Sound%202_20473624d7b66010e37370d63217df

Sound

• The engine sounds of enemy/allied vehicles (ground, aircraft, helicopters) are now muffled by obstacles. 
  • The volume of engine sounds from enemy/allied ground vehicles approaching from behind the player’s field of view has been increased.
  • A bug has been fixed with missing sounds of spotting machine guns from the gunner view for some American and Italian ground vehicles.
  • The playback issue with low calibre shells hitting the ground has been fixed.
  • The sound effect of collision between ground vehicle tracks and the track shelf has been added.

Fixes:

• A caterpillar track now looks damaged when the tank wheel is destroyed.
  • A bug has been fixed with excessive RAM consumption on game launch when tabbed to other applications.
  • A bug has been fixed with the inability to drop bombs and torpedoes at low altitudes.
  • A bug has been fixed where a repaired caterpillar track might appear damaged to other players.
  • A bug has been fixed in the table of squadron players when right-clicking on the player nicknames did not open the context menu.
  • A crash of the game that occured in rare cases when switching camouflage in the "Customization" menu has been fixed.
  • A bug has been fixed with the second +75% booster for 5 battles at the 34th and 43rd levels of the Battle Pass appeared in the player's inventory 30 days after receiving the reward. Previously received boosters have not been corrected and will appear in players’ inventories 30 days after receiving the reward.
  • Displaying of hit markers in combined RB battles has been corrected.
  • Whirlwind P9, Mk.1 - oil and water cooling flap control has been combined. 
  • Mirage-3c - A bug has been fixed that caused the incorrect display of the remaining flight time. 
  • MBR-2 - A bug has been fixed that caused the aircraft to behave incorrectly on water. 
  • F4U (all modifications) - mechanisation protection against destruction at high speeds is enabled (flaps are released only at permissible speeds). 
  • F2G-1 - A bug has been fixed that caused the engine to overheat faster on WEP (depending on the speed, now the engine operates longer in WEP for up to 30 minutes). 
  • He 51b (seaplane) - A bug has been fixed that led to incorrect behavior on water in rough sea conditions. 
  • M.C. 200 (all modifications) - A bug has been fixed that led to incorrect readings of the tachometer (engine speed) in the cockpit.
  • The content of the huge daily reward trophy has been changed: Universal doubles in sets of 3, 5 and 10 units; Silver Lions in the amounts of 50,000 and 100,000; premium vehicles have been added: Cromwell V (RP-3), Chi-Nu II, M4 Hybrid, B1 ter, IAR-81C, Yak-3 (France), 165 ft PC-466 Carmi, Pr. 1204; whilst equipment rental and gold wagers have been removed.
  • Statistics for Arcade squadron battles have been hidden on all tabs in the squadron menu.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

Edited by Stona
New things added to the list
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

@Stona this happens when firing rockets . like in helies.

• A bug has been fixed with the inability to drop bombs and torpedoes at low altitudes. 
medal

"A bug has been fixed with excessive RAM consumption on game launch when tabbed to other applications".

Well that didn't fix it.

I start the game then Alt Tab back to my Chrome browser.

My GPU (2080 ti Xtreme) goes up from 59°C to 79°C.

This problem started with the introduction of "Hot Tracks".

Edited by _CaptainBoom_
medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, ACOMETS said:

@Stona this happens when firing rockets . like in helies.

Can you please submit bug report? Thanks! 

1 hour ago, _CaptainBoom_ said:

"A bug has been fixed with excessive RAM consumption on game launch when tabbed to other applications".

Well that didn't fix it.

This problem started with the introduction of "Hot Tracks".

Can you double check? I have just checked and there is no issue for me (you can see where I launched game and then alt-tab).

fnmo7NQ.jpg

If you still have problem after you check it, please submit bug report.

50 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

When is gajin going to fix the cross play problem for xbox it effects every single user and you have to restart the game every couple of matches to reset it
Its starting to get annoying and every single xbox play has this and its been around since hot tracks.  THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED

It's known issue and should be fixed really soon™

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Stona said:

Can you double check? I have just checked and there is no issue for me (you can see where I launched game and then alt-tab).

fnmo7NQ.jpg

If you still have problem after you check it, please submit bug report.

Have a friend with same kind of problematics lately, using a GTX1050(4go)and 8go RAM, using low config.

He experienced the same kind of problem, the game even telling him than video memory is too low, making him having video lags and crashes. 

He actually put his own config to the lowest possible with custom settings, but still experiencing some light trouble.

I've done the same kind of report 1 year and hald ago for a GTX1070, and 16Go RAM... 

So it may be required for Gaijin to really check back a possible out-run of memory use.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 minutes ago, Cpt_Bel_V said:

Have a friend with same kind of problematics lately, using a GTX1050(4go)and 8go RAM, using low config.

He experienced the same kind of problem, the game even telling him than video memory is too low, making him having video lags and crashes. 

He actually put his own config to the lowest possible with custom settings, but still experiencing some light trouble.

I've done the same kind of report 1 year and hald ago for a GTX1070, and 16Go RAM... 

So it may be required for Gaijin to really check back a possible out-run of memory use.

We need valid bug reports on this, because as you can see, it's not a problem that happens on every configuration, so it can be hard to re-create for testers. Valid bug reports helps a lot in such situations.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

When do you fix the issue with Roland Kette (FlaRak1) when the radar has been hit, shrapnel and/or machine gun, one cannot lock on enemy aircraft? Repairing the module does nothing. I reported it more than once for several months and nothing was done.

medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, _CaptainBoom_ said:

I can confirm this, before the modular track patch, i use low-medium setting at 49°C at the highest point.

