Jump to content

I think we need separate CAS mode that would spawn you into normal Ground Forces match. Perhaps 3v3 where you would need to think about a strategy how to deal with enemy planes before you start attacking ground units.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TwiXSvK said:

I think we need separate CAS mode that would spawn you into normal Ground Forces match. Perhaps 3v3 where you would need to think about a strategy how to deal with enemy planes before you start attacking ground units.

Reason why we need new mode?You have to be more detailed than this.

medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, croatiankiller said:

Reason why we need new mode?You have to be more detailed than this.

 It wouldnt really be a new mode because you would get spawned in the same battle as normal Ground RB. It would just limit amount of aircraft in battle and having same amount of players in air at the begining of the match would mean they would first have to deal with each other before attacking ppl on the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TwiXSvK said:

 It wouldnt really be a new mode because you would get spawned in the same battle as normal Ground RB. It would just limit amount of aircraft in battle and having same amount of players in air at the begining of the match would mean they would first have to deal with each other before attacking ppl on the ground.

Not an obligation, as F-4 AIM-7 will force ennemy to head out, while having a full bomb capacity. 

 

+

As a fully loaded jet fighter-bomber(A-7D), I'll have 6x2000lbs bombs and 2 AIM-9J to deal with both tanks and planes, making me able to get a straight run on spawn tank area, blow up the whole enemy on the ground by Bombs.

 

Then turn back on aircrafts that may not have me intercepted in time due to their own bombs making them lacking of maneuverability. 

 

And finally turn back on the remaining tanks with M61 Ground unit belt feeded, for strafing.

 

So both tanks team will get destroyed early and fast.

 

CAS will then occurs to be more impactful than actual.

 

With a bit of teamplay, best composition for CAS 3vs3 at high tier will be: 1 F4E +2 A-7D. 

F4E will CAP, while A-7D will SEAD. 

And after that A7D goes to CAP, while F4E can CAS. 

 

 

So no Bad idea. 

Edited by Cpt_Bel_V
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spawn kill could be solved by having a time deley maybe 5 minutes from the start of the battle for the CAS and americans having the best CAS is a thing already anyway. That could be solved by giving other nations something to compete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Please use the already ongoing discussions on this topic rather then creating a new thread

 

14 hours ago, watch_your_fire said:

You should probably post this here:

 

 

:salute:

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...