Centurion MK1 moving to 6.0

Curious to see what gaijin is going to do about this. There are no other vehicles to play with it now (while I have had a 12 kill life in a comet in a 6.7 match the comet is not actually that good), Germans are going to continue to dominate the 5.x br range. While I agree the Centurion was overperforming I wouldn't say it's better than the Panther A and the Germans have a much deeper lineup. Just my 2 cents this move was a horrible idea, yet another patch and yet another british lineup ruined. Now the only decent lineup is 7.0 because of the mighty conway XD

Anyways, hopefully they add something to 6.0, if nothing is added I won't be playing the centurion anymore.

• Upvote 4
medal medal

Well, the Comet and Challanger are basically like back-up TDs. You also got the BP which like the Cent Mk 1 is quite strong in downtiers.

With the APDS buff the Cent Mk 1 is definitely better than the Panther A.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

Cent has 220mm pen and after solid shots  + APDS etc. got buffed there's no big difference to shells with filler. Wish german APCR would be buffed as well. Also the frontal armor layout is somehow more resistant than Panther's. Especially the turret front.

Wished the Comet would be 6.0 as well. It has the same killer shell.

Edited by Thodin
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

28 minutes ago, Thodin said:

Wished the Comet would be 6.0 as well. It has the same killer shell.

Comets gun is lower velocity.

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Renamed56354 said:

Delusional

Smaller than 100mm APDS have bad post pen and can only one shot with ammo racking.

Clearly :facepalm:

APDS/Solid shot center mass hit is almost always OSK. And not just due to ammo racking. The secondary spall cone is not really different to other shell types.

Its pretty much just downplaying the british lolpen rounds. Buisiness as usual. Just...it doesn't work anymore. Gajin finally realized how lethal british lolpen future time tunneling shells are. Filler or not... 6.7 stabilized lolpen Brits got special treatment with the last patch. Hopefully the rest will follow. Firefly, Comet, Challenger, Centurion, Avenger ... all those lolpen tanks need higher BRs to match them a bit more with enemy armor strenghts.

I mean Firefly medium tank with 190mm pen rounds at BR 4.7, while even BR'ed meds have like 45- 80 mm armor. Even the mighty IS heavy, which is 2 BR steps higher has just 120mm armor max. Have you really exspected it stays like this for ever?

866123873_shot2020_12_1816_06_34.thumb.j 1729052947_shot2020_11_0617_58_01.thumb.

Edited by Thodin
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

40 minutes ago, Thodin said:

APDS/Solid shot center mass hit is almost always OSK. And not just due to ammo racking. The secondary spall cone is not really different to other shell types.

If it were an accurate round, which it is not.

Yes, it can OSK a 5.3 vehicle, and if RNG isn't really plaguing you at the time then it is successful.  However it can often take the Machine Gunner and Loader only on these hits.  I mean, heaven forbid, a vehicle at the same BR can pen the other vehicle back!  What is the world coming to?!  Similar top speeds of the Comet and Challenger to the Panthers D and A, more bouncy gun by far on the UK vehicles.

Gajin finally realized how lethal british lolpen future time tunneling shells are.

Except they haven't.   Lol pens that need accurate aim on quite an inaccurate platform and suffer from shots randomly deviating.  They raised the Centurion Mk1 only, and the Comet and Challenger do not seem to get good rates of wins (from what I have seen and the mocking I get for saying I like Comet and Challenger on the forums).  Notice that balancing is quite odd at times, like bringing Germany a 6.7 medium... when the Allied counterpart is at 7.3....  So now Only Germany and Japan get 6.7 mediums, Sherman's will be fighting M48s... ROFL.

Filler or not... 6.7 stabilized lolpen Brits got special treatment with the last patch.

Yes, they got moved to 7.0... So they are not 6.7 anymore, and at 6.3 these were terrible (I agree with 7.0+ now due to the changes made and the armor actually working better now, since the the hulls are ammo rack pinatas).  Not sure if you 

What you are saying is Germany is not allowed enemies that can pen them at this BR?  Seriously.  So it's OK that the Firefly, Comet, Challenger, Avenger are all very easy to kill, yet because they can do it back if they survive the faster reacting Panthers or Tigers (minus those damn launchers) are put in an unfair state?  Do you even know how wobbly the unstabilised Comet, Firefly, Challenger, Avenger, and Centurion (less as slower and more armoured) tanks are?  You make it seem like those below 7.0 are somehow stable and have an easy ride.

"I mean Firefly medium tank with 190mm pen rounds at BR 4.7, while even BR'ed meds have like 45- 80 mm armor. Even the mighty IS heavy, which is 2 BR steps higher has just 120mm armor max. Have you really exspected it stays like this for ever?" - France also get this, but I suppose OK because they team with Germany?  Odd you don't mention the SA50 or very popular FL10.  And the fact these actually give Axis teams something to fight fairly against it is somehow unfair these sit "so low".  Fragile, not that quick, less stable guns than the Panthers and Tigers....  With the vast number of drops in BR all over the German tree and Allied getting bumped all the time (sure with some due to in game changes of stabs, rounds, volumetric) it is a wonder what next will ruin WT.

Imagine Avenger and Firefly being seen as on par with the Panther D and Tiger 1..... cos with 190mm pen (Solid- and no matter what you seem to think, APHEBC is much easier to kill with)  AT POINT BLANK I am sure no German vehicle should have to deal with it :facepalm:

This is why we have to wonder at those that think they know a vehicle they have never used.  You seem to only know what it is like the face these vehicles, I get the advantage of knowing both sides of this story (and from the RU point of view as well as DE).

Edited by Deranger79
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Centurion should stay at 5.7.

It’s armour is ok, but anyone with half a braincell can easily kill it, Russian 85mm, German long 75mm and 88mm can all easily pen it’s turret. The gun is good on paper but it reaches WOT level RNG accuracy past 500m. 

Edited by IllegalLettuce
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal

The brit apds around that br likes to phase thru the panther's gunner and only kill the commander much more often than I would like.

Regarding the accuracy, based off my experience playing brit 6.7 with the old performance (sabot doesnt go through the Tiger 2s UFP) the centurion mk1 shouldn't be viewed as nearly equal to the Tiger II. The centurion still uses apds which has an inherent disadvantage. When I play my panther I can OHK enemy tanks before there gun even peeks over a ridge, can't do that with the cent. Besides, a panther or tiger 1 shot to the turret ring is an easy OHK.

My take on 5.7 is the Centurion mk1 is my favorite to use followed by the Panther A and Tiger E. While the brits imo have the best tank, the Germans have a better lineup, the americans don't really have anything too excellent but the lineup is solid.

Edited by CookieMonster_24
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

The cent1 should not have gone up, i will not play it anymore which is disappointing as i quite liked it. I already found the comets performance to be lackluster as the best solid shot had mediocre performance and the apds strays more than a stock AN M2. i quit playing germany over how boring it was to play the panther/tiger2p as anything i looked at i could OSK, with gun ballistics that rival the challenger 2. 

If the axis players spent more time learning the enemy weakspots instead of complaining theyd find themselves more often than not being the killer and not the killed. I cant sugarcoat it, the german teams are just bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

I am not too precious about it going up to 6.0, it is at least as capable as the Panthers, armour is ok and sabot has its advantages over APHE and disadvantages.

But it has no line up whatsoever here. Gaijin has brought the Leo 1 down to 7.3 to make a line up with the M48, why can’t they do something similar with Briton? Perhaps move the Charioteer down to 6.0 (good gun, good speed, poor reload and paper armour with small crew) that would solve it partially. Also adding the Cent Mk2 or Cent Mk1 with Polsteen... just something to make a bit of a line up between 5.3 and soon to be 7.3...

• Upvote 2
medal medal

The Centurion MK1 going up to 6.0 is a terrible piece of news, and I can't understand why. I very rarely manage to one shot opposing tanks and find that most of the time I'm picking away the enemy crew one by one. I've lost my will to play this game of late and only found out about this BR change by watching youtube. I really can't get my head around the decisions Gaijin makes at times, Germany has Tiger 1's at 5.3 and  Panthers at 5.7,yet the British tank designed to be able to take on the Tiger and the Panther gets elevated to 6.0??? Another p#ss poor BR choice is the Black prince at 6.0, why?

