Anyone else have this happen?

Yes...and lots other similar stuff...getting a "heavy" round absorbed by an optics module is a regular effect.

Bear in mind, i am pretty sure i benefited from this some times...from my perspective i get hit by a heavy round that should kill me...but suffer no visible damage.

My personal favourite was once i managed to get a 85 (or 122mm) round RICOCHET off the roof of a AAA truck (i was the one firing...so was a bit annoyed...to put it mildly) :lol2:.

30 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Yes

Working as intended

On my second game with ADATS M113, I fired 3 missiles at a Leopard 2A6 on the side and all got absorbed by the tracks. Lol.

• Haha 1
medal medal medal

51 minutes ago, Loongsheep said:

On my second game with ADATS M113, I fired 3 missiles at a Leopard 2A6 on the side and all got absorbed by the tracks. Lol.

Again, official Gaijibbles standpoint is "working as intended"

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Again, official Gaijibbles standpoint is "working as intended"

Actually...it isn't. OFFICIAL standpoint is..."If you find a bug, submit it using the proper procedure".

And...as in RL...some odd shots can occur...problem is when "odd" becomes the "normal". Gaijin corrected and adjusted lots of formulas and calculations...not necessarily all for the better, but IMHO the system is improving.

As an EXAMPLE...the hullbreak mechanic is in permanent change...and depending on personal preferences some players are happy and others are not...(presently i am actually a bit unhappy with it...but was worse in the past...i hope it is converging into something better).

BTW...i PERSONALLY am a bit sceptical of an AAA vehicle (ADATS) being able to destroy with ease a top tier MBT (Leopard A6)...not at all sure if this is realistic...but sounds odd...

Edited by [email protected]
  • Haha 1