968%20Mi-24_305e8a7b1889dd4460388946574e

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 8

Thats a nice picture of a Heli, Speaking of Heli, Any chance you finally doing something to end KA50/KA52's absolute dominance over Heli EC they've had for a year and half? The mode is borderline unplayable as everything gets obliterated by these two helicopters.

medal

Does anyone else have issues with the new TMBN/Telemark bataljon decal? It's invisible for me.

medal medal medal

On 15/01/2021 at 10:20, Geamr said:

So what is the difference between setting it to "on" and to "boost"?

I have the same question. I think it's referring to this:

Additionally, the SDK also offers a feature called Low Latency Boost. This feature overrides the power saving features in the GPU to allow the GPU clocks to stay high when heavily CPU-bound. Even when the game is CPU-bound, longer rendering times add latency. Keeping the clocks higher can consume significantly more power, but can reduce latency slightly when the GPU is significantly underutilized and the CPU submits the final rendering work in a large batch. Note that if you do not want the power tradeoff, you can use Reflex Low Latency mode without the Boost enabled.

From here.

So, I think "boost" may provide a slight performance bump. But, I already have my graphics card's power limit increased to the max in MSI Afterburner.

medal medal medal medal medal