Maintenance%20(35)_1d356da3d5b298e3e3d35

• A bug has been fixed where AI players can use helicopters and unavailable vehicles from their research trees in the Enduring Confrontation missions.
  • EC 7 with BR 9.7 and above has been added to Enduring Confrontation. EC 6 now includes BR 8.0 — 9.3 vehicles.
  • The mechanics of Warbond awards for the Battle Pass have been improved. If a player exceeds the total allowable limit of 3600 Warbonds, a warning message will appear. Players may either take a prize with the “burning” of the extra amount of Warbonds, or postpone it receiving the award, later spending the extra Warbonds at their own discretion.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Thank you! Took some time but thank you!

But not enough! 

*cough gib P-51A <3* 

We need, Warbonds, Events, Squadron battles and Battlepass for SB,

Removal of Player Created Rooms,

Removal of horizon stabilized gunners and removing simultaneous control of all of the gunner turrets.

Giving 200 Spawn Points for the start of the game,

Removing same BR locks,

Edited by AdelWolf
  • Confused 2
medal

Another Fix you need to focus: Latency! Since the Hot Tracks update not only the stability, also the ping and PL get worse. Sometimes I have a delay over 1 second from my input to the reaction  in game. That makes some encounters more frustrating especiall with all the other problem WT has.

• Upvote 1

Gaijin, PLEASE Increase the amount of Warbonds that can be saved.

Items in the shop cost up to 3500 bonds, and with the new system, you get your bonds in packets of 750, meaning that it is extremely hard to get anything that you actually want if you intend to buy a level 5 shop item. 

Add to that, that you only get up to level 5 once every three months instead of every month as it used to be, and it is easy to see how much worse off the players are.
I see no reason for limiting the amount of warbonds that can be saved at all, after all, it is something that the player has earned, right?
But at least increase the cap to 4500-5000, so that we, your customers, doen't have to sit and weigh every warbond purchase on golden scales, since we are afraid to accidentally flush three months of work down the drain.

I mean, we still have to calculate in the minimum of 360-420 bonds that the special missions required for lvl5 purchases costs.
Not only is it strange that those requirements are kept, after the bonds that we used to get for said missions are gone, now it is only a cost. The special missions have gotten harder too.

So Gaijin, please reconsider the Battle pass / bond shop interaction, Just reducing the ability to reach shop lvl 5 from 12 to 4 times a year was a very hard blow for a new player like me.
I came here from WoT June 2020, tired of their greedy businesspractices, and had just become a very active, very supportive player, bought 2 premiums that I had played hard for, and you hit me with this. 

I am extremely dissappointed.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Stona said:

The mechanics of Warbond awards for the Battle Pass have been improved. If a player exceeds the total allowable limit of 3600 Warbonds, a warning message will appear. Players may either take a prize with the “burning” of the extra amount of Warbonds, or postpone it receiving the award, later spending the extra Warbonds at their own discretion.

Why doesn't gaijin just remove the warbond cap?  This change doesn't help anybody and still leaves me with the only option of wasting warbonds to get the gated prize I want.  It would make way more sense to remove the warbond cap all together.  If gaijin believes that "stockpiling" would be a problem then they can simply change the colors of the warbonds each season making the old seasons warbonds void.  Anyways im stuck at a level 69 battlepass while being locked to level 49 because I can't bypass the 750 warbound reward.  I cant unlock the level 5 warbound shop till I use my level 58 reward which is another 750 warbounds gated behind level 49.  I will have to waste a little over 1300 warbonds just to unlock level 5 in the warbond shop and get the prize I actually want. not fun.

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Stona said:
  • EC 7 with BR 9.7 and above has been added to Enduring Confrontation. EC 6 now includes BR 8.0 — 9.3 vehicles.

A very welcome addition in my opinion, thank you.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

for the war bonds, just put the limit at  near 7000 war bonds please, if you mess up slighty the calculation, your doomed for another 20 ish level

i know you guys made that way as marketing strattegy to make people miss by not much,

but this is just torturing people now, it has become way worse than the old systeme

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, Stona said:

EC 7 with BR 9.7 and above has been added to Enduring Confrontation. EC 6 now includes BR 8.0 — 9.3 vehicles.

thank you!

So not really sure what the BP/Warbond bullet is saying here, that's different from current. If you "postpone" the award, can you then jump over it to later awards in the BP sequence? Or are you just postponing it so you can go visit the Warbond shop quickly to spend down some bonds and then coming back after to accept the BP level after they've been spent, the way you can do now.

Also, the original "need to burn" issue here is there was a risk people at level 4 in the Warbond Shop and have 2851 or higher warbonds, couldn't accept the award putting them up to level 5 (so that they could spend them), because the 750 WB that came with that would put them over the 3,600 limit. What happens here in that case? The changelog text seems a little unclear.

10 hours ago, Stona said:

This is a sweet, nice addition for EC Aviation battles, thank you guys. Can we expect to see the same in Heli EC as well please? It's also very needed and will allow for past packs with premium helis to be prosperous and usable in Heli battles again, I would love getting the I.A.R.316B in the near future.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• The mechanics of Warbond awards for the Battle Pass have been improved. If a player exceeds the total allowable limit of 3600 Warbonds, a warning message will appear. Players may either take a prize with the “burning” of the extra amount of Warbonds, or postpone it receiving the award, later spending the extra Warbonds at their own discretion.

*Thanks for fixing this after I waisted WBs on other items I didnt really want... 1st, I had WBs saved up because the WB shop didnt update for 3 months. 2nd, I was forced to "claim" un-needed WBs in order to upgrade the level of the WB shop. 3rd, now that a have a lvl 5 shop I CAN NOT earn enough WBs for "bushes" until the battle pass resets.

The Battle Pass is horrible for "free to play" players like myself. (I used to do just 3 special tasks and buy 1 bush a month, and was happy before the BP started and FAILED to start for 2 months) THAT SAID...The prize for making it to lvl151 is a joke. (80WBs)... Im not saying reward us 2000GEs for completing the Battle Pass, but maybe a "coupon" for the Battle Pass. 

• Upvote 1

On 14/01/2021 at 04:44, Stona said:

• A bug has been fixed where AI players can use helicopters and unavailable vehicles from their research trees in the Enduring Confrontation missions.

These are 2 amazing improvements to sim mode. The Helos are not yet appropriate for EC sim. Also, with EC 7 the performance difference between planes in the lower and higher end bracket will not be so drastic. Of course, this will probably warrant some BRs to be shifted around, but this is a step in the right direction. 

CookedMemorableBarasingha-small.gif

On 14/01/2021 at 14:27, CrouchingNarwal said:

it's nice to see changes like this for EC but can we please get a divide in heli EC between Ka-50s,Ka-52s and early helicopters? 

I actually initially thought that is what they did which tbh, would have been better imo. I had to come to the forums but, now I understand the EC7 and EC6 thing and am much less excited :(

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

this update has its pros and cons i must say , 

pro

is you can spade/research your jets easier :)

con

In my oppinion top tier sim became AAM fest

How you might ask , well the vehicles you could bring out was il28 (mig15 spamspawn if you have 50sp) , B-57B/ B-29 , Meteor , Seahawk and the majority of the team does not have r-60 and aim-9j

now

people can spawn in f-100D A7D (usa takes out right of the bet aim-9E or aim-9j(has amazing range)) Jaguar (france takes out matra (30g overload)) yak-38 / mig-21(ussr R-60 / r-3s (r-3s are not useless at least in sim) , germany takes out aim-9B , Uk has the biggest aresenal for 9.7 (SRAAMS , Red Tops , AIM-9G , Aim-9B and Firestreaks) , japan does not have any 9.7 so my geus is they will get the sabre or the sabre wich is 9.3, China gets aim-9B , italy aim-9b  and final but not least the swedish play with RB24.

i asked people in game and i sadly heared that bearly anyone likes this update in ec7 because it sadly became a air-to-air missle fest like air RB , i hope people wil not stop playing air sim because of this update because it has some flaws.

but keep up the work gaijin :)  

medal medal medal