Gaijin you need to sort this crap out ASAP.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MrBosticator said:

The Centurion MK1 going up to 6.0 is a terrible piece of news, and I can't understand why. I very rarely manage to one shot opposing tanks and find that most of the time I'm picking away the enemy crew one by one. I've lost my will to play this game of late and only found out about this BR change by watching youtube. I really can't get my head around the decisions Gaijin makes at times, Germany has Tiger 1's at 5.3 and  Panthers at 5.7,yet the British tank designed to be able to take on the Tiger and the Panther gets elevated to 6.0??? Another p#ss poor BR choice is the Black prince at 6.0, why?

Gaijin you need to sort this crap out ASAP.

Gaijin hates the British tree.

We have been systematicly ***** every patch, every br change, every economy change.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
medal medal

I play a 5.3 (used to be 5.0) Brit line up a lot. (and the Comet might as well be 5.7 since I seem to get 6.3 games > 50% of the time!.  Guess when it is it'll be ruddy 6.7 games all the time)

and, I probably see more Panthers and Tigers in one match than the total number of Centurion Mk1s I see in a full day of playing.  I see more LeKpz M41s than Centurions.

The move will make no difference to gameplay other than annoy Brit players and tickle the tums of some butt hurt German tree players

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

I don't wish to be a moaner but why can the German Tiger H1 sit at 5.3? I used to play it at 5.7 and never had any issues, yet the Cent 1 earns itself a move up to 6.0. The Black Prince sitting at 6.0 where it often gets up tiered, the move of the Cent 3 up to 7.0 and now this with the Cent 1 is the final straw for me. I've not played a game since Operation Winter.

• Upvote 2

Why does Gaijin, continuously pander to rubbish German players complaining that they can't sit out in the open in their Tigers and bounce rounds. The whole point of the 17pounder gun being put into tanks was to defeat German big cats. Learn some history and get better at the game. Instead of complaining and ruining it for anyone who doesn't play Germany. You are lucky your German tanks don't break down like they used to.

Edited by guffers
  • Upvote 3

As always "balance" is being confused with "equal".....

Will the Cent 1 at 6.0 yes. The bigger issue I think is being missed is that at 6.0 (and already and 5.7) I have the Cent and (because I paid for it) the Black Prince. Britain - as the other non-"Big 3" nations - has such a slim line up that you have line-ups with a single vehicle at at least .7 above the support. The Big-3 - especially the Rus and Ger trees - have a great spread and depth of options any player can choose, which means there are good and bad tanks for different styles. 

Moving the Cent up (as with the Comet) means drawing lower tanks even higher to fill a line-up or pushing the Cent to 6.3 matches to fit it with the next (lonely) Charioteer (which is not a particularly good vehicle on its own) or even higher to 6.7 to support he Tortoise and FV-barn.

Further, with no light tanks, no heavies (other than the prem BP) and no AA moving the Cent 1 is just punishing those players who've put the time in to making this 1-tank line up viable. 

Edited by Pilgrim86
Off topic ;)
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

What's all this nonsense about APDS receiving a buff... sources / confirmation from Gaijin?

There seems to be some confusion with the fact that when the volumetric shells mechanic was introduced it affected full calibre projectiles more than sub calibre which, in a ballistics sense is now more accurate although it's not perfect... But the funny thing is that every vehicle, that has more than paper thin armour, has seen an increase in its armour effectiveness too.

Full calibre projectiles (and the larger the calibre becomes the effect increases exponentially) have trouble with high angled or curved surfaces and this is ballistics fact. Sub calibre projectiles do not share the same issues and that's all down to the relationship of surface area contact and projectile shape, which also happens to aid normalisation. Plus when taking into consideration the calibre of the gun that fires it, they punch harder due to the material of the penetrator, and typically suffer less deviation and drop at longer ranges due to the combined lower projectile weight and higher muzzle velocity factors. This is all before we consider the post penetration effects. The game mechanics modeled for APDS with regard to those are almost non existent.

As tungsten (the typical APDS penetrator material) penetrates it mushrooms and putting it very simply, erodes away... If it perforates the targets armour, other than the spall that it takes with it inside the target vehicle there is often still a significant mass of the penetrator remaining... which Gaijin somewhat models. However, Gaijin completely ignores the fact that this remaining penetrator still has a high velocity but often not the ballistic capability to exit the target. This is referred to as the 'pinball' effect (the same applies to HESH with regard to the main spall segment, which Gaijin also chooses to forgo funnily enough). Which as the term suggests, means it will essentially ricochet around inside the target vehicle, continuing its path through crew, ammunition, fuel tanks and other such critical components etc, until it's velocity is sufficiently depleted. It certainly doesn't just disappear. In reality, APDS post penetration effects (as with every other munition type in the game except APHE etc shells) are far more severe than they are depicted in the game.

This will not change though, as Gaijin have already said as much, as to model it even remotely accurately is too complex... Which I agree is problematic.

Fortunately the simple solution is to increase the ratio between the mass of the penetrator to the spall that it creates when penetration occurs... They sort of did that with regards to APFSDS penetrators but won't with APDS.

The only logical reason why practically every British tank past 5.7 has seen its Br increased is due to the fact that the ammunition available to them was less affected by the introduction of volumetric shells...

Most of these British tanks have already seen at least one, if not several, nerf/s to their individual model, after their initial introduction to the game, for "balance" reasons, before this even happened. Considering this thread is regarding the Cent Mk.1, let's use that as an example...

The fact that Gaijin massively increased the dispersion of the early 17 pounder APDS to National Lottery levels of RNG has already been mentioned... But they also decreased the turret armour based on a bug report written by a guy on the 'back of a xxxx packet'. At the same time reduced the armour on the powerpack compartment decks to less than half of what it was and should be. Not to mention that its gun handling was nerfed in both elevation/depression and the turret traverse rate wasn't just reduced it was halved. Combine that with the fact that hull movement or "tilt" when coming to a complete halt and the degree to which the recoil from firing affected the hull was increased. The general mobility, in particular the hull traverse rate, was significantly reduced to the point that it is less maneuverable than the Tiger 2 despite the fact that it should be more maneuverable than the Comet nevermind a Panther. The reload rate was increased by 1.1 seconds... Is there any need for me to continue? 

Then there's the Panther's which despite having both decent armour and firepower (with their 75mm railgun) have seen a Br decrease regardless.

The outcry from bad players of Russian and, more so, German tanks that are not able to lol pen and one shot their opposition, whilst being able to bounce every incoming projectile, even while being in a fully exposed position only ever results in their opposition getting nerfed in one or multiple ways before being uptiered to oblivion... I could have bathed in the volume of tears, secreted from xxxxxxxx Tiger H1 and Panther A players, thinking they should be invincible, when the Cent Mk.1 was first introduced, in its correct state.   

The main problem is still the BR compression, which the player base has been saying for years. The Cent Mk.1 is now going to be constantly uptiered to 6.7... even then it has nothing else to support it. So expect to get max uptiered to 7.0 and have fun with those M48A2C's and IS3's... the latter of which I'm going to revisit right now and terrorize German 6.7.    

Also, it doesn't help that Gaijin went back on their word and started to completely ignore a vehicles service entry date when assigning it a BR which began at the time the Cold War patch was introduced.

A further problem is that none of the apparent factors that supposedly govern the Br assignment of a vehicle are consistent throughout the game.

Some nations vehicles BR's only ever go one way... While some other nations have had multiple nonsensical BR reductions in multiple vehicles. Other nations are just completely ignored which is probably better in this case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

5 hours ago, _Fear_Naught_ said:

What's all this nonsense about APDS receiving a buff... sources / confirmation from Gaijin?

There seems to be some confusion with the fact that when the volumetric shells mechanic was introduced it affected full calibre projectiles more than sub calibre which, in a ballistics sense is now more accurate although it's not perfect... But the funny thing is that every vehicle, that has more than paper thin armour, has seen an increase in its armour effectiveness too.

Full calibre projectiles (and the larger the calibre becomes the effect increases exponentially) have trouble with high angled or curved surfaces and this is ballistics fact. Sub calibre projectiles do not share the same issues and that's all down to the relationship of surface area contact and projectile shape, which also happens to aid normalisation. Plus when taking into consideration the calibre of the gun that fires it, they punch harder due to the material of the penetrator, and typically suffer less deviation and drop at longer ranges due to the combined lower projectile weight and higher muzzle velocity factors. This is all before we consider the post penetration effects. The game mechanics modeled for APDS with regard to those are almost non existent.

