3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

This was "invented" to fight BUNKERS and INFANTRY in Vietnam...

So...not really a tank-vs-tank weapon...

I dont have it yet, but it is not in my "to-get-list"...it simply looks "wrong" ;)

so what i can do with him?

I have this tank and did not enjoy it at all. It is more of a meme tank IMO where Japanese Type 60 as well as Italian Fiat cars are a lot better at same BR using the same gun.

Majority of my success came from playing it as an urban ambush tank on maps like Ardennes and Hurtgen Forest with lots of trees, bushes and buildings. Hide and wait for enemy to come to you within 200m. It is a very good Maus killer though which is a lot of fun. 

All guns converge at around 100+ meters min, any closer, you need to remember which gun is firing and adjust your aim accordingly. Beware of physical objects that can block your shot. Don't bother with gunner aim, play in 3rd person mode for best effect. 

medal

1 minute ago, DavidDeFrog said:

I have this tank and did not enjoy it at all. It is more of a meme tank IMO where Japanese Type 60 as well as Italian Fiat cars are a lot better at same BR using the same gun.

Majority of my success came from playing it as an urban ambush tank on maps like Ardennes and Hurtgen Forest with lots of trees, bushes and buildings. Hide and wait for enemy to come to you within 200m. It is a very good Maus killer though which is a lot of fun. 

All guns converge at around 100+ meters min, any closer, you need to remember which gun is firing and adjust your aim accordingly. Beware of physical objects that can block your shot. Don't bother with gunner aim, play in 3rd person mode for best effect. 

when i tough i couldn't play with more worst USA tanks i came to this BR  and find this tank (and the T95), this game should be called War of German and russian tanks

2 minutes ago, Superyuruli said:

when i tough i couldn't play with more worst USA tanks i came to this BR  and find this tank (and the T95), this game should be called War of German and russian tanks

Err...Stuarts, Shermans (most of them), M10, M18, T36, Jumbo, M16 and even M41 are GREAT TANKS. US has a lot (most of the tree actually) great tanks...just because you found a couple bad ones it is not worth the complaint...

Try to play Japanese or French tree...or even Brit.

US tank tree is as good as German and Russian...better on some BRs, worse on others...but any of these three is pretty similar...

8 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Err...Stuarts, Shermans (most of them), M10, M18, T36, Jumbo, M16 and even M41 are GREAT TANKS. US has a lot (most of the tree actually) great tanks...just because you found a couple bad ones it is not worth the complaint...

Try to play Japanese or French tree...or even Brit.

US tank tree is as good as German and Russian...better on some BRs, worse on others...but any of these three is pretty similar...

in the low BR's of course not i was playing with Shermans and are so weak for any other nation tanks, the only i found good was the M1A41 and i am talking about 5.0 BR's tanks to 2.0 Br's tanks so yeah they had tanks of paper

My advice, if you hate US now, don't proceed any further. US and UK have some really good tanks, but at 8.0-10.0 they get curb stomped by Germany consistently with win rate in 40% or lower. 

I am at BR9.0 now and about to give up to join Axis master race.

medal

1 hour ago, Superyuruli said:

in the low BR's of course not i was playing with Shermans and are so weak for any other nation tanks, the only i found good was the M1A41 and i am talking about 5.0 BR's tanks to 2.0 Br's tanks so yeah they had tanks of paper

Then you are doing something wrong...

M10 is the best vehicle at 3.7...better than t34-42...only problem is vulnerability to air attack.

All Shermans are good. The 105 version is great at its BR, others are a match to equivalent vehicles. The 76mm versions were increased in BR, so may be a bit high now...but were dominant a couple updates back. Panther is probably too close to Sherman 76...but i believe issue is Panther and not Shermans...

Bear in mind...75mm shermans have great FRONTAL armor and a reasonable gun with great rate of fire...you have to play it like that (front to enemy, fire a lot and aim well). The 76mm versions gain a much better gun but are then underarmored. Again...use the great gun and rof and dont get hit.

Jumbo is one of the best at its BR (both versions)...if top tier you can almost pick a spot and stay there firing at will.

German and Russian have similar issues...good tanks and bad tanks...PzIVs are hit and miss, T34 and IS series have very bad depressions that get on your nerves...

I play all three nations...all are well equipped, fun and competitive...it is when you move to one of the other nations that you feel something is missing. US tanks work well...but each plays different...

