What's wrong with this game?

image.thumb.png.5ee6630ff3ebd12883662bd9

Hello everybody, i come to talk about a trouble i was dealing in AB and RB, the fact is i was shooting to some tanks and i get  impression that i wasn't hitting nothing, i say why? and i mean when is hit nothing is don't see atleast "object intact", but no, is normal that this happen, as you can see in pictures, i shoot to a caernavaon with a T92 but not with a normal shell i do it with this shell

Spoiler

So is impossible playing RB when i hit him atleast to get a critical hit, and don't get nothing, i dont complain of this if doesn't happen more than often, so is something that happen only to me?

If you are asking where i shoot the caevarnaon, you can see in the next image.

Spoiler

Sometimes grenade will bounce on weird angles, or it will get eaten by weird hits on various overlapping volumetric modeled armor. There is element of RNG in every grenade hit, also you must add ghost shells, server issues and packet losses that sometimes occur.

I do advise to use armor viewer and simulate shots to get a feeling for how and where to shoot and the effects of every grenade type. 

medal medal medal medal

In my experience, there has been a large increase in the number of shells that just show as a red blob on the target, doing nothing, and ghost shells that fail to register at all. I'm guessing that the first situation is due to the volumetric shell update. The most common 'Nothing Happened' result for me occurs when hitting reasonably flat surfaces at 90 degrees with shells that should easily penetrate... UFP of Tigers and KVs (and turret cheeks to a lesser extent) now seem to shrug off what should be penetrating hits with annoying regularity. It also took me me four rounds from a 17-pounder to penetrate the side of a Tiger, 90 degrees on, from about 150 metres... The RNG is off the scale.

medal medal medal medal

T-34s seem to have returned to the bad old days of rubberised Stalinium when a ridiculous number of shots bounce. I am not an advocate of Russian Bias(TM) but certain game changes (slope modifiers back in the day, volumetric shells now) seem to benefit certain tank designs.

medal medal medal medal

T-34 (1941) vs Pz IV H point blank (PzGr 39) underneth the gun. 5 times, nothing 1 shot point blank into side ot the turret bounced. People can say what they want but rus bias is real! Most of the rus tank perform better than they normally do. I got destroyed by a t-34 in my tiger. 1053m my angle about 35-40 degree - he penetrated my like nothing. If I had all the replays where a rus tank outperform its datasheet I would need more storage than any normal PC could handle. Simply said rus game + rus biggest part of the user = rus tanks must perform better or you get a huge backlash. And bigger comm = more influence and more spend money in game.

I already done a survey and it cleary showed that rus tank perform better and are less likely to have damaged components. The post was deleted twice.

Best advice if you want to use the "cheaty" way. Play rus tanks. Or play like you want with the knowledge that rus tanks are a bit better than they supposed to be.

Edited by FPPlayer
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, FPPlayer said:

Play rus tanks

To be fair, there is a lot of weirdness hitting flat plates too at the moment, which benefits Pz.IV/Tiger UFPs.

medal medal medal medal

On 14/01/2021 at 11:08, FPPlayer said:

Play rus tanks. Or play like you want with the knowledge that rus tanks are a bit better than they supposed to be.

I think play russian tanks and germans is like play this game in difficult EASY

On 14/01/2021 at 04:27, Catskinner said:

T-34s seem to have returned to the bad old days of rubberised Stalinium when a ridiculous number of shots bounce. I am not an advocate of Russian Bias(TM) but certain game changes (slope modifiers back in the day, volumetric shells now) seem to benefit certain tank designs.

Boy that was very politely said, well played. :good:

Even straight on side shots on T-34s at close range with the german 75 bounce 2 out of 3 shots now, it's gotten beyond silly, the driver's hatch is the biggest running joke in the game. 

On 14/01/2021 at 07:49, Superyuruli said:

but i hope atleats a screen how said "bounce" or "object intact" but no is really wear

Does it say “target undamaged?”

37 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Does it say “target undamaged?”

oh in english it said "target undamaged"? oh my i tough i was saying right hahah, yeah i think so, in spanish it says "objeto intacto" that means that doesn't hit the shell but it touch the tank.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Glitches are basically just common at this point and the game’s mechanics will sometimes go on the fritz and be biased towards some players aka one player who should be able to pen with let’s say sabot will not pen but the enemy using a shell that should not pen somehow pens.

but i was hitting with a shell who can atleast get a hit

On 15/01/2021 at 18:37, Superyuruli said:

I think play russian tanks and germans is like play this game in difficult EASY

German till 6.7 then switch to rus. right.

• Thanks 1

On 15/01/2021 at 20:38, SpankdaMonkey said:

Boy that was very politely said, well played. :good:

Even straight on side shots on T-34s at close range with the german 75 bounce 2 out of 3 shots now, it's gotten beyond silly, the driver's hatch is the biggest running joke in the game. 

As far as I know was, is the armor on the driver's hatch stronger even in real life.