Research progress is glitched and needs to fix

As i mentioned in title - the research progress (the XP points given after every end of a battle) is not working properly. Many times i thought that i almost researched one modification on Tank/plane that just few points were needed to fully research it but somehow i got it and then i could pick another thing to research. So what i mean is i have 0XP on next mod. This thing is happening to me so often that finally i checked it and realized that actually many XP points were wasted/not given to me. Screenshots are below. Just take a look.

On the first photo we can see that i researched "fuselage repair" and XP cost was 1300XP. 

Rest of XP went into plane. It's happening since few updates and i think there is something wrong about it...

Why more XP is going for new plane instead of mods? Can anyone explain me that?

I think it happens only when i quit the battle instead of watching it till the end

1111111.png

2222222.png

medal medal medal

To be honest here, the whole division with exp progression is a redundancy, an un-needed addition to the game that has been in here for the longest, even before the current update. See every other game like World of Warships, tanks, and Armored warfare takes the current progression of EXP into consideration. Sadly the game is designed to maximize profit gains, which makes sense in a company sense, but we have issues like this popping up in the forums about such issues where exp is divided unevenly, and progression from stock takes longer than expected.

Also why people complain about the stock grind in the game, with the inability of FPE and parts for tanks, or just FPE for planes, just makes the grind even longer. For how long it gets progression in this game compared to other games like World of Tanks, Warships, and or Armored Warfare, it would take months of non-stop grind, or years for a casual player in Warthunder, and again... this is all designed to make a profit, by making the grind taking so long makes people think of progression though other means, like golden eagles.

Sorry Gaijin, not holding anything back here but this is also why you're bleeded people from your customer base, and can only hold onto them by bringing in events like W.I.N.T.E.R..

medal