

They have a P-47M at 4.7 lol

 

3 hours ago, TheKomrade said:

Because germany suffers

Let me guess

 

That is a screenshot of you playing 9.0.

Edited by NoodleCup31
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Certainly isn't.

They have a P-47M at 4.7 

 

First of all, P47M is anything than OP or broken, secondly why do you bring planes into this topic? You have no heartbreaking germany suffers arguments for Devs being biased towards German mains?

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BlazeFlame24 said:

First of all, P47M is anything than OP or broken, secondly why do you bring planes into this topic? You have no heartbreaking germany suffers arguments for Devs being biased towards German mains?

germany are not the only one getting handout, soviet also. look how t-80 br was lowered to 9.7 and see how 135mm br-365a shell from t-34-85 can pen jumbo hull easily even panther gun couldnt do that

medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like Gaijin have a crush on Germany lately :lol2:

1 minute ago, SuperKnight333 said:

germany are not the only one getting handout, soviet also. look how t-80 br was lowered to 9.7 and see how 135mm br-365a shell from t-34-85 can pen jumbo hull easily even panther gun couldnt do that

 

T-80B was well needed to get down in BR, good counter to Germany 8.7/9.0 steamtrain 

  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...