It is probably a bit too early to speculate at this point.  We've had aliens and spaceships so maybe something earlier?  WW1 landships going across the map trying to reach a capture point before the timer expires?  Steampunk landships?  The possibilities are endless.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I don't know if it can be done , but blowing a wall down with HE rounds be interesting    .tank getting covered by a wall.

or add a  sight system  so you can fire the long range rockets, at spots over a hill and hit it.

or use a spotter [FAC] plane.

3 hours ago, Cpt_Bel_V said:

why not the poney's from 1st April Fool :)

true only the tester's got to do that.

medal medal medal medal

On 21/01/2021 at 14:53, VT_88 said:

I want to see Aircraft carriers come back with the water maps.

10,00 points to kill, maybe 12,0000

Have them in the rear so we can land on them.

Give us a reason to use the aircraft for carriers.

yeah that would be a good event.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

History of the D point:

Once upon a time, in ground battles, the legendary D point used to appear mid-match (in the form of a bunch of supposedly air dropped supplies) as a one-time objective. Once captured, it would disappear, chopping off a portion of the enemy tickets.

Then, one day, it ceased to manifest itself. Its vanishing is still a puzzling mistery and its destiny unknown. But even nowadays, on the battlefield, it is not uncommon to hear through the radio the voices and battle cries of the spirits of the past, calling for its return.

Edited by Serpiko82
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

18 hours ago, Unnamed_MUTED_ said:

Now, can moderator that removed my comment tell me why he did that? Is it forbiden to talk about D point?

You had to deal that in private dude. 

18 hours ago, PointyPuffin said:

Wasn't there a game mode earlier (back in 2014), where every team started with one cap and when that got captured, the spawn zone moved and a new point to capture appeared? 

I think, the D point is a relic from that game mode. 

Nope,... There never was more than 3 point each time, each mode. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

22 minutes ago, Cpt_Bel_V said:

Nope,... There never was more than 3 point each time, each mode. 

Wrong. There was a game mode with progressive cap points, but it has vanished. Probably because, despite the idea being good, in some maps cap points ended up being placed very poorly (such as 200m from enemy spawn). 

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

25 minutes ago, Serpiko82 said:

Wrong. There was a game mode with progressive cap points, but it has vanished. Probably because, despite the idea being good, in some maps cap points ended up being placed very poorly (such as 200m from enemy spawn). 

Yeah,... And those progressive was a 3 waypoint to capture. 

I'm in the game since 2013, have played even the closed beta of tanks,... So i know about all those game modes. 

6 minutes ago, Serpiko82 said:

No big deal, I guess we're talking about the same thing but just using different definitions (it is true that the mode with cap progression had up to 6 caps in total, but only one was active for each team at anytime). 

Yep, and if i remember correctly, it was always A for 1 team and B for the other team.