Now, even ULQ sometimes makes the game do 60°C - 70 °C

I cant play WT while listening to youtube podcast anymore because of this.

Currently its still happening.

Edited by Renamed56354
medal medal medal medal medal

Added to the list:

• Whirlwind P9, Mk.1 - oil and water cooling flap control has been combined. 
  • Mirage-3c - A bug has been fixed that caused the incorrect display of the remaining flight time. 
  • MBR-2 - A bug has been fixed that caused the aircraft to behave incorrectly on water. 
  • F4U (all modifications) - mechanisation protection against destruction at high speeds is enabled (flaps are released only at permissible speeds). 
  • F2G-1 - A bug has been fixed that caused the engine to overheat faster on WEP (depending on the speed, now the engine operates longer in WEP for up to 30 minutes). 
  • He 51b (seaplane) - A bug has been fixed that led to incorrect behavior on water in rough sea conditions. 
  • M.C. 200 (all modifications) - A bug has been fixed that led to incorrect readings of the tachometer (engine speed) in the cockpit.
  • The content of the huge daily reward trophy has been changed: Universal doubles in sets of 3, 5 and 10 units; Silver Lions in the amounts of 50,000 and 100,000; premium vehicles have been added: Cromwell V (RP-3), Chi-Nu II, M4 Hybrid, B1 ter, IAR-81C, Yak-3 (France), 165 ft PC-466 Carmi, Pr. 1204; whilst equipment rental and gold wagers have been removed.
  • Statistics for Arcade squadron battles have been hidden on all tabs in the squadron menu.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Stona said:

So with the change of referrals to only 100 GE and the removal of GE wagers there's really no way to get GE from just playing now huh?

Also love how now that they're cutting down on warbond shop options we're just throwing a bunch of the vehicles into a login reward. Literally already got all of them from warbonds except for the cromwell.

On a side note do have to say i'm glad to see rentals gone. Finally I can stop adding to my hundreds of panzerwerfer 42 backups.

Edited by Alexsis8
  • Upvote 7
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 22/01/2021 at 09:39, Stona said:

The content of the huge daily reward trophy has been changed: Universal doubles in sets of 3, 5 and 10 units; Silver Lions in the amounts of 50,000 and 100,000; premium vehicles have been added: Cromwell V (RP-3), Chi-Nu II, M4 Hybrid, B1 ter, IAR-81C, Yak-3 (France), 165 ft PC-466 Carmi, Pr. 1204; whilst equipment rental and gold wagers have been removed.

Excuse me, but why are GE wagers being removed from the trophies, given that's the only way of obtaining them, unless if I'm mistaken?

Edited by SnexyAlpaca
Wrong question.
  • Upvote 7
medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Stona said:

premium vehicles have been added

What is the percentage chance to gain those vehicles? 

Is it possible to draw wehicle that you are owner? Will it be some sort of compensation in this situation? 

Stona (Posted )

You cannot have 2 identical vehicles.
medal medal medal medal medal medal

whilst equipment rental and gold wagers have been removed. 

so will we who had gold wagers get anything reimbursed for having them removed from our inventories?

Stona (Posted )

No one is removing GE wagers from your inventory

9 hours ago, Stona said:

The content of the huge daily reward trophy has been changed: Universal doubles in sets of 3, 5 and 10 units; Silver Lions in the amounts of 50,000 and 100,000; premium vehicles have been added: Cromwell V (RP-3), Chi-Nu II, M4 Hybrid, B1 ter, IAR-81C, Yak-3 (France), 165 ft PC-466 Carmi, Pr. 1204; whilst equipment rental and gold wagers have been removed.

Is there another way to earn Gold Wagers, or are players going to be forced to use real money to obtain golden eagles in most cases? If the latter is the case, then I would suggest that a new way for players to earn golden eagles or obtain the wagers could be introduced such as using the Warbond shop.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

You removed GE wagers... why? do we actually get the premium vehicles or do we get test drives? either way its not as good as GE wagers, what if i already own those things or what if i want to use GE on other things. now the only way to get a wager is to pay 200 GE for a chance to get it

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Stona said:

What is a cause of it? The possibility to draw a wager was the only one for which I logged in ??

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Except for the Golden Wager removal (even if I haven't really used them much that is a terrible change), overall a good patch note... looking forward of checking out the MBR and He 51 water behavior and hoping they don't jump around like on a bouncy castle when they are slow taxiing on the water.

Best regards,

Phil

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

13 hours ago, Stona said:

So, taking away GE wagers is considered a 'fix'?

Putting in a chance at a low level premium vehicle is all well and good, I have bought so many vehicles over time, chances are I got it already. 50.000 or 100.000 SL are a bit sub-par for huge trophy as well, that's what one can make in a game or two...

So if I understand correctly, the only way to gety GE 'for free' now is selling coupons on the market and buy GE with GJN?

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

11 hours ago, Stona said:

We need valid bug reports on this, because as you can see, it's not a problem that happens on every configuration, so it can be hard to re-create for testers. Valid bug reports helps a lot in such situations.

I have the same issue. Before hot tracks, I could play with medium settings. FPS were ok'ish, occasional stutters and plane teleportation but nothing too critical.

After hot tracks update, I had to go to the lowest (for older graphic cards) and reduce resolution. With these changes, the game is more or less playable, but I still get the occasional crash/blue screen of death every few fights. This obviously sucks.

medal medal medal