Is the Swedish tree good for beginners?

Hi,

I've been enjoying the plane grind, but I'm getting quite bored and sought to try some tank battles.

Problem is I pretty much know nothing about tanks (more of a naval guy)

How is Sweden in terms of ease to use and competition against other nations? Or should I not bother with them?

I'm interested in Sweden because it's the tree that I have the most planes unlocked (2nd being Germany)

I should say no, don't try sweden if you are a begginer, i heard too much about how expensive are sweden tanks, and in terms or competition i can say are really good tanks but how i said very expensive

Personally, as far as lethality and mobility, I find the Swedish tanks some of my toughest opponents.  I'm new as well, and have a minimum of four tanks/SPG's/AA's crewed up and ready in the 'big four' countries at Battle Rank 2.3 - 3.3 (German, Soviet, British, US).  I'm looking forward to trying the Swedish lineup -->  when I see the 'Strv', 'Ikv', or 'SAV' names on the red guys, I know I'm in for a fight.

Give 'em a try, and as always, try some other countries at the low ranks as well to see how they compare.  Get a full load of 3 vehicles of about the same tier ready for respawns, watch some fights as spectator if (er...when!) you die, and check out vids on YouTube.

Enjoy!

<S!>

~War~

• Upvote 1

I would say no as well.  The "minor" nations have places where you can not make a decent line up.  The majors have more vehicles but even they have BR gaps with no lineups.  Stick with one of the big three as first.  US, Germany or Russia.

Or if you are a masochist you can try starting with France.  That option is only for the truly mad though.

Good Luck to you in game!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal