Top Tier Vehicle Performance Over the Last Month (According to Thunderskill)

I haven't seen @Sarcastic_Bullet update his chart, but I'm certain he's a busy person with things to do, so here's my version.

Vehicles are ranked by K/D, W/L, Repair Cost, then also weighted by Battle Rating (only for the overall chart), and number of battles played. I'm open to suggestions on other ways to rank/weight the chart for further improvement. 

How the weighting system for BR/Battles works:

For battle rating it's fairly simple, 10.0 gets assigned a value equal to the approximately average position in the chart. 10.3 is average +3, 10.7 is average +6, 9.7 is average -3, ect. This incrementally moves higher BR vehicles down a bit, and Moves lower BR ones up. We expect the higher BR vehicles to outperform the lower BR ones being in the same chart, as the higher BR ones can only see a downtier. These assigned value deviations go down a tad when looking at the individual BRs as there's a smaller spread of vehicles.

For number of battles the theory is that the average player will gravitate towards easier vehicles to play resulting in more battles played. Also many vehicles with very few battles played  are either new and only the better players who can grind quicker have gotten to them, or vehicles are very hard or very expensive to play and therefore only dedicated players or players whom are good at playing that vehicle continue to play it. Which in theory would raise the stats. Also lower numbers of battles are generally not perfectly representative of the actual performance of the vehicle so we move it down to compensate. Therefore going from the average number of battles every half standard deviation up from the average moves the vehicle up on the chart the same way that is does for BR, and every half standard deviation below lowers the vehicle just like with BR.

This is the best way i've come up with to weigh these two, if you have a better idea please let me know. I want to stress that since they're simply adding another value to add to their average position and not physically moving the position, the impact of these weights is minor, but still affects positioning in the chart.

Vehicles are then sorted by their average position and their deviation from that average is theoretically how over or under performing they are.

I have made an overall chart as well as a breakdown by each BR from 10.7 to 9.7.

Some notes:

• Repair costs are stock repair costs because I don't have every vehicle in the game spaded and calculating them all would simply take too damn long.
  • Values for win rate and KD from thunderskill are taken from the presented values, not the little graph that comes up from clicking on them, this graph displays an individual daily average whereas the former presents the month's average

Overall Chart:

aZa6iPy.jpg

China needs an actual top tier lineup before we'll see and improvement

Top tier Russia is in fact nothing without their armor which has been negated by the recent additions of DM53/M829A1/L27

Calling it, the ASRAD will set a new GFRB repair cost record, which is hilarious since it's still worse on paper than the Roland, and both FlakRaks.

Stormer STILL suffers, at least Britain has a working AA now.

10.7:

IdhIkXc.jpg

10.3:

V0X5u89.jpg

10.0:

oCcGOjg.jpg

9.7:

VLX46ht.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
medal medal medal medal medal medal

_____ ______ _____  __  __          _   ___     __   _____ _    _ ______ ______ ______ _____   _____ 
  / ____|  ____|  __ \|  \/  |   /\   | \ | \ \   / /  / ____| |  | |  ____|  ____|  ____|  __ \ / ____|
 | |  __| |__  | |__) | \  / |  /  \  |  \| |\ \_/ /  | (___ | |  | | |__  | |__  | |__  | |__) | (___  
 | | |_ |  __| |  _  /| |\/| | / /\ \ | . ` | \   /    \___ \| |  | |  __| |  __| |  __| |  _  / \___ \ 
 | |__| | |____| | \ \| |  | |/ ____ \| |\  |  | |     ____) | |__| | |    | |    | |____| | \ \ ____) |
  \_____|______|_|  \_\_|  |_/_/    \_\_| \_|  |_|    |_____/ \____/|_|    |_|    |______|_|  \_\_____/ 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

56 minutes ago, ARedneckSquirel said:

I haven't seen @Sarcastic_Bullet update his chart, but I'm certain he's a busy person with things to do, so here's my version.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1maNCeV2ayU1aZgwE6zSbLa5Bs9XZFKv8vx-nzzio-pE/edit?usp=sharing

That's up to december last year, not including the vehicles from the last patch, since they were not up on TS then. You're welcomed to use it.

Not that busy, just don't really care anymore about the game, since GE doesn't seem to care about it either. So yeah, no more updates from me. 

• Sad 3
medal medal medal

23 minutes ago, watch_your_fire said:

image.thumb.png.a0bcefc9becaf23decf5fd94

Either Thunderskill is F'ed or having a top tier tank with no CAS, no lineup, and no mobility really is a level of suffering I've never yet experienced

or both

Well it is an established fact that ZTZ99 has no lineup up there. No SPAA, no 10.3+ worthy backup tank and no CAS (plane or helicopter).

It also gets to face Leopard 2 menace from my observation.

medal medal medal

can't comment too much about it beyond take a T-72B3 UBH, buff shell, add weight, add commander thermals, double the size of weakzones and make the tank longer and still without neutral steering and you have a ZTZ99... sort of

no lineup is a problem but small sample sizes give weird results so it might need some time

Nq9olip.png

it's god in sim apparently

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

A German tanker wrote in his diary, "But, the Abrams and most other 10.7 vehicles have better armor" as they sit in the enemy spawn 3 minutes after match start. 

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal