2 hours ago, Tactical_Asian said:

Well mate, been tracking the progress of this chat for a bit and it's quit evident that you aren't really applying yourself to the tips fully and you're rushing yourself and expecting far too much as well... Of course, you are jumping into a brand new mode and everything is pretty new to you as well and it's gonna take a long bloody time, and I mean that. It's gonna feel awkward and you are going to die a lot as well. You should expect this and try not to lose your temper so quickly at it as well.

Let's move off the topic of War Thunder for a bit, playing and learning new fighters in Air RB is like trying a new hobby, or learning a new riff on guitar, or learning a brand new trick on the skateboard. You have no idea what you are doing, movements and ideas feel foreign to you and the muscle memory isn't there. You try for that new thing for a couple of minutes, hours even! But you're getting nowhere... Time to give up I suppose eh? Throw my skateboard on the ground in anger because I can't land this frontside flip or curse at your guitar even. Don't, it's the same for WT, why are you expecting instant results for something you've never really tried? You've admitted to playing mostly bombers and that you shy away from fighters so it's only a give that you'll be clueless and nervous playing fighters.

What BR have you tried your matches at? I take it you have a few higher BR fighters because of your bomber and Air AB days so if you're jumping into a P47D25 or something like that with only bombers as your main source of experience, you sir are eye candy to more experienced players and it'll end up as seal clubbing. Don't play only bombers, bombers basically act as pinatas most of the time being quickly picked off by enemy interceptors...

Drop the ego and just start off with lower BRs as recommended by @apiece_ and @Paul__C and go listen to their sound advice too, they know what they're talking about and disowning their advice and experience because you lost a few matches is only going to be more harmful in the long term.

If you can take away one thing from this, it's that you need a bit more patience. You're going to lose a bunch battles before you start to notice a change or improvement.

same as @apiece_ 

image.thumb.png.0c4c2e92c1a421f03150899f

I'm playing with low BR'S i think, i am not talking about playing in high tiers, just know how to use my actual planes

3 hours ago, Superyuruli said:

same as @apiece_ 

I'm playing with low BR'S i think, i am not talking about playing in high tiers, just know how to use my actual planes

Like I have stated previously, try playing other planes & nations :facepalm:. You may find something that is easier to play/suits your playstyle better. 

Also, don't take weapons like HVARs unless you are just attacking ground targets. The only secondary weapons that are usually worth taking for air to air combat are gunpods and certain rockets (S21/24, R4M, etc). 

Edit: This is my last post on this thread, you don't seem interested in learning. 

Edited by apiece_
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, apiece_ said:

Like I have stated previously, try playing other planes & nations :facepalm:. You may find something that is easier to play/suits your playstyle better. 

Also, don't take weapons like HVARs unless you are just attacking ground targets. The only secondary weapons that are usually worth taking for air to air combat are gunpods and certain rockets (S21/24, R4M, etc). 

Edit: This is my last post on this thread, you don't seem interested in learning. 

I already told you men i don't going to play other nation until i finish my USA's trees, i wan't to learn but the most difficult team to learn is the manuevers that are very difficul to do for me

17 hours ago, Superyuruli said:

I already told you men i don't going to play other nation until i finish my USA's trees, i wan't to learn but the most difficult team to learn is the manuevers that are very difficul to do for me

Why though? That should absolutely be the last priority for you at the moment, especially given your current situation. It's like what we are saying and typing is simply is phasing straight pass you. I'm going to ask you this, why are you attempting to do a late game task which requires you to be at least somewhat competent with the nation's aircraft to do efficiently and not make it feel like stepping on hot coals with a nail up your arse? You've got the whole chat perplexed with your actions but more importantly your stubbornness and ego is just so painfully evident here. For the last time PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR ADVICE AND NOT IMMEDIATELY DISREGARD IT WITH YOUR EXCUSES. For the love of god why are you wanting to make it so difficult for yourself to learn the basics of dog fighting in planes that require a great deal of both technique and knowledge? You aren't going to get a medal anytime soon for making it any more difficult for yourself so just go play any other aircraft other than the US to learn the ''basics'' And at minimum you should be playing the rank 1 aircraft in the US trees to learn these ''basics'' and to get used to all these new concepts. Not into a F4U-1D and wondering why you keep dying because you keep draining and bleeding all your energy in it. Alternatively go play the Soviets, Germans, Brits, japanese anyone else bro other than whatever you're doing at the moment.

On 22/01/2021 at 14:23, Superyuruli said:

same as @apiece_ 

What is comical here is that you've admitted that the US is the ''most difficult team'', and you're not entirely wrong. She's a difficult lineage of aircraft to master and learn and from the screen-cap you've dropped yourself into 3.3 - 4.0 planes which to me is also quite alarming. These BRs are going to have a few inexperienced players but it's also going to be filled with people (assuming they've pumped a decent amount of time into flying and tactics) who will be much more comfortable, confident and knowledgeable in combat situations and more importantly are going to really know how to kick the ever-living-crap outta inexperienced pilots like yourself.

Answer these for me please, don't dodge them (please!). Have you played the P36 line of fighters and at least decent at them yet? If not drop your lineup and go play them. Have you played the P40 fighter to death yet? If not go bugger off and play them and come back to me when you can survive a whole match without dying. Have you tried the P39 line of fighters? (amazing fighters really). No? Go play them and learn off the characteristics, strengths and tactics that make that plane shine. Have you even tried any other countries yet? Germany and their BF109 'Emil' series of planes? Have you tried to BnZ prop planes in a He 100 D? Low alt fights in the Soviet Yak's or LaGG's?

The benefits are twofold here. With so low BR's you are guaranteed to be pitted against other inexperienced players who also have no idea what they're doing. Great thing, you can finally get some kills and those guys who absolutely destroy me in my 4.0 aircraft have all gone! But there's a bloody lineage too for a reason, although not always applicable an aircraft tree allows you to transfer or in some cases retain the skills that you learnt form a previous aircraft (i.e The BF109 'E' to the BF109 'F' or the P36A to P36C and 'G' variants) and to be able to immediately apply said skills to a much improved aircraft that could be firepower, flight performance etc... but what matter in this case is you actually have a proper foundation on which you've established some skills and habits in an environment which allowed you to carry out, practice and not heavily penalize you for failing.

Inversely you jumping straight into a higher aircraft to try set a foundation for aerial combat does not allow the same amount of freedoms to carry this as easily and effectively...

And for the love of god please actually read it, what you're saying is often contradictory to what other people have said here. Your main priority is not to research and finish the US tree, oh sir you are a long way off from doing that my man. So just humble yourself, jump into another nations rank 1 aircraft and start right at the bottom because you sir are completely out of your own league. You really have no excuse at this point.

• Upvote 1