casual adult player looking for squadron, english or german (austria)

i´ve returned to wt recently and am looking for people to join with from time to time. easy going and fun would be nice, older people (i´m 41 so 25+ would be cool) would also be a feature :)

planes : gb, usa, japan t4

germany, ussr t5

ships : t3-4

tanks : usa, germany, ussr t3

japan and gb t2

let´s see if someone calls

steam account is schrecksekunde if you don´t find me ingame

medal medal

Welcome To The 2nd Pacific Squadron

https://discord.gg/U9QJ9Dm
What is The 2nd Pacific Squadron?
We are a Casual, fast growing RB squadron with the only requirement being 500 squadron rp activity.  In our discord, we have tons of channels for you to use, such as How to Kill guides, history, and memes, just to name a few. We have active voice channels for you to join for squading up, or just to chat. Finally and most importantly, our squadron possesses a warm and friendly atmosphere.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Form Post: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/509179-ps2nd-2nd-pacific-squadron/
Feel free to message me with questions

medal

Schrek, I would welcome you to look at The Lucky Few. We are an international gaming community that focuses on the community side of gaming. We primarily play War Thunder, however there are many of us that play other games as well. If it is of interest, please feel free to join our TeamSpeak (The Lucky Few Gaming, or 213.104.156.20:9998) to chat.

Best Regards

Armen

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Wolfpack is a friendly squadron that competes in squadron battles the emphasis is NOT a win at all costs scenario, but to enjoy War Thunder in a friendly but competent manner.  We have arcade, realistic and simulator players.  All members must be 18+ years of age and command a reasonable understanding of English.  Furthermore, all players must be using team speak with a working microphone (“push to talk” should be enabled).  If you are interested in joining then visit us on team speak, our server address is: 66.151.138.13:39050  (poke someone to get some attention) or visit wolfpack.net.au and head to the forums for more info.

wolfpack-recruitment-logo.png

Edited by kongman27
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Welcome to 5th Panzer Division Wiking =WKG= We are a squadron of people looking to have fun in War Thunder, you don't need to be a die-hard player to join us. As long as you have a good attitude and are willing to play with others, then we're the squadron for you! We currently have members from all around the world such as; EU, US and AU. We hold daily squadron battles and most of our members participate in World War mode. Requirements: 200 minimum personal squadron rating (very easy to get), Min BR: 5.0. Axis or allies and be at least 16 years old, Discord:  https://discord.gg/wPaJDh6 (mic required) Activity: At least once a week. Once you join our discord you are required to fill out our small form of a couple easy questions so we can do our official recruitment/introduction talk to let you join our ranks.  We hope to see you in-game!

medal