As tungsten (the typical APDS penetrator material) penetrates it mushrooms and putting it very simply, erodes away... If it perforates the targets armour, other than the spall that it takes with it inside the target vehicle there is often still a significant mass of the penetrator remaining... which Gaijin somewhat models. However, Gaijin completely ignores the fact that this remaining penetrator still has a high velocity but often not the ballistic capability to exit the target. This is referred to as the 'pinball' effect (the same applies to HESH with regard to the main spall segment, which Gaijin also chooses to forgo funnily enough). Which as the term suggests, means it will essentially ricochet around inside the target vehicle, continuing its path through crew, ammunition, fuel tanks and other such critical components etc, until it's velocity is sufficiently depleted. It certainly doesn't just disappear. In reality, APDS post penetration effects (as with every other munition type in the game except APHE etc shells) are far more severe than they are depicted in the game.

This will not change though, as Gaijin have already said as much, as to model it even remotely accurately is too complex... Which I agree is problematic.

Fortunately the simple solution is to increase the ratio between the mass of the penetrator to the spall that it creates when penetration occurs... They sort of did that with regards to APFSDS penetrators but won't with APDS.

The only logical reason why practically every British tank past 5.7 has seen its Br increased is due to the fact that the ammunition available to them was less affected by the introduction of volumetric shells...

Most of these British tanks have already seen at least one, if not several, nerf/s to their individual model, after their initial introduction to the game, for "balance" reasons, before this even happened. Considering this thread is regarding the Cent Mk.1, let's use that as an example...

The fact that Gaijin massively increased the dispersion of the early 17 pounder APDS to National Lottery levels of RNG has already been mentioned... But they also decreased the turret armour based on a bug report written by a guy on the 'back of a xxxx packet'. At the same time reduced the armour on the powerpack compartment decks to less than half of what it was and should be. Not to mention that its gun handling was nerfed in both elevation/depression and the turret traverse rate wasn't just reduced it was halved. Combine that with the fact that hull movement or "tilt" when coming to a complete halt and the degree to which the recoil from firing affected the hull was increased. The general mobility, in particular the hull traverse rate, was significantly reduced to the point that it is less maneuverable than the Tiger 2 despite the fact that it should be more maneuverable than the Comet nevermind a Panther. The reload rate was increased by 1.1 seconds... Is there any need for me to continue? 

Then there's the Panther's which despite having both decent armour and firepower (with their 75mm railgun) have seen a Br decrease regardless.

The outcry from bad players of Russian and, more so, German tanks that are not able to lol pen and one shot their opposition, whilst being able to bounce every incoming projectile, even while being in a fully exposed position only ever results in their opposition getting nerfed in one or multiple ways before being uptiered to oblivion... I could have bathed in the volume of tears, secreted from xxxxxxxx Tiger H1 and Panther A players, thinking they should be invincible, when the Cent Mk.1 was first introduced, in its correct state.   

The main problem is still the BR compression, which the player base has been saying for years. The Cent Mk.1 is now going to be constantly uptiered to 6.7... even then it has nothing else to support it. So expect to get max uptiered to 7.0 and have fun with those M48A2C's and IS3's... the latter of which I'm going to revisit right now and terrorize German 6.7.    

Also, it doesn't help that Gaijin went back on their word and started to completely ignore a vehicles service entry date when assigning it a BR which began at the time the Cold War patch was introduced.

A further problem is that none of the apparent factors that supposedly govern the Br assignment of a vehicle are consistent throughout the game.

Some nations vehicles BR's only ever go one way... While some other nations have had multiple nonsensical BR reductions in multiple vehicles. Other nations are just completely ignored which is probably better in this case.

A beautifully written reply. You've summed up the problem so much better than I could. As you say, the problem is going to be constant uptiers and as such I'm having a break from the game.  I hope (naively) that some of the fuss being generated about all of these BR changes "may" force Gaijin to rethink and correct them but I doubt it. 

Though one huge change:

Now the MM is unlocked everything is up in the air. Since UK won't always face Germany or Russia now the vehicles will now perform differently, for everyone.

Good in a way, bad in others.

Now have to consider how they work against US tanks with RU or DE on their side at times.

To be fair I find, since I have the BP, the 1 was in my 6.0 anyway, and in the full uptier it's the Comet or Challenger to be used due to mobility (and reload/traverse on the Chally), then a crusader III or AEC II since they are a cheap scout with the right pen for side and rear shots while being quick and able to hide (less so with the AEC, but it works to higher up still until UK gets lights).

The issue now can be where uptiers are more likely. Noticed my 6.0 and 4.7 get sucked up a lot more now, though only a small window of experience with the changes.

3 hours ago, Deranger79 said:

Though one huge change:

Now the MM is unlocked everything is up in the air. Since UK won't always face Germany or Russia now the vehicles will now perform differently, for everyone.

Good in a way, bad in others.

Now have to consider how they work against US tanks with RU or DE on their side at times.

To be fair I find, since I have the BP, the 1 was in my 6.0 anyway, and in the full uptier it's the Comet or Challenger to be used due to mobility (and reload/traverse on the Chally), then a crusader III or AEC II since they are a cheap scout with the right pen for side and rear shots while being quick and able to hide (less so with the AEC, but it works to higher up still until UK gets lights).

The issue now can be where uptiers are more likely. Noticed my 6.0 and 4.7 get sucked up a lot more now, though only a small window of experience with the changes.

I'm the same, I'd take the Cent Mk1 one along in my 6.0 line up to give my Black Prince some company and back up. Both of these vehicles though should be at 5.7, the Black Prince if it faces a full up-tier does struggle.

• Upvote 1

It's rather funny, people have been asking for the Black Prince to go to 5.7 for ages, and there's literally no convincing reason that I've seen for why it shouldn't be there, it clearly is at a legacy BR that's not fit for purpose anymore, after all, it's basically a 4.7 chassis with a 5.3 gun, so 6.0 seems arbitrary. Anyhow, Gaijin solved this in the most Gaijin way possible by moving the Centurion Mk 1 up to 6.0, which is totally unnecessary IMO, it wasn't OP at all at 5.7, especially since the Panthers seem to be going down in BR left and right. 

Hopefully one day this madness of endless BR handouts for Germany in combination with US/UK tanks getting raised without consideration for how their actual stats (instead relying on player performance, which is extremely flawed), will end. But I don't hold out hope for it. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Question is:

Did/do they improve/reduce modifiers when then raise/lower a vehicle BR?

It's annoying the Comet premium is about 2k more to repair since it's exactly the same vehicle. It sort of defeats the object of having a premium by making an identical vehicle cost more because less people have it and might do better as it depends on the player.

Edited by Deranger79
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deranger79 said:

Question is:

Did/do they improve/reduce modifiers when then raise/lower a vehicle BR?

It's annoying the Comet premium is about 2k more to repair since it's exactly the same vehicle. It sort of defeats the object of having a premium by making an identical vehicle cost more because less people have it and might do better as it depends on the player.

Gaijin tend to adjust a vehicles primary attributes from the very beginning or after an initial period... In a lame attempt to 'balance' it. They adjust secondary ones at will, such as repair costs, or limiting the number of that particular vehicle in any one match, like they did with both the Leo 2A5 and Abrams, if there is no other feasible way they can nerf it without it being too obvious.

Gaijin are very good at introducing a vehicle at the wrong BR, nerfing its primary attributes to make it fit the BR they place it at and then uptier it anyway and don't revert its primary attributes. Which only results in the mess we have now.

There is also a flip side to this when certain vehicles, usually of a certain tech tree/s, get fantasy primary attributes to make it fit the BR... T-80U getting thermals when it shouldn't is a good example, then they down tier it anyway because Gaijin were convinced that it would solve the issue but it didn't. The T-90A is another example of this... Even adding the T-723BM which is a vehicle from 2016 ffs didn't solve the issues for Russian top tier. Gaijin constantly makes bad decisions and make even more mess when they attempt to correct it.  

The problem with so much shuffling of vehicles and their BR's is that the ones that have attributes nerfed and are then subsequently ignored are the ones that usually start to suffer.

Gaijin balances vehicles based off their performance stats which is always going to cause problems. Instead of looking at the vehicle they wish to introduce objectively and testing it extensively they just introduce it and see what happens.

Typically the introduction of a certain mechanic or something of the like is often the biggest dynamic for game breaking.... Thermals... Helicopters... ATGM's... Radar... etc 

The game at the moment is such a mess, with so many compounding issues, that it even makes breaking it down in a logical and coherent way as to even discuss it very difficult.

Edited by _Fear_Naught_
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal