UK player looking for Casual/Hardcore mix squadron (EU Time zone)

Hello WT Squadrons!

I'm looking for a squadron which can provide a fun atmosphere to be in with Squadron Events/Battles. I've never been in a 'True' squadron and my current one is just friends, which rarely play anymore and I want to step up my game from just normal random Realistic Battles (Ground, Air and a tiny bit of Naval), to Historical or Squadron battles. My main Nations currently are Germany (8.7 Air, 7.7 Ground), Great Britain (7.0/9.7* Air, 6.3 Ground) and USSR (3.3 Air, 3.7 Ground) with America (4.0 Air, 2.0 Ground) coming fourth, I also use Manual Engine Control when I can in Realistic Battles and fly with Mouse Aim (My joystick isn't a HOTA's X52 and has rudder sensitivity issues) I like the extra control of the aircraft when I do use it.

If any Squadrons would be willing to take me on I have a willingness to learn, if anything is needed, I would really love a squadron which does or participates in Historical Battles (if they are done at all).

Many thanks for reading, I hope I'm what you want!
-Lego

Simplified Answers Below (for skimmers)

• Type of squadron I'm looking for: Casual or Hardcore (Don't know what could be considered 'hardcore' as a squadron)
  • Modes I play: Realistic Battle
  • Vehicle types  I play the most: Aviation and Ground Forces
  • Preferred nations: Germany ( 8.7 Air, 7.7 Ground) , Great Britain (7.0/9.7* Air, 6.3 Ground) I'm wi lling to expand nation's, just low interest in others
  • Preferred game servers: EU or USA (Depending on Time zones
  • Hours in War Thunder: 1,062 hours (According to Steam)
  • Your age: 21
  • Preferred language: English
  • Preferred controller type: Mouse Control with Keyboard
  • Time zone / available playing times: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
  • Preferred communication platform:  Teamspeak 3 and Discord** are two platforms I already use extensively and am familiar with to use.

*Premium Pack Aircraft
**Most used, and linked in my Profile

Edited by Legodude91
Formatting, hours and BR ranks for simplified answers

Hello

I would like to offer you an invitation to The Lucky Few. We are an international squadron with emphasis on having fun and teamwork. We have players who have been with the game since the beginning and are very knowledgeable and are also willing to share those knowledges. 

We are about to restart participating in the SQBs, with the holidays and the grind ending, and many of our members have experience of being in the top100 together, so I think we would be a good fit for you. That being said, we are primarily a casual squadron, and SQB is something we also do for fun, with being competitive still a focus.

If you are interested, feel free to visit us on our TS: 213.104.156.20:9998

Additionally you can send me questions directly on the forums.

Good luck hunting!
Ovinus

medal medal

Welcome to 5th Panzer Division Wiking =WKG= We are a squadron of people looking to have fun in War Thunder, you don't need to be a die-hard player to join us. As long as you have a good attitude and are willing to play with others, then we're the squadron for you! We currently have members from all around the world such as; EU, US and AU. We hold daily squadron battles and most of our members participate in World War mode. Requirements: 200 minimum personal squadron rating (very easy to get), Min BR: 5.0. Axis or allies and be at least 16 years old, Discord:  https://discord.gg/wPaJDh6 (mic required) Activity: At least once a week. Once you join our discord you are required to fill out our small form of a couple easy questions so we can do our official recruitment/introduction talk to let you join our ranks.  We hope to see you in-game!

medal

Hi Legodude,

Look no further and join AOD

AODLogoHD.png  

Welcome Clubbed Seal! If you are looking for an active squadron look no further!

Angels of Death - [AOD]

Have you ever wanted to be a part of a large, active, global gaming community? 

AOD is a large, international, multi-gaming community with 20+ years of gaming success under our belts and 2900+ dedicated members across the globe. We currently support 15 different games, click here to view them.

We are a well-established, well-organized gaming community and we greet all players with a warm welcome.

War thunder division of AOD:

- 300+ members in the war thunder division of AOD

- New to the game? We have many experienced players including level 100's who can help you out.

- We cover all aspects of the game; planes, tanks and ships

- Feeling competitive? We play squadron battles and have finished in the top 100 several times (not required to participate in).

Requirements:

- Age 16 or older

- Have a working microphone

- Level 8 or higher in-game

- Active with a good attitude

- Be on our TeamSpeak server while playing

How to apply:

Step 1 - Visit our website www.clanAOD.net .

Step 2 - Click the apply button to make your profile (or click here) .

- Please make your profile name match your in-game name.

Step 3 - After you made your AOD profile; click the apply here and select war thunder to submit an application to the war thunder division of the AOD (or click here) .

Feel free to join our discord:

https://discord.gg/clanaod

• 2 weeks later...