what is the most balanced/seal-clubbing and clubbed BR bracket

i have noticed several BR brackets have shifted from there normal win rate. I havent been playing top tier for enough time to  be a good judge. ive noticed 6.7 US is combo of uptier and down tier there isnt many middle ground matches in both german axis and allies 6.7 brits is bad due to most of its lineup that was decent is now 7.0 which it can be done with compitent tankers but not that much 7.7 Germans i've noticed is bad as far as balance 

germans are pretty good at 5.7

i havent gone far in the spegetti tree or sabatonion tree so im not a good judge of them

the french is either in a good tier the that ERB or plagued with repair cost

i havent played RB much in a while so again im not good judge let me know why you think it is and how to fix it in your opinion  

medal medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, quadace said:

meh its ok at 4.7

Depends what you queue as since:

Japan's are overtired.

US is just 1 heavy (+Premium), mediums 4.0

Germany is SPG only (+ 1 heavy Premium), mediums 4.0

Russia has a medium tank, a bit if support at 4.3.

UK is strong, but last lineup is 4.0

France is stronger

China has nothing?

Sweden + Italy not sure on as oy low with these two.

Edited by Deranger79
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Over the last month or so, I've been having really good results with German 6.7 in ground RB. Still tends to be more up tiers than down tiers but my usual 6.7 line-up (Ru251, Kugelblitz, Tiger II (H) Sla.16, Fw190 F-8, and Me262 A-1/U4) does pretty well even in an up tier. I'm only playing on the US server and I generally only play after 7pm ET, so that might also be part of it. 

49 minutes ago, ptrthgr8 said:

Over the last month or so, I've been having really good results with German 6.7 in ground RB. Still tends to be more up tiers than down tiers but my usual 6.7 line-up (Ru251, Kugelblitz, Tiger II (H) Sla.16, Fw190 F-8, and Me262 A-1/U4) does pretty well even in an up tier. I'm only playing on the US server and I generally only play after 7pm ET, so that might also be part of it. 

I ran the SLA and Panther 2 in a lineup a few months back (and KT 105 & M48 together at 7.0 as well) and found the same thing. Not an amazing win rate but lots of kills and decent fun in battles.

As uptier insurance I bought the RU 251 on sale but have not played it yet.

medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, NotTheWave said:

I ran the SLA and Panther 2 in a lineup a few months back (and KT 105 & M48 together at 7.0 as well) and found the same thing. Not an amazing win rate but lots of kills and decent fun in battles.

As uptier insurance I bought the RU 251 on sale but have not played it yet.

I like using 1 heavy, 1 medium or light, and 1 SPAA in the lineup to help with spreading out spawn costs. Put that Ru251 in your lineup. You won't regret it! (Just don't play it like a heavy. :) )

• Upvote 1

On 18/01/2021 at 11:34, quadace said:

meh its ok at 4.7

Lol, the current French 4.7 are actually really good. Basically you have 3 tanks with guns that are pretty much a "panther" gun but without the HE fillers. The E.B.R, M4A1 FL 10 and M4A4 (SA50) are really nice, coupled with one of the best SPAA at 4.7 - AMX-13 DCA 40, you are looking at a lineup that is extremely potent in hands of experienced players. While the german around 4.0 up to 5.3 are indeed good, fighting an enemy that has 190mm pen at 4.7 with 5 seconds reload can be a very annoying experience (referring to heavy KV-1B, KV-1C users). :p:

So some of the best seal-clubbing BRs that comes to my mind:

Allies:

• 2.0/2.3 (that's if you don't ends up in 3.0/3.3 match; particularly works well for US/British)
  • 4.7 (applies particularly for French; British in some degree as well)
  • 5.7 (this is kind of situational; allies 5.7 have quite a lot of potential, but quite a number of players have trouble utilizing the advantage that allies 5.7 gives; US, China and Soviet have really decent lineup here)
  • 6.7 (applies particularly for French again)
  • 7.0 (British 7.0 lineups are really good; though not as good as they used to be back when they are 6.7s)

Axis:

• 1.3 (20mm cannons on German panzer II series)
  • 4.0 (German arguably has the best lineup at 4.0; but currently tends to suffer quite a bit due to consistently gets uptiered into 4.7 and fight against French)
  • 5.7 (German 5.7 is really decent; but kind of suffers from the fact that Panthers have trouble fighting with its maximum efficiency in city maps; especially maps like Sweden with a lot of streets)
  • 6.7 (axis 6.7 is not bad if you can squad up with someone else and get French/Soviet to your side)
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 17/01/2021 at 08:01, quadace said:

allies 6.7 brits is bad due to most of its lineup that was decent is now 7.0

Com'on, 7.0 British has stabilizer, which means you will always get your first shot off to the enemy team if you and the enemy happens to see each other at the same time. The APDS of British 7.0 can literally 1/2 click and delete panthers from close to medium ranges (your APDS cut through the frontal armor of panthers like butter). Even in close range, you APDS pen the frontal armor of Tiger II. What else do you want lol. Allies 6.7 British are literally over powered before, currently at 7.0 seems a little more balanced. But a coordinated squad of 7.0 British fighting in 6.0-7.3 range can still ruin the enemy's day on a regular basis. Uptiering to 7.7-8.0 is a different story however.

• Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 17/01/2021 at 01:01, quadace said:

and allies 6.7 brits is bad due to most of its lineup that was decent is now 7.0 which it can be done with compitent tankers but not that much 7.7

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

20210120144454_1.jpg

20210120144537_1.jpg

20210120132107_1.jpg

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal