Kills not counted towards task completion

This is an issue that I have just noticed today.  Working on the "Unexpected Threat" special task and although I got credited for 3 aircraft kills, the kill count for the task only incremented by one.   The game was not doing this over the weekend.  Is it a general thing or something tied to my machine?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

There's a couple of possibilities - 

1/ sometimes aircraft keep flying around after the player has stopped controlling them - killing them does not count towards any task.

2/ did you use a vehicle of the required BR/Tier before shooting the a/c down (including any FLAK you are used to get the kills)?  If not then any you shot down do not count - even if you use one later - you have to meet the BR/tier requirement before you get the kills.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I know the rank was right (Crusader I AA BR 4.7).  It just seemed odd that in my match tally it said one thing but the task said another.

If this is expected performance than I have nothing to be concerned over.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I have the same and already created a ticket 4 days ago, but no answer yet: None of my "Special Tasks" are counting anymore. I changed the tasks numerous times already with Silver Lions but even the new tasks are NOT working. Very frustrating because I am at my 11th special task and about to unlock my first free premium ever in the warbond shop...

--> I shall restart my Special Task and take extra care to pick the right task for the mode I am playing in. Could be that that the layout changed and I automatic clicked the Ground AB in stead of Ground RB...

Edited by Chinpokemon
medal medal medal medal medal medal

OP is not imagining things - in the last few days, I have lost a significant number of "assists" that have showed on screen and appeared on the stats after battle but have not been registered by the task:  EXPERT GUNNER.

I have the screenshots but, of course, I don't take screenshots of the total in expert gunner every battle, so can't show you...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal