10/2/2021 Buccanneer crew locks even though there is not enough SP to spawn

Happens a lot, the Bucc get crew locked even though there is not enough SP to spawn with any loadout. I believe this is a hangover from other aircraft where, if you don't have enough SP to spawn with a loadout it is still possible to spawn with guns only and therefore if you quit the game, you will get crewlock. However because the Bucc doesn't have guns, this is not an option. There is no option for the Bucc to spawn without a loadout. But yet if there is not enough SP to spawn with a loadout, but enough SP that you "should" be able to spawn an unarmed Bucc into the game, you will have a crew lock when you leave the game. 

It even goes so far that, if I only go into battle with 1 tank and the Bucc, if I do not earn enough SP to spawn the Bucc with a loadout, it won't even give me an option to try, it just gives me the 'return to hanger' option and then give the Bucc a crewlock when I do.

This happens very often. 

Edited by sniperNZSAS
medal medal medal medal medal

• 3 weeks later...
  • Senior Technical Moderator

Your Bug Report is submitted.

In the future, please attach .clog and replays as requested.

This thread is now archived.

If you wish to add extra information to the report, please send them to a Technical Moderator, mentioning this report and with the documents attached.

In the eventuality of a need to share for further information, you will be contacted by Private Message by the Technical Moderation team.

Thank you for helping us improving the game.

Sincerely,

Rapitor, for the ™ team

• Thanks 1

• Rapitor changed the title to 10/2/2021 Buccanneer crew locks even though there is not enough SP to spawn