Planned Battle Rating changes - January 2021

1-G91YS from 10.0 to 9.7

I can basically just use this quote as both planes suffer the same way having no business being 10.0

55 minutes ago, joten70 said:

I just want to point out that the J32B has a higher BR than: 

• all Mig-19 variants

• multiple Mig-21 variants

• all? F-100 variants

• EE lightning

• A7D

This despite it only having aim9b, being sub/transsonic, has low/average acceleration and lack-luster manouverability. And a high repair cost to top it off. Please lower the J32B (or decompress the jet br-brackets)

yet Gaijin continue to relegate them to being food for top tier planes while better planes sit at 9.7, either the team forgot these planes exist or they have no idea of the state of their game and how it plays and actually think they should be 10.0; either way not a good look Gaijin

2-Ariete PSO from 10.7 to 10.3

The PSO right now is a 9.7 tank with a better round and CITV yet it sits at 10.7, .7 BR higher than the Merkava MK3D which has the same round, and .4 BR higher than the Ariete which is basically the same tank  with the PSO being the worse of the 2 with worse mobility and worse armor, not gonna even talk about the 2A6 since that's better than every 10.7

• Upvote 2
medal medal

M48A2C at 6.7 when China and the US sit at 7.3 respectively. I just ....... WHY? There is no major difference between these vehicles bar the fact that the German A2C gets smoke launchers and the US variant has .2 more HP/t, wow what a benefit. Aside from that these are the exact same vehicles. No M48 should be 6.7, leave it at 7.0 if you really thing that Germany Truly suffers, or put it back up at 7.3 with the other two, this is just sad.

T-80B at 9.7, I really dont know, I feel like this tank should not be facing 8.7s, meanwhile it seems like a pushover in uptiers. Give this one a rain check, and downtier it if it truly needs it by your spreadsheet magic, otherwise I think its fine at 10.0. This also raises the question of, if the T-80B is going down, why isn't the original M1 joining it? The idea of the M1 at 9.7 has already been toyed with and frankly 10.0 is showing it's legacy Br status with that tank as of late. Just like the T-80B it does ok at 10.0, but it is really painful in a uptier.

B-57s and Canberras to 8.3, ugh, I get it bombers are not fun to play against, but the 57s already struggle, adding missiles into the mix is only going to make this worse.

Chinese F-104A to 10.3, look folks this is just like the M48 but in reverse, this plane is nearly identical to the US F-104A, it does not deserve to be higher in comparison, the F-104G, thats fine, it gets far improved missiles, I'm good with that.

PGH-2 to 3.0, hey they actually remembered this thing existed and is pretty much a 2.3 PT boat that goes sorta fast, this is actually a improvement, nice.

Edited by Lolman345
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

IJN Agano, Naval RB 5.3 -> 5.0, she may be nasty in AB thanks to torpedo reload but she is weak, in general, in RB.

IJN Furutaka, Naval AB & RB 5.7 -> 5.3, Japanese 6-gun heavy cruiser, she should stay with other 6-gun heavy cruisers like York.

ORP Garland, Naval AB & RB 4.0 -> 3.7, a G-class destroyer strictly inferior than Grafton.

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

Nice, now the german M48 is lower than both the M47 and M46 :lol2:

And I don't quite understand how the T-80B is comparable to the AMX-40 at 9.7...

EBR : 4.7 -> 5.7

The EBR should receive the PCOT-51P shell it used in service and have its mobility fixed, and it would make a very fine 5.7.

Here’s a copy paste of what I asked for last thread (and the 5 or 6 others before it) :

French H-34 : 8.3 -> 8.0 (This one is the most needed of my suggestions imo)

It is one of the if not the worst helicopter in the game and, even though it has 2 missiles, their range is limited and there's only 2 of them. All cannon SPAAs can hit it if it gets at the needed range to fire its missiles. It also has pretty bad preformance and maneuverability. It is arguably worse than the AH-1G. In the french tree, there is no reason to not take the Alouette II or III over it, and a small BR decrease would put it in a line up where it would fit better, so that it is not overlooked. After such change, the french helicopter tree would finally become playable as a whole. If you force France to start with such a helicopter, at least make it playable :lol2:

The BR change for the AMX-50 Surbaissé was nice but the AMX-50 Surblindé should also go down to 7.7 as it's basically the same vehicle.

The R3's previous change was a nice start too but I'm sure the devs understand it still needs to go much higher. It could go to 6.7 and still be competitive, even if it require giving it APDS.

The AMX-10RC should go in the light tanks branch as it's a light tank and is classed as such, and should leave some space for real TDs such as missile carriers in the TD branch. The AMX-13 (HOT) could potentially be swapped with it, as it can imo be considered as a TD, it's main cannon being almost useless at its BR.

The AMX-13 (HOT) should also finally go down to 8.0. It was nice to see it go down to 8.3 but it's significantly worse than any 8.0+ IFV and missile carriers, and I'm sure the statistics show it. It is also useless at the same BR as the AMX-30 ACRA, which is better in mobility and survivability, has a better and faster missile, while the launcher doesn't point upwards unlike the AMX-13 (HOT), making it much more usable in close quarter combat, which most WT maps have.

Ouragan/Barougan : 7.7 -> 7.3

Now that a bunch of 9.0 jets went down to 8.7, the Ouragan and Barougan at 7.7 have become unplayable in uptiers (which happen very often) and them going down to 7.3 wouldn't make them overpowered but it would make them playable again.

Vautour IIB : 9.0 -> 8.7The Vautour IIB's only advantage when released, as it has no guns, was its speed. Now that multiple 8.7 and 9.0 jets that can catch it have been added, it would be nice to see it go down in BR so there can be a reason to play it as the IIA is simply better while being at the same BR.

Some tech tree changes as well :

- Both the Barougan and Mystère IIC should go to the left branch and be foldered with their other versions (Ouragan and Mystère IIA respectively), so the middle branch of the french tree stays with only US designs.

- Switch the AMX-13 (HOT) and the AMX-10RC, since the first one is mostly a missile carrier and should be in the right branch, and the AMX-10RC is a light tank and should be in the left one.

Edited by Cedjoe
  • Upvote 11
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Vehicle: RakJPz2

Nation: Germany

Gamemode: Ground Realistic Battles

Suggested change: 7.7 to 7.3

Reasoning:  Compared with the britain Swingfire at 7.7 ,whose guidance system type is semi-automatic, the RakJPz2 only has a hand aiming guidance system. If Swingfire at 7.7 is reasonable, then RakJPz2 may go 7.3 as obvisioly RakJPz2 is weaker than Swingfire.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vehicle: Me 262 A1-a

Gamemode: Realistic Battles

Suggested change: 7.0 to 6.7

Reasoning:  Me 262 A1-a is too weak to stay in 7.0, almost any others 7.0 plane is better than it, such as the US's  F-80A-5 and UK's  Meteor F mk3,even the Japanese kikka at 6.7 is better than it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vehicle: Leopard1

Gamemode: Ground Realistic Battles

Suggested change: 7.7 to 7.3

Reasoning:  The same reason as me262a1a, leopard1's stats ( win rate , K/D etc) is not good at 7.7 ,Compared with britain VickerMBT and CenturionMK10. And now it seems that you did not make those UK and USA 7.0 vehicles  to a higher BR(e.g. 7.3 ) to balance the game, but instead reduced the br of Soviet and German vehicles. So it's may be  advisable to reduce the br of Leopard 1 to 7.3.

Vehicle: M48A1

Nation: USA and China

Suggested change: 7.3 to 7.0 

Reasoning:   Since Germany M48 is going to 6.7 ,then It's reasonable for US and CN's M48A1 to 7.0.( As they have a better armor protection in the turrent , they shoud be slightly higher br than germany one, so 7.0 is good. 7.3 BR is obviously unreasonable) 

Vehicle: JPZ-45

Suggested change: stay at 6.7 

Reasoning:  It will be too OP if it were to 6.3. the 6.7 br is good for it.

===========================================================================

Upadate of my viewpoint 

===========================================================================

After reading so many comments, since so many people are against reducing the br of M48, it is obviously unwise to reduce the br of M48.

However, you can balance the game from the opposite perspective.

That is, you can increase the br of 7.0 and 7.7 of the UK and US vehicles and reduce the br of 7.7 vehicles of the Germany  and USSR.

You may know from the stats ( win rates , K/D etc..) that Uk and US 7.0 and 7.7 is overpowerful, while the vehicles of Germany and USSR around 7.7 or 7.0 are needed to buff.

One thing you have to know is that  the reason for the current situation is that the vehicles of the 7.7 and 7.0br of the German and Soviet  are weaker than those of the UKand US Therefore, you should increase the BR of the 7.7 and 7.0 of the UK and US vehicles and reduce the BR of the 7.7 of the German and Soviet  instead of blindly improving the strength of the 6.7 of the German and  Soviet vehicles. 

Reducing the M48 and t44100 br will not change the status quo, because it will not change the fact that the US and UK vehicles around 7.0 and 7.7br are strong. What Germany and Soviet need is a stronger 7.x vehicles line to counter the US and US 7. X vehicles (by lowing Germany and Soviet  br and increasing UK and US br around 7.x), but not a superpowerful 6.7 line.

So, the suggestion is:

UK's Centurion mk3 , Caernarvon, FV4202 from 7.0 to 7.3. Vickers MBT and Conqueror from 7.7 to 8.0. 

US's vehicles just keep the status quo, do not change.     

Meanwhile,Germany's Leopard 1, Maus(E100), Rakjpz 2 from 7.7 to 7.3, M48a2c stay at 7.0.   

USSR's IS-4M and obj120 and maybe t54(1947) from 7.7 to 7.3

PS: the Stablizer and APDS of UK 7.0 and 7.7 vehicles may be nerfed in some way instead of br changing to balance the game. Or just remove the apds of uk 7.0 vehicles ,and keep thier Stablizer, lowing theire br from 7.0 to 6.7. All in all, there are many ways to balance the game, and reducing the m48c's br to 6.7 is definitely the last choice.

Edited by Ho229V3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 6
medal medal medal

No changes to the A-7D? AIM-9Js and unrivaled firepower at 9.7, along with flares, and an airspawn?
It should go to 10.0 or have its Js removed. 

AIM-9Js should not be facing 8.7 MiG-15 Bises and G.91s which cannot dodge them with any consistency

Edited by ____DAS____
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

I’m joining my comrades.
The German M48A2 and the American M48A1 are practically identical in the game.
Only differences:
- the German M48A2 has a more powerful engine which enables it to achieve forward and reverse speeds (in RB) higher than the American M48A1, 

- the German M48A2 has a repair cost (5059 SL) lower than the American M48A1 (6040 SL),
- the German M48A2 is currently in 7.0, while the American M48A1 is in 7.3,
- the German M48A2 is equipped with smoke grenade launcher while the American M48A1 is not.

BR 7.3 is the most appropriate BR.

The only explanation for the excessive drop in the BR of the German M48A2 is the poor winrate results of the players playing this vehicle.

In BR 6.7, this tank would be too powerful and too armoured against Anglo-American tanks of BR 5.7. 

Edited by Otto4980
  • Upvote 22
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Nearly every change is going to have a NEGATIVE impact on the game. Putting identical tanks at lower BRs should be a red flag that the methods used to balance the game are completely outdated or at least need to be supplemented with real human thought not blind faith in statistics. 
The M48 SHOULD NOT be 6.7 when the American one is 7.3 with nearly identical performance
The T44 100 SHOULD NOT be 6.7 when the T-34 100 which is statistically worse is at that same BR
The Panther A already overperforms at 5.7 let alone the Panther F

All these changes are going to do is cause more BR compression which will cause further decrease in player skill which will cause yet MORE BR drops for vehicles that don't need them.

We've seen unprecedented player count over this past year, there should be no reason why decompression should be viewed as dangerous to the game. 

• Thanks 2

When does Gaijin understand that statistics won't show the real issues? German Ground isn't doing bad because of their tanks and still the tanks get downtiers.

It's the air tree why germany does so bad, they never have air superiority in ground battles. Bf-109 cannot perform against an F4U-4B or Me 262 against an F-80A, but in air RB germany doesn't do that bad because US players spam too many attackers and bombers...

but what do I expect, there is still a R3 at 4.0 and gaijin doesn't understand that it doesn't have the best stats against air units, because it's not being used against air units at all, rather against tanks and cap rushing for events, this thing should be 7.3 long time ago.

Edited by Wlasiuk
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

These tiny tweaks of .3 in the higher tiers, are only doing one thing. To help in a full down tier, which is a good thing. But it is putting a bandaid on a bullet hole. These types of fixes only help so much. 
A true correction would be to work on extending the BR ceiling at this point. Top tier needs to go to at least 11.0 for now. Get some separation of the true top tier jets, with those that struggle when they get uptiered. There are plenty of aircraft that can be in that category, with probably very little issues with the MM, and more jets on the way. 

• Thanks 1
medal medal

Considering that US M48A1 is 7.3 BR, German M48A2C should be at least 7.0. If German M48 goes 6.7, it will face poor 5.7 vehicles like M4A3 (76) W and M36 GMC. Needless to say, this will cause serious balance issues. And Germany already have enough number of 6.7 BR vehicles now. There is no good reason to change BR at all.

And T20 should stay at 5.7. Another 6.0 USA vehicle, T25 has stabilizer and decent 90mm gun. M4A3E2 (76) W has good armor and better gun compared to normal M4A3E2. But T20 doesn't have any significant advantages except mobility, and even that is not that special. So again, BR change is unreasonable.

Edited by Acroute
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal

Absolutely comical for me to see that a plane like the Demon gets pushed up to 9.7 while the AV-8A or Yak-38 gets to still sit at 9.3, while at the same time the AIM-9G's get a buff.

Compound that with the fact that there's still a sabre at 9.7, along with the YS and J-32 at 10, but it's okay for MiG-19's and its derivatives and the early model 21's/J-7 to face off against Sabres at 8.7; or that the F4C has the opportunity to go on and see 9.3's that have even less hope in a match-up against everything getting pushed down to 9.7.

This isn't even a step forward and taking steps back, it's just running full sprint away from the finish line.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

TANK Realistic Battle BR Recommandation:

Britain:

Blackprince: from 6.0 to 5.7:

The Blackprince is for the mostpart a Churchill VII (BR 4.7) with a better Turret (overlap of the Turretfront) which still leaves the spots left/right the gun to be penetrated. It has a Gun (17 Pounder) which is firstly intruduced with the same Ammo-cofiguration on a BR 5.7 Tank (Centurion Mk.I) and rely most of the part on a Shell (Mk.8 - 189mm penetration) which is used on the Firefly (BR 4.7), with the possibility of shooting APDS (228mm penetration - to have a chance fighting Tiger II H´s). Overall it has a really bad manouverability, and even more with the new Penetration "Update" its armor isnt that big of a deal anymore to be BR 5.7. On BR 6.0 its really a "lost" tank without any lineup or advantage to work with -> in addition to this the Roof + Engine Armor is just 18mm and can be easily penetrated with aircraft cannons --> the cuppola is easy penetrateable with APHE (Cuppola -> 100mm CHA = 90mm effective Armor)!

Armorview of Blackprince:

cSCnPFx.jpg

Info - 152mm (CHA) "Cast Armor" is equivalent to 144.4mm (RHA) "Rolled homogenous Armor" --> same Armor as Churchill MKVII @ BR 4.7

Centurion Mk.1 - from 6.0 to 5.7 (STAY):

The Centurion Mk.1 isnt that much better than a Comet, and the reason why the Blackprince dont deserve to be BR 6.0 either - the British really need that tank to counter the German´s and Russian´s at BR 5.7. If you move this tank up you will destroy a very settled and fair working BR 5.7 Deck.

---------------------------------------------------

US:

T14 - BR 4.7 to 4.0 :

The T14 is not better than a Churchill Mk.III (even the ARL is BR 3.7), and US need some kind of Heavy in Lowtier. As the M4A2 is BR 4.0, its the perfect chance to lower the BR of this Tank. This tank is only "that" good statistic wise because its faced very seldom and people just did not make the effor to learn its armorsheme, which isnt better than a M4A2. From front its penetrateable very easily beside the gunmantled (right side). On BR 4.7 its just a dead tank and a "lost" premium to everyone who bought it.

---> its not compareable to a KV-1C / Firefly / T-34-57 / M4A4 (SA50) at BR 4.7  /// its more in the range of KV-1 Zis5 at BR 4.3, but the KV is still far better overall!

-

T20 - BR 6.0 to 5.7 (STAY):

I proposed last time to reduce the T20 to BR 5.3 - but it in no way deserves to be BR 6.0 (higher than Panther A/F), please revert the changes and let the T20 at least at BR 5.7, as it isnt better than Tiger I E / Panther A+F / IS-2.

-

M18 / M4A3 (76) - BR 5.7 to BR 5.3:

All of these Tanks arent good enough to fight Ferdinand + Jagdpanther on regular bases and cannot fight AMX M4´s, Tiger II (H), Jagdtiger etc.

-

M4A2 (76) / Jumbo (75) / M4A2 (76) "RUS-Premium" - BR 5.3 to 5.0:

Both tanks dont overperform on BR 5.0 and should be back down. Even tough the Jumbo is a hard target to knock out, tanks at BR 5.3 are extremly frequent to lolpen its Hull + its 75mm is workable at BR 5.0 but shouldnt be able to fight BR 6.3 tanks.

-
Jumbo (76) - BR 6.0 to 5.7:

The Jumbo (76) is a hard to balance Tank, but it simply do not deserve to fight BR 7.0 Tanks, even BR 6.7 are hard to impossible to fight, and at BR 4.7 there are plenty option for every Nation to kill a Jumbo. At BR 5.7 is can be perfectly matched with Panther A and Panther D, Waffenträger, Nashorn, Sturer Emil, IS-2, ISU-122 and even the BR 3.0 Sav m/43 (1946) can oneshot it with 240mm HEAT - beside that u can kill a Jumbo with Cuppola, MG-Port and lower Track Shots, even with a T34 1940 (76mm APHE) - which is a BR 3.3 Tank.

-> Sidenote, the recoomanndation also is for Italian/Chinese M18 ( dont even have APCR ) and for Russian 76mm LendLease Sherman <--

RUSSIA + CHINA:

T34-85 (D-5T)  - BR 5.3 to 5.0 : Slower Reload than later models, no stabilizer like Shermans and a "standardized" Hull which can be penetrated even by BR 3.7 Tanks on regular basis (beside the Turretring). 

-

T34-85 / T34-85 (E) / T34-85 (S-53) / T34-85 "GAI" / T34-85 No.215  - BR 5.7   to 5.3 : Eventough the latemodel T-34 can be uptiered well and are in the hands of a veteran a force to reckon with, their "natural" BR at 5.7 is slightly too high. They shouldnt be forced to fight Centurion Mk.III / Tiger II (H) / T34 (US) and equal and would fit the 5.3 BR-Range far better!

Germany:

Panther G - 6.0 to 5.7 :

If Panther F with faster Reload / Rangefinder is downtiered, then please consider to downtier Panther G as well, which is the worst out of the 3 late Panther´s  "A/F/G". To be really honest, i would let Panther F were it sits and only reduce the "G" Model .

Hetzer - from 4.3 to 4.0 :

The Hetzer, has a incredible weak roof and side armor (especially the sidarmor get overmatched really badly) and is very very slow which makes it hard to get into position without getting killed. The worst thing about it is that even a BT-5 can kill it very easily from front - see below:

p7srwyr.jpg

Italy:
R3 T20 FA-HS - from 4.0  to 5.0 :

(or a bit higher) -> it is too fast for the BR (it outpace every other vehicle), it has enough penetration to harass too many lowtiervehicles (sidearmor below BR 3.3 is often < 35mm), it has a big 120 shell belt with a extreme firerate and shellvelocity. Something has to be done about this vehicle BR wise, or AP-Belt wise - as it is now it has a really bad influence at Lowtier.

I especially like the changes of Su-100y / ISU-122S / KV-122 / KV-85    (these vehicles really deserved a downtier and they will complement their new lineups really well)

I really dont like the change of Panther F / M48A2C / Centurion Mk.1 / T20     (all vehicles are good were they sit - before the F model i would rather move the G Model down)

Edited by Noir89
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I haven't chimed in, in a while, but here goes:

The B-24D deserves to go down slighty (to 5.7) in RB. Out of Tier 4 bombers in it's current BR range:

* It is among the slowest, practically a snail (not that there's anything wrong with that) compared to other bombers. Most of it's similarly slow companions fall bellow it in BR. This holds true to bombers of similar size, and not just speedier twin engined mediums.

* It's bomb load is almost half of similarly rated bombers, but is middle of the pack in it's range, much more in line with aircraft slightly lower BR than her 

* Her defensive armament is not weak, but not strong. She has less guns than similar bombers in this range already bellow her, and those on her level generally have much more dangerous canons. The planes she outstrips here tend to be more maneuverable.

* Flight wise she's one of the worst in her BR range.  She is a sky whale, and lumbers more than glides gracefully. Even compared again to her most similar counter parts she generally lacks the ability to fly very defensively.

* Her survivability during attacks feels quite low compared to similar aircraft. This is entirely subjective on my part, I'm not sure how to demonstrate this, so pinch of salt.

* While not worth much, she is the oldest bomber in this range. Much newer, and overall better bombers find themselves at her same BR and sometimes bellow her. A few took their first flight 6 years after the B-24's.

Thank you for your time.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal

REALISTIC BATTLES ONLY

The good:
F3H-2 going to 9.3
MiG-19S going to 9.7.
F-84F going down.
SU-100Y going lower.
T-44-100 going to 6.7
Both KV-s going down a bit as well.

The bad:

French Vatour B - remains at 9.0, while having no offensive weapons. Proposed change - lower BR.

Premium IDF Vatour - remains at 9.0, while having guns AND AAMs. Proposed change - increase BR OR remove its airspawn when it has AAMs.
F-86F-35 - remains at 8.0, while outclassing almost all other 8.0 planes. Its comparable to the MiG-15 in performance. Not to an La-15.
F-104A (China) - for  some reason is at 10.0, while the american F-104A is at 9.7, while being identical.
T-80B -
has no reason to be 9.7. Unless you remove the thermals, which are historically not present.

The terrible:
A-7D
- 9.7 with AIM9-Js. Really.  The F-104G is at 10.7 with AIM-9Js. It massively clubs when its not facing top tier. INCREASE ITS BR ASAP

J-32B - sits at 10.0 but absolutely terrible there. It also has insane repair cost. LOWER BR ASAP.

Other vehicles:

ZSU-57-2 (USSR) -
Probably the worst AA ingame. Useless in SRB, because its above 7.3 line and at 8.0 you get a radar one. Has literally no AA qualities that warrant it 7.7. Its only good against tanks, and from close range in side shots, due to having APHE.
ZSU-57-2 (CHINA) - having proximity fuse HE shells on a NON-RADAR SPAA, should not put it on a RADAR SPAA BR, especially, when the VEAK-40 is radar guided SPAA with proximity fuse HE shells.
VEAK-40 - it has FULL STEALTH PROXIMITY FUSE HE shells. Compared to the M247 belt, its WAY better. The M247 belt has 1 Proximity HE shell and 2 AP ones. And those are with tracers. It also is way better than the ZSU-23-4 and the M163 at the same BR.

T-10M - while better than the T-10A, it also sits a considerably higher BR, which is a leftover from the old days. It has insanely slow reload and comes with mediocre HEAT-FS for this BR. The armor is useless when facing anything from 8.0 upwards.
In the 7.0-8.0 BR, more than half of the vehicles have HEAT-FS.

-----

PROPOSED CHANGES:
Ground:
ZSU-57-2 (USSR
) - 7.7 -> 7.3
ZSU-57-2 (CHINA) -
. 8.0 -> 7.7
VEAK-40 -
. 8.0 -> 8.3
T-10M - 8.3 -> 8.0.

Air:
A7-D - 9.7 -> 10.0
J-32B - 10.0 -> 9.3
French Vatour B - 9.0 -> 8.7
Premium Vatour  IDF - 9.0 -> 9.3
F-104A (China) - 10.0 -> 9.7
F-86F-35 - 8.0 -> 8.3

• Upvote 1
medal medal

These changes are absolutely asanine.

T20 to 6.0 with worse mobility and no APCR? Give me a break, it should be at 5.3

Panther F to 5.7 but not the G? Why?

M48A2 C to 6.7 yet the worse american M48 sits at 7.3.

Stop balancing by winrate. Its not fair that some players are better than others and nations suffer because of it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal

The T20 really should not go up. It has no effective armor and the gun already struggles in full uptiers. It also breaks the US 5.7 line up, which would be a change. At 6.0 there is no reason whatsoever to play it over the T25 (except premium rewards).

Both the MiG 19PT and S should definetly not go down to 9.7. The J32B and G.91YS were moved up to 10.0 because they are to good to fight other subsonics. The MiG 19s are better than those planes in every metric. 

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

What are you thinking moving the M48A2 down to 6.7? Seriously, that tank already was better than the American M48A1, which is 7.3, and now the BR is lower than the M46? That thing should not be fighting M4A3 76 (W)s which it will be at 6.7.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

GROUND:

vehicle:
ZTZ59D1 (CHINA)
gamemode:
Arcade
BR change:
9.0 to 8.7
reason:
Its very odd for this to be 9.0, its almost identical to the T-62M, having same speed and penetration, but having around 20mm more base turret armour, there is almost no reason for it to be a higher BR, especially when it is already 8.7 in RB.

vehicle:
PT-76 (CHINA)
gamemode:
All Modes
BR change:
5.3 to 5.0
reason:
This is the chinese variant of the PT-76B, they are both at the same BR yet the chinese one lacks STAB and cannot shoot behind due to fuel tanks, do these weaknesses not mean it should be a lower BR? having no STAB makes it a lot weaker than its soviet counterpart.

vehicle:
Lago I (SWEDEN)
gamemode:
Arcade
BR change:
2.7 to 2.3
reason:
At the BR it lacks anything comparable to good armour, along with having the same 1.0 gun and 1.0 speed of the strv m/39, there is also no other tanks to take with it in a lineup, meaning youll often be pushed into 3.7 with no other tanks.

vehicle:
matilda (BRITAIN) 
gamemode:
Arcade
BR change:
3.0 to 2.7
reason:
The hedgehog variant is 2.7 in AB, with both being almost identical it makes little sense for them to be diferent BRs.

• Upvote 2

I am thinking the Leopard 2A6 should be 11.0 to both extend the BR ranges as well as make it higher than the 2A5 since it's literally better than the 2A5 with it's ammo and the 9.7's probably need a decent break.

With the performance of the F2G at the moment, I kind of feel it should be 6.0 unless the HP is fixed, then 6.3 is fine.

EBR should be still higher, most likely at 5.3 or 5.7 I feel since it has great mobility and a great gun that is even at 6.3

T-20 I do not think needs to be at 6.0, 5.3 or 5.7 is just fine for it in my opinion even now with the decently recent armor nerf on it's hull

T-80B I feel should be back at 10.0 since it gets the Mango shell as well as being pretty much on par with the IPM1 which is 10.0 itself

Object 120 I feel should be 8.0 or 7.7 considering it's gun is really powerful for the BR it is being changed to and it has decent mobility as well

M1 Abrams should be 9.7 IF the T-80B goes down to 9.7 as I feel the M1 Abrams is worse than the T-80B

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal