Tracks significantly more sensible to arty?

Any arty exploding within 100mts from a Pz 4F1 or E will blow the tracks with probability 1.

For sure is a new "feature", but is this the same for everyone or just another premium advantage?

Edited by SoyGardel
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SoyGardel said:

just another premium advantage?

:facepalm:

Here we go again. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 17/01/2021 at 07:32, SoyGardel said:

Any arty exploding within 100mts from a Pz 4F1 or E will blow the tracks with probability 1.

Do you have the Ost/Winterketten attached? Because it feels like they break more often when arty strikes near you vs without link extensions (probably because they are wider).

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 17/01/2021 at 07:32, SoyGardel said:

For sure is a new "feature", but is this the same for everyone or just another premium advantage?

No, it is an advantage for all tanks except the panzer f1 and the E.
Gaijin has seen that you are breaking the statistics of those vehicles and he does not know what to do to stop you.

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 17/01/2021 at 08:49, Stona said:

:facepalm:

Here we go again. 

@Stona Can you please pull some strings with the store team and get this guy a day of free premium account? I think we're all interested in seeing him getting to experience the top secret premium account hacks for himself.

• Upvote 1
medal

3 minutes ago, TheAceOfAces said:

@Stona Can you please pull some strings with the store team and get this guy a day of free premium account? I think we're all interested in seeing him getting to experience the top secret premium account hacks for himself.

Imagine he got some crazy win streak on that day totally randomly and he returns back here on the forums more convinced then ever! :D

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal

Premium player here.

I tend to attack caps aggressively and get hit by arty all the time.

Never been tracked, not once, ever....except that one time I forgot that my premium ran out.

Edited by Fulth
medal medal

2 hours ago, Fulth said:

Premium player here.

I tend to attack caps aggressively and get hit by arty all the time.

Never been tracked, not once, ever....except that one time I forgot that my premium ran out.

I've noticed tracking by arty in recent period. I exclusively play with PT. 

medal medal medal medal

Not even premium is the key to invincible tracks, my good friend.  Legend has it that only one out of every five thousand arty strikes on a capture point will yield a glimmering stone half-buried in a crater.  This stone, with which you adorn onto your tank, will render its tracks impregnable to all attacks.  The stone is so powerful, in fact, that even a bomb dropped directly onto a tank will destroy every component...but the tracks.  Of course, finding this foretold stone must be near impossible as nobody has yet to find it.  The infamous Churchill I's have resorted to completely exposing their tracks in the hopes that the stone appears one day in front of their very eyes, perhaps as an offering to the Arty Deities.

Edited by False_Swiss
clarity

1 hour ago, Serpiko82 said:

:008: PLEASE be a typo. 

Definition of impregnable:

1 : incapable of being taken by assault: unconquerable, an impregnable fortress

2 : unassailable

Similar to: impenetrable

Not that kind of tank-on-tank action you might be thinking of :)

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Artillery became definetly more toxic. Tracks, even gunbarrels get incapped quite often. Its annoying. Also the arty sound effect. Somehow the volume has been upped and on smaller maps you permanently hear those artillery impacts actross the map (boomboombooom....with 24 players theres always someone spamming arty). Annoying as well.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal