Why are there so many constraints to player progression on this game?

A few things first. I'm a F2P player. Also, I don't think I'm good at this game. So, if your solution is to tell me to "get gud" or "buy premium because in 2 days I earned 1 brazillian of silver lions", you can just save it. I'm not saying that you're wrong. You're right, I want to get gud and I also want to buy premium. But I'm going to go ahead and tell you that those options will not solve the issues with this game. I'm not even going to touch map design, the BR system and other balacing stuff.

When it comes to the development of a software and there is a need to choose the source of revenue, the business model, freemium softwares need to be appealing to the f2p user. Because if it isn't you will never convert that user from a free user into a paying user. And I believe this is the issue with War Thunder. I'd kill to know War Thunder's Customer Acquisition Cost.

Golden Eagles? Premium account? Battlepass? Premium vehicles? There are just TOO MANY OPTIONS and all of them, directly or indirectly impacting player performance in a PvP game. Let me make a crude analogy to streaming services. Netflix was awesome because it had monopoly. Customers didn't need to chose between streaming services. Netflix alone had everything that you needed.  But now... Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO Max, Disney+, Peacock,... Does any of them have most of the content that you want? 

There are too many ladders in player progression. Some of them:

Crew

• We have NINE NATIONS. Each one has up to FIVE different crew for f2p. Each crew has THREE "modes" (Air, Naval, Ground). Those three modes have, together, SIXTY ONE different skills. The couple skills that the progression is shared between modes is under the "Logistical Service" branch.
  • You can buy an Expert or Ace qualification in a single crew for a single vehicle. Which need, depending on the BR or the Rank of the vehicle, I really don't know, a player level. What?

Research Points

• Again, we have NINE NATIONS. Most of them with huge research trees. There are around 1700 vehicles in War Thunder (give or take some premium ones. Got this number on Steam). Awesome, right!? Yeah! However, with that insane amount of vehicles, the actual progress tree is just cumbersome. The linear manner which we see progress no longer fits this game.    
  • What's the reason why we don't receive all research points when researching vehicles which are more than 1 rank apart from the ones I've used in battle?

Silver Lions

• Vehicle purchase cost AND Crew training cost AND Repair costs. 

Other nitpicks

• Enduring Confrontation? World War? That sounds fun! Wait, where can I find them? What? It's not open yet? When I'll be able to join? Will I get a notification? Nope. Good luck.
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 8

A lot of people just research a single or small number of nations, and not everyone plays all modes - no one is forcing you to do so, but if you want to why wouldn't you expect there to be a plethora of requirements over all those nations and skills?

Do you think your Swedish aircrew should also man Japanese boats or something??:dntknw:

World war does get announced when it is open - you can see past announcements if you search for them.

All in all I think you have made a very odd complaint - do you expect everything to be maxed out immediately, or what??

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Some RPGs have few stats for a char, others have many for a char.

Some stats are not needed for some classes.

You don't need to play all nations.

You don't need to play all modes.

In the past one TV channel was OK.

Now we have many, is that really worse?

In the past there was oat groats and berries.

Now a Starbucks offers dozens of different kinds of coffee (and I don't even drink coffee!).

But is that really worse?

Edited by Thorne1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, Josephs_Piano said:

A lot of people just research a single or small number of nations, and not everyone plays all modes - no one is forcing you to do so, but if you want to why wouldn't you expect there to be a plethora of requirements over all those nations and skills?

I do research a single nation though. 90% of my time is past playing soviet ground vehicles and all of it in realistic battles.

5 minutes ago, Josephs_Piano said:

All in all I think you have made a very odd complaint - do you expect everything to be maxed out immediately, or what??

Of course not. That's not my point at all. 

11 minutes ago, Thorne1 said:

Some RPGs have few stats for a char, others have many for a char.

Yep. And most the have a SINGLE progression called "character level".

12 minutes ago, Thorne1 said:

I don't. But it seems a waste having thousands of vehicles and not being able to play most of them.

13 minutes ago, Thorne1 said:

In the past one TV channel was OK.

Now we have many, is that really worse?

In the past there was oat groats and berries.

Now a Starbucks offers dozens of different kinds of coffee (and I don't even drink coffee!).

But is that really worse?

I don't think I understand your point. Care to explain?

22 minutes ago, Facilitador said:

Yep. And most the have a SINGLE progression called "character level".

Name one of the past, err, 20 years that has only ONE SINGLE stat that is possible to improve.

Damn, Ultima II already had more.

Oh, and WT has "Player level", just sayin..

I don't think I understand your point. Care to explain?

Options are good.

One size doesn't fit all.

Edited by Thorne1
  • Confused 6
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thorne1 said:

Name one of the past, err, 20 years that has only ONE SINGLE stat that is possible to improve.

Damn, Ultima II already had more.

Oh, and WT has "Player level", just sayin..

I dind't say that single stat could be improved, I said that there was a single way of progression, "character level". When you level up, you can choose which and where to spend your progression. Including, choosing what stat to improve. 

4 minutes ago, Thorne1 said:

Options are good.

One size doesn't fit all.

But this isn't the case here. You either level up a crew, or another. Buying a mocca on Starbucks doesn't stop you from buying a cappuccino. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Facilitador said:

I dind't say that single stat could be improved, I said that there was a single way of progression, "character level". When you level up, you can choose which and where to spend your progression. Including, choosing what stat to improve.

So there IS more than one stat that could be improved?

OK.

WT has one single way of progression: RP

This improves vehicles research (you can choose which vehicle to research), modules research (you can choose which module to research), crew points (you can choose where to spent those), free crew ace level (if crew was expert before), and player level (you can't choose about that).

And there is SL, that's like gold in an RPG.

But this isn't the case here. You either level up a crew, or another. Buying a mocca on Starbucks doesn't stop you from buying a cappuccino.

If you have 30 crew points, and you spent 15 points on driver's "Field repair", you can spend the remaining 15 points on driver's "Agility", or "Field repair" of the gunner, or "Agility" of the loader.

Spending the first 15 crew points on the driver does not stop you to spend the remaining 15 points on other crew members.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Facilitador said:

. But it seems a waste having thousands of vehicles and not being able to play most of them.

You can, eventually, get to play most of them if you so choose.

And there are thousands of players - many of whom do not share your specific preferences - they are out there playing them so you can have a wider variety of opponents and allies.

The wide variety of WT gives you choice - then it is all up to you how much of it you make use of.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

24 minutes ago, Thorne1 said:

So there IS more than one stat that could be improved?

OK.

WT has one single way of progression: RP

This improves vehicles research (you can choose which vehicle to research), modules research (you can choose which module to research), crew points (you can choose where to spent those), free crew ace level (if crew was expert before), and player level (you can't choose about that).

Ok! This is how RP works in WT. Nothing to discuss here.

Let's continue with our RPG analogy. When you are low level and kill a low level creature, it yields a low amount of experience. But you need a low amount of experience to progress. Now,

when you are higher level and kill a higher level monster it yields a higher amount of experience because you may need a higher amount of experience to progress. Does this happen in WT? Higher the BR, higher the RP I earn by battle? Maybe not, and that's not an issue by itself.

But then we add SL. And following the same logic as above, do higher BRs in WT yield more SL than lower BRs? Not necessarily. This may become an issue.

Then I'll play lower BRs because it yields the same amount of SL and RP than higher BRs so I can research my 9.0 vehicle. But I can't quite accomplish this because there is a system in place that doesn't let me collect the full amount of RP if I'm researching a vehicle that's more than one rank apart from the ones I would like to use.

9 minutes ago, Josephs_Piano said:

You can, eventually, get to play most of them if you so choose.

And there are thousands of players - many of whom do not share your specific preferences - they are out there playing them so you can have a wider variety of opponents and allies.

The wide variety of WT gives you choice - then it is all up to you how much of it you make use of.

Awesome! I don't mind sticking to a single nation. It's like choosing your character class on a RPG, they are all complementary. As long as your character live you'll have to deal with that decision.

But do you truly believe that the progress tree we have right now is any good for the amount of vehicles we have within a single nation?

Edited by Facilitador
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Facilitador said:

Does this happen in WT? Higher the BR, higher the RP I earn by battle? Maybe not, and that's not an issue by itself.

But then we add SL. And following the same logic as above, do higher BRs in WT yield more SL than lower BRs? Not necessarily. This may become an issue.

Yes, you need more RP to research vehicles and modules, but the RP & SL multipliers on higher BR vehicles are also higher.

You get more RP, but research still takes longer and more battles.

Then I'll play lower BRs because it yields the same amount of SL and RP than higher BRs so I can research my 9.0 vehicle.

Lower BRs yield less RP & SL than higher BRs, but you can still research your 9.0 stuff, but at a slower pace.

But I can't quite accomplish this because there is a system in place that doesn't let me collect the full amount of RP if I'm researching a vehicle that's more than one rank apart from the ones I would like to use.

This also, and the maluses are quite big actually.

But do you truly believe that the progress tree we have right now is any good for the amount of vehicles we have within a single nation?

Yes.

14 hours ago, Thorne1 said:

Yes, you need more RP to research vehicles and modules, but the RP & SL multipliers on higher BR vehicles are also higher.

You get more RP, but research still takes longer and more battles.

Lower BRs yield less RP & SL than higher BRs, but you can still research your 9.0 stuff, but at a slower pace.

This also, and the maluses are quite big actually.

Yes.

So you agree, there are different constraints. Now, you're yet to answer my question. Why are there so many constraints to player progression on this game?

If you like air, start with AB Air... its very easy to get SL, RP, and crew points. Don't rush through the tech trees, you WILL run out of SL if you buy & fly every shiny new toy you get even if you never die and kill multiple enemies a match. It's just how the economy works (and this even happens WITH premium!). Additionally you learn to aim different guns, learn at least some parts of air combat (even though RB air is vastly different). I can't speak for Ground AB/RB as I don't tank.

Focus on 1 thing first... if you try and do Ground, Air, Naval, AB, RB, World War, EC, bladibla all mixed... you will be 2 years down the road and still didn't break tier 3 in every nation.

Do not think about the game as "have to grind out every vehicle asap and I need top tier now", you will be very disappointed due to SL shortcoming, feeling forced to buy GE in order to progress, and largely will miss a lot of fun...

medal medal medal medal medal medal

So as I understand the complaint, which is kinda all over the place to be honest, you only play Soviet high tier ground, and you want to gank newbs at low tier and have that get you more SL and RP than you're getting now by ganking newbs in order to research your top tier Soviet tanks faster. Yeah, that's a real problem you've got there. Best of luck with it.

(Oh, and you don't understand why the company doesn't see the potential value in letting you gank the newbs in terms of building their business, and should spend more time and effort just focussing on your personal requirements. Forgot that part. Yeah, real puzzler there.)

Edited by Bruce_R1
medal medal medal medal medal

19 minutes ago, Facilitador said:

So you agree, there are different constraints. Now, you're yet to answer my question. Why are there so many constraints to player progression on this game?

Because games are made by profit oriented companies, not by charity organisations. If anything is 100% free and avalaible to anyone, nobody will pay. And no income = no game.

Allso, Wt is way more free to play than many other f2p titles where u get just a free demo.
I play since 2013, as f2p player, never use premium account, and i dont even use premium vehicles that i got as gift.

16 hours ago, Facilitador said:
16 hours ago, Thorne1 said:

I don't. But it seems a waste having thousands of vehicles and not being able to play most of them.

I But this is just a matter of taste.   The game give u a lot of options to choose from, and u can play only what u like, without being forced to play what u dont. If u want all off them, and asap, then sorry, but 'git gud', and switch to hardcore mode or buy premium.

13 minutes ago, ThatRedDot said:

Focus on 1 thing first... if you try and do Ground, Air, Naval, AB, RB, World War, EC, bladibla all mixed... you will be 2 years down the road and still didn't break tier 3 in every nation.

Depends how much time u got, and how well do you play. Took me 9 months to hit tier 3 with all nations/all vehicle type, and with all vehicles spaded. Full tier, not just 6 to open the new one.

I am not F2P exactly but I just play Britain essentially, I can go down another line when I am satisfied I have completed this nation. If you just pick one you like I don't think it's that overwhelming or difficult.

3 hours ago, Facilitador said:

So you agree, there are different constraints.

No I don't, there are options.

Why are there so many constraints to player progression on this game?

There are no constraints, like in older games.

Because people hate constraints, like in older games.

There are more options on player progression on this game, compared to older ones.

3 hours ago, Facilitador said:

The short answer is - to prolong your stay.

This game is not meant to be done and dusted over a weekend or within a month, like the typical 40 hour AAA game you can trade in for something new if you play on console or uninstall from your PC. We're talking long-term investement potential over years.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

19 minutes ago, Arium said:

The short answer is - to prolong your stay.

This game is not meant to be done and dusted over a weekend or within a month, like the typical 40 hour AAA game you can trade in for something new if you play on console or uninstall from your PC. We're talking long-term investement potential over years.

Yeah, it's just a shame that Gaijin is prolonging our stay by requiring an insane amount of time to even get the vehicles you want at all, followed by a painful stock grind to actually play said vehicles as you want to. Playing multiple nations is unnecessarily difficult and Gaijin's method of having me stay is actually pushing me away more than anything. 

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Bruce_R1 said:

So as I understand the complaint, which is kinda all over the place to be honest, you only play Soviet high tier ground, and you want to gank newbs at low tier and have that get you more SL and RP than you're getting now by ganking newbs in order to research your top tier Soviet tanks faster. Yeah, that's a real problem you've got there. Best of luck with it.

Thanks for such a thorough contribution to this discussion. Wow, you must some kind of genius! :crazy:

If my complaint seems all over the place, that's the point! It's because, in my opinion, there isn't a single issue with progression in this game.

15 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Yeah, it's just a shame that Gaijin is prolonging our stay by requiring an insane amount of time to even get the vehicles you want at all, followed by a painful stock grind to actually play said vehicles as you want to. Playing multiple nations is unnecessarily difficult and Gaijin's method of having me stay is actually pushing me away more than anything. 

I should have been this concise in my original post. But instead, I tried to dissecate the multiple points in an attempt to further the discussion. That clearly didn't went well.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

The content you're looking at today is from from several years of development. This game is pushing beyond 7 years old. So it's natural that it's going to take time to unlock and spade it all. A lot of time.

Players getting served too much, too soon, quit sooner than later. That is a fact every developer struggle with. It's also noticeable in other team oriented games. 

Back when I was raiding in various MMORPGs, this issue was always nearby. Pretty much everyone who got carried up to current level, geared out, quit because they had little to no personal investement. They got bored because their progression was quick with no effort, and then when they had to put effot in there was no interest left. Feeding players bits and pieces make them last for much longer instead of serving the whole cake from the start.

So putting this in War Thunder perspective. If people had instant access to whatever they wanted to play, their stay would be immensely reduced. If people move too fast past content, we're also ending up with more inexperience higher up the ranks, where many expect others how to play. We all would have a bad time then as they would get shafted and we'd have less teammates around. So their rough experience can also have them quit sooner than expected. Top tier can today already be reached within a month with some good choices.

For the game to last more years, people need to stay and play it. We're highly dependant on playing players. No players in the queue - no game. It would turn War Thunder to an interactive showroom only.

You have a better alternative to prolong player stay?

Edited by Arium
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Arium said:

The content you're looking at today is from from several years of development. This game is pushing beyond 7 years old. So it's natural that it's going to take time to unlock and spade it all. A lot of time.

Players getting served too much, too soon, quit sooner than later. That is a fact every developer struggle with. It's also noticeable in other team oriented games. 

Back when I was raiding in various MMORPGs, this issue was always nearby. Pretty much everyone who got carried up to current level, geared out, quit because they had little to no personal investement. They got bored because their progression was quick with no effort, and then when they had to put effot in there was no interest left. Feeding players bits and pieces make them last for much longer instead of serving the whole cake from the start.

So putting this in War Thunder perspective. If people had instant access to whatever they wanted to play, their stay would be immensely reduced. If people move too fast past content, we're also ending up with more inexperience higher up the ranks, where many expect others how to play. We all would have a bad time then as they would get shafted and we'd have less teammates around. So their rough experience can also have them quit sooner than expected. Top tier can today already be reached within a month with some good choices.

For the game to last more years, people need to stay and play it. We're highly dependant on playing players. No players in the queue - no game. It would turn War Thunder to an interactive showroom only.

You have a better alternative to prolong player stay?

I agree to most of what you said. Having people access vehicles that they want to get go or easily would kill the game and playerbase. Also though the grind is way to long for a starter new player. Luckily, I started out in 2015/2016. Newer players right now jump in wanting to play the Abrams and leo 2 only to see that they either need to drop 60usd to get a vehicle that might be good and enjoy playing that for 2-3 weeks to get to top tier or grind via the tree. As you know that the grind after tier 2 is absurdly long. Now imagine being a f2p player and getting to tier 4 on any tech tree only to start paying 5-6k per vehicle (depending on what nation). That would be a instant turn away for me as it forces the player to actually spend money on premium time to actually break even. Now, it easy to break even playing but we also need to keep in mind that not everyone really cares about winning or getting high k/ds. Some people just want to relax and play a iconic vehicle or just waste some time. Warthunder is already a niche game in a ww2 genre and removing silver lions would do alot to help f2p players and veteran players, after all having near to 100million lions is gonna hurt who? After all, I've seen veterans have that type of cash.

49 minutes ago, Arium said:

Top tier can today already be reached within a month with some good choices.

That's if you are knowledgeable on what's meta and what's what. For people like us who have been playing for some time can in a heartbeat distinguish the difference between tanks, knowing the Weakspots and know what ammo to use and where to fire. We know what tanks to use to grind and which tanks are meta instantly before release because we breathe the game. When I first started out, I didn't even know the difference between heat, sabot, apbc, he, shrapnel shot, etc. I didn't know any thing about tanks or planes.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, shanrocks1 said:

I agree to most of what you said. Having people access vehicles that they want to get go or easily would kill the game and playerbase. Also though the grind is way to long for a starter new player. Luckily, I started out in 2015/2016. Newer players right now jump in wanting to play the Abrams and leo 2 only to see that they either need to drop 60usd to get a vehicle that might be good and enjoy playing that for 2-3 weeks to get to top tier or grind via the tree. As you know that the grind after tier 2 is absurdly long. Now imagine being a f2p player and getting to tier 4 on any tech tree only to start paying 5-6k per vehicle (depending on what nation). That would be a instant turn away for me as it forces the player to actually spend money on premium time to actually break even. Now, it easy to break even playing but we also need to keep in mind that not everyone really cares about winning or getting high k/ds. Some people just want to relax and play a iconic vehicle or just waste some time. Warthunder is already a niche game in a ww2 genre and removing silver lions would do alot to help f2p players and veteran players, after all having near to 100million lions is gonna hurt who? After all, I've seen veterans have that type of cash.

I would say up to Rank IV can be reached within a reasonable time for most, even free-to-play. Rank III could be reached in 1-2 days, but yes it does slow down a bit from Rank III and onward. I'd say it even goes a bit too fast in Rank 1. 1 match and you could pretty much spade the vehicle. The costs do generally also increase as we go up the ranks.

In any Free-to-play game there is going to be the decision between investing Time or Money. It shouldn't be surprising to anyone with free-to-play experience.

Not caring about winning or k/d is instantly putting the player at a disadvantage in any type of PvP game, and I tell you why. The competitive nature that come out in PvP scenarios is pretty much guaranteed. People tend to be more competitive against other players compared to bots. This mean that even if someone have a very casual approach to the game, everyone else might not do the same. This will create imbalance in the interactions between these players and the more casual player will get shafted more often. This is natural.

I also play this game pretty casually, while still maintaining a certain level of focus as the match go on. When I play in squads we generally do not communicate a whole lot regarding the match, but we of course help each other out when in need. Most of the time it's other topics being discussed while playing.

So with that in mind, when I talk about "winning" I do not only talk about winning matches, but also winning encounters with other players. This will be harder against enemies when their aggression, focus, skill level, etc isn't somewhat matched or countered. Not caring about it will end up badly in most cases. Caring can take you out of it by putting that extra effort in to flank or be aware enough to get a cheap shot in before brawling occurs, or however the situation play out.

Regarding K/D, both kills and deaths are important in War Thunder as they are directly linked to your rewards and profits, and also directly linked to your personal progress. So you want to care. Caring about them doesn't mean you have to go nuts and pad your stats. Caring just mean you put some effort in to get more kills and stay alive to avoid unnecessary deaths, because deaths mean repair costs and lower profits. This is also known as the "git gud" or "learn to play", as in becomming better, improving as a player. We all want to improve to some degree, and as long as there is care and a will to do so, people will get better at what they do. Notice also how it's not implied that a player is bad, when I talk about this. Many use these expressions in a very negative way. To me it's just "to improve", regardless skill level.

Relaxing in PvP games is a tricky one. Logically, it wont happen. Other players will try and kill you so relaxing is sort of not an option. Relaxing get you killed, so relaxing too much can also lead you to frustration. But I know what you mean.

Removing SL would do me no good along with many others. It would mainly help new and bad players, and I say "bad" because those refusing to use options to make their situation better is in my mind not playing as good as they could, which make them worse. So "bad" it is. 

I know a lot of players that have gone past 100+ millions, and even past that by far. I'm currently at 138m right now, short of 139m,  SL_Millions_Arium_138m_small.thumb.jpg.3 . Some other players that I did have screenshots of (which might be a bit old now) have more than double that SL_Milions_Maximus_350m_small.thumb.jpg.  and  SL_Milions_Redbull_599m_small.thumb.jpg. . There are people not using premium or barely premium vehicles that also have reached millions of spare SL. I really want people to know that it is possible, if they want it. It is a choice.

That's if you are knowledgeable on what's meta and what's what. For people like us who have been playing for some time can in a heartbeat distinguish the difference between tanks, knowing the Weakspots and know what ammo to use and where to fire. We know what tanks to use to grind and which tanks are meta instantly before release because we breathe the game. When I first started out, I didn't even know the difference between heat, sabot, apbc, he, shrapnel shot, etc. I didn't know any thing about tanks or planes.  

To reach top tier a new player could buy a high tier premium at 9.0-9.3 and play that. The effective research will be 100% all the way down to Rank 1 so the first few ranks will be done swiftly. By playing the same vehicle many times and using backups, you will learn a lot, get better and better at it. You don't need over 1000 games to get a good grasp of the game and how it plays. With some prior gaming experience (preferably multiplayer, FPS, vehicular combat) it'll be a smooth transition over to War Thunder

Here is someone doing pretty much that. He bought the XM-1 (GM), then player that until he got the M1 Abrams. As can be seen, the K/D is a bit lower on the XM-1 for natural reasons, but after reaching and playing the M1A1 the player have gained a lot of experience, doing better in it. These numbers can also change a bit depending on which tank is the primary one. I'd guess that the XM-1 became a secondary vehicle as he unlocked the M1 Abrams, then prioritized the IPM1 as he got that.

OnlyTop.thumb.jpg.4f48dc3573e8a9758a9121

In a different thread we discussed this idea of reaching top tier within a month by using a high tier premium. Yeah, sure, it's doable. The example at that time was USA and that XM-1 (GM). It'll depend on how much time you can spend, if you use premium time for some or all duration of it, boosters, which lead us to the what the average RP/match is. This is not spading any of the other vehicles. It's only to reach top tier vehicles, so in this case it was the M1A1 Abrams, the first Rank VII.

Here's an example with some numbers. Here it was put at around 7k RP in average after some discussion, which is not out of reach by playing the same vehicle for hundreds and hundreds of matches, using backups, boosters. It is a premium vehicle afterall. Match Time was an average taken from a cluster of games over at War Thunder Replay. Session duration  was what I usually play. So first few ranks done in first day. Rank 3 done in the next couple of days, Rank 4 done in 6 days, Rank 5 done in 7 days. Rank 6 is the chunky part. SL could potentially be a factor that slow it down, but going back to caring about not dying, it could still be possible to generate enough SL to do it in 30 days/session.

bild_2020-11-18_170554.thumb.png.9ca459b

I don't expect everyone to do this within 30 days. There is a skill level requirement and those having a lot of work/family will have to stretch it out.

Edited by Arium
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, ThatRedDot said:

just how the economy works (and this even happens WITH premium!)

Lol,... With premium i wouldn't have any problem.

As I'm just struggling a bit to buy my new toys in the same time i unlocked them as a 95% F2P high tier multination player. 

But since those 8 years of plays, i do have played over 7/9 nation. 

Having jets in all of them, and a BR 7.0+ tank in each of them at least. 

As long as i have played a bit of a 8th nation.

I played also a bit(tiny one) of naval, but i dislike it, as a tiny of Helicopters that I'm ok with but the absnet Matchmaker for helis make it unplayable. 

So the game permits you to play all nation, it only depends on the time you spent.

Edited by Cpt_Bel_V
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

32 minutes ago, Cpt_Bel_V said:

With premium i wouldn't have any problem

Yes you will... go start a new account, go play each plane in air RB until spaded and start playing the next plane you unlocked after. You will run out of SL even on premium. It isnt until you start playing with already spaded vehicles and not buying everything you unlocked, that you start gaining SL. This has also nothing to do with your performance in terms of KD/KB as that is directly linked to RP and SL gain anyway. You obviously havent started a new account recently and base your input on your already existing account.

• Like 1