Looking for Competitive English speaking squadron that regularly enters tournaments

Hi there, I’m currently looking for a squadron that is primarily English speaking, and regularly enters tournaments at an average to high level, would someone be able to hmu if they have any spots open? I’m interested in small squadrons as well as large, as long as you actually enter the tournaments, look forward to hearing from some of you!

eggman

(I’ve also never played Xbox in my life so I have no idea how I became @live, I’m strictly a PC player, I mainly play RB air, but alternate between SB air and RB ground

Edited by [email protected]

Welcome to 5th Panzer Division Wiking =WKG= We are a squadron of people looking to have fun in War Thunder, you don't need to be a die-hard player to join us. As long as you have a good attitude and are willing to play with others, then we're the squadron for you! We currently have members from all around the world such as; EU, US and AU. We hold daily squadron battles and most of our members participate in World War mode. Requirements: 200 minimum personal squadron rating (very easy to get), Min BR: 5.0. Axis or allies and be at least 16 years old, Discord:  https://discord.gg/wPaJDh6 (mic required) Activity: At least once a week. Once you join our discord you are required to fill out our small form of a couple easy questions so we can do our official recruitment/introduction talk to let you join our ranks.  We hope to see you in-game!

medal

• 2 weeks later...