7 hours ago, DavidDeFrog said:

My advice, if you hate US now, don't proceed any further. US and UK have some really good tanks, but at 8.0-10.0 they get curb stomped by Germany consistently with win rate in 40% or lower. 

I am at BR9.0 now and about to give up to join Axis master race.

they always going to be stomped by Germany, thanks for the advice i'm going to uninstall the game i don't going to climb the trees if this game is made it for Germany and Russian tanks

6 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Then you are doing something wrong...

M10 is the best vehicle at 3.7...better than t34-42...only problem is vulnerability to air attack.

All Shermans are good. The 105 version is great at its BR, others are a match to equivalent vehicles. The 76mm versions were increased in BR, so may be a bit high now...but were dominant a couple updates back. Panther is probably too close to Sherman 76...but i believe issue is Panther and not Shermans...

Bear in mind...75mm shermans have great FRONTAL armor and a reasonable gun with great rate of fire...you have to play it like that (front to enemy, fire a lot and aim well). The 76mm versions gain a much better gun but are then underarmored. Again...use the great gun and rof and dont get hit.

Jumbo is one of the best at its BR (both versions)...if top tier you can almost pick a spot and stay there firing at will.

German and Russian have similar issues...good tanks and bad tanks...PzIVs are hit and miss, T34 and IS series have very bad depressions that get on your nerves...

I play all three nations...all are well equipped, fun and competitive...it is when you move to one of the other nations that you feel something is missing. US tanks work well...but each plays different...

I'm not saying that USA doesn't have good tanks, i'm only saying that most of his tanks are made of paper, or are too weak

8 hours ago, Superyuruli said:

the low BR's of course not i was playing with Shermans and are so weak for any other nation tanks,

You have a stabilizer up to 25 kph, good mobility, decent armor, good gun, quick reload, very good gun handling and a .50 cal.

29 minutes ago, Superyuruli said:

they always going to be stomped by Germany, thanks for the advice i'm going to uninstall the game i don't going to climb the trees if this game is made it for Germany and Russian tanks

Maybe Thunderskill can boost your morale...

Germany 2.7-7.7 is generally below 50 or even 40% Winrate.

US at same BRs is generally above 60 or even 75%.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

25 minutes ago, Superyuruli said:

Now, despite US vehicles being generally versatile, maybe you just don't have the gameplay style for US tanks.  If you're fine with playing another nation for a while, you could absolutely take some time to do that.  I would recommend playing with Russian vehicles.  The BT-5, BT-7, and T-34's are all extremely beginner-friendly tanks.  If you can't get through with these, then I really don't know what to say other than you're demanding way too much out of your tanks.  Like others in this thread have said, American vehicles are very capable; they all feel like workhorses decked to the brim with features.

I've been looking at all your posts for the past couple weeks, and judging from them, I think you're way too focused on rushing through the tech tree to whatever BR you want instead of focusing on what you have at hand.  In other words, you're taking way too much time thinking of how to simply manage what you have instead of cherishing it.  Be proud that you've gotten a new lineup at a new BR and keep practicing.  There's no use looking ahead at post-WW2 tanks if you can't develop the skills to play with sufficient performance.

I'm not trying to bash on you with this response.  I highly recommend that you think about what you have right now in your hangar and how you can fit yourself to them, not how they can fit themselves to you.

1 hour ago, NoodleCup31 said:

good mobility, decent armor

I won't touch the rest but the armor is not gonna stop anything soon sugar.

*Mobility only applies to the HVSS sherman

Edited by ColdMatches

There are 6 spot gun attached to your recoilless rifles, it fires tracers to show where your shell would hit. If you are not sure whether your ranging is correct, then use your spot machinegun to have a try.

The best way to use this thing is to ambush your enemy and fire 6 shots at close range instead of trying to engage your enemies kilometers away, just as a matter of fact that your chemical rounds would get stopped by any obstacles.

Edited by Monika_in_action
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Ok so I like playing the Ontos (M50)   The only thing is the US line up at 6.7 is so good and in my set it competes with the M56 and the T92 which are both great and more fun to play.  That said the Ontos (we called it that up until something like a yr ago) can be absolutely devastating if played carefully and to its strengths   You can pen pretty much anything close up.  I liked it tucked into hide spots in cities mostly.  The IS-6, Maus, JagTiger etc roll by and you light them up.  Alternatively you can hang back just behind your team and play support.   Enjoy.

medal medal medal