Getting merely "Hits" with mg151, n23, n37 and an/m cannons (2 and 3)

Why this? why do I only get "HIT" with supposedly good guns? I just see a sparkfest and then a "Hit", I use air targets for an/m, ns23 and n37 and stealth for mg151. 

1 minute ago, NoodleCup31 said:

For 151 you should use air target.

Only mineshell is good

Ok so I realized something: I trust tracers instead of the real doom shell. I must practice leading with the shells you don't see (HE n37, the tracers on the 13mm machine guns on 109s and the tracers on an/m3; I hit with the AP round which do nothing.

Hmm...don't have this problem....using 2 mgs on the 190A-1 and smoking engines, knocking parts off no problem.   Hit with the wonder cannon, and they just melt....like shooting an 88mm into them....

medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/01/2021 at 04:26, KamikazeRico said:

Why this? why do I only get "HIT" with supposedly good guns? I just see a sparkfest and then a "Hit", I use air targets for an/m, ns23 and n37 and stealth for mg151. 

well the NS in NS-23 and NS-37 stand for what the germans say when they get tickled by them; hit me harder

stealth for MG151 is okay, you can use airtargets better

AN/M42 cannons are OP plz nerf, only good american fighter prop guns, I don't know why you have trouble with them, they are MG151s but not in real life

• Like 1