What about chyna tanks?

Of course this is true, actually, not only China have tanks that are from other countries, other nations such as Japan, USSR, US, German all have lend-lease/captured tanks or planes from other nations as well.

For example, German BR 4.0 have the most heavily condensed captured tanks or planes in their entire tech tree. Starting off with German Thunderbolt, German Sherman M4A2, German T-34, German KV-1B, German Churchill, etc. :D For the Chinese tech tree, personally, I actually enjoy it, because I really like the nice mix of US and USSR tanks that offers a diversity of gameplay style in one lineup. So this is historically true.

Edited by Exophobia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

It's historically true just in fact that China wasn't an industrial country until 1960s which limit them from designing and building tanks on their own.

Though I'm not willing to involve too much about political things but it have to be pointed out that the current Chinese tec tree is made up of two different regime belonging to both side of the cold war: PRC mainland-Soviet, and ROC-US, which features two different designs in combat vehicles.

It's not necessarily a bad thing to have foreign vehicles in tec tree because these foreign vehicles are witnesses of history and should be valued, plus they are good addition to the domestic tanks as well.

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 16/01/2021 at 02:41, Superyuruli said:

image.thumb.png.d7237a04a6ccb9d8ec8cf439

I see that chyna tanks had some tanks that are from other countries, that is a kind of joke or historical true?

China (not chyna) includes tanks from "both" chinas...so you see Eastern Block and Western Block equipment...also during WW2 they also had two chinas and to make all worse, they used equipment from lots of different suppliers...

This makes the china tree a HUGE mess...take it or leave it. The variety can be fun, but from a Historical point of view it is plain odd (to put it mildly). Up to you...

3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

China (not chyna) includes tanks from "both" chinas...so you see Eastern Block and Western Block equipment...also during WW2 they also had two chinas and to make all worse, they used equipment from lots of different suppliers...

This makes the china tree a HUGE mess...take it or leave it. The variety can be fun, but from a Historical point of view it is plain odd (to put it mildly). Up to you...

i don't want to play with china i only see when i was playing that china has some tanks for my tree