You can't win against German top tier

On 14/01/2021 at 08:53, Thodin said:

Just accept that Abrams chassis' are superior. Always call German units OP is just childish.

How ironic that this is coming from you. 

• Thanks 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

19 hours ago, senzawa said:

I mean, it's subjective as i killed M1s in CV90s easly too but they're CV9040s at the end of the day but objectively M1IP is harder to kill than 2A4 due to crew placement, armour prowess and the general silluete of the MBT.

Yep youre definitely right that big turret ring is harder to snipe than the weakspots of the 2A4 :crazy:

Edited by Privat_Moritz
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, Privat_Moritz said:

Yep youre definitely right that big turret ring is harder to snipe than the weakspots of the 2A4 :crazy:

I love how your entire contribution to every single thread you're in is answering me and generally just being a troll .

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
medal

2 minutes ago, senzawa said:

I love how your entire contribution to every single thread you're in is answering me and generally just being a troll .

Yep, sure i´m just trolling thats what it is :facepalm:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

9 hours ago, __Renzo__ said:

How ironic that this is coming from you. 

Well the first part of his comment is partially right.

It's more manouverable, has no hull ammo rack and fuel tanks next to the driver to reduce spalling and eat HEAT.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Well the first part of his comment is partially right.

It's more manouverable, has no hull ammo rack and fuel tanks next to the driver to reduce spalling and eat HEAT.

I agree with the mobility part and fuel tanks, but it isn't extremely hard anymore to one shot an Abrams trough the hull with these new super darts and if you take more than 16 rounds in any nato mbt you are on this ice. 

4 hours ago, __Renzo__ said:

I agree with the mobility part and fuel tanks, but it isn't extremely hard anymore to one shot an Abrams trough the hull with these new super darts and if you take more than 16 rounds in any nato mbt you are on this ice. 

Just 16 shells is a pretty tight limit. It happens that you simply run out of ammo, if you have a good game. Especially on large flanking & camping maps and if you fight alot super survivable, unarmored vehicles. So you better think about to at least upgrade it to 20 shells and just accept the fatal risk of hull ammo detonations.

Abrams hull was never able to withstand top tier shells. So nothing really changed with DM56 for that matter. But the post penetration effect is by far less severe than in Leopards. Driver/gunner/commander aren't lined up.... Frontal crewout shots are less of an issue for Abrams', especially if fuel tanks absorb most of the secondary damage effects.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

39 minutes ago, Thodin said:

Just 16 shells is a pretty tight limit. It happens that you simply run out of ammo, if you have a good game. Especially on large flanking & camping maps and if you fight alot super survivable, unarmored vehicles. So you better think about to at least upgrade it to 20 shells and just accept the fatal risk of hull ammo detonations.

Abrams hull was never able to withstand top tier shells. So nothing really changed with DM56 for that matter. But the post penetration effect is by far less severe than in Leopards. Driver/gunner/commander aren't lined up.... Frontal crewout shots are less of an issue for Abrams', especially if fuel tanks absorb most of the secondary damage effects.

DM53 doesn't change much in penning the hull but does more damage when bypassing the fuel tanks. 

I'm currently grinding china 9.7 and I have just as little trouble 1-2 shot killing an abrams as I have against a Leopard 2.

EDIT: except past 400ish meter where 125-I won't always pen the 2A5 and 2A6 hull. 

Edited by __Renzo__

On 14/01/2021 at 11:43, NoodleCup31 said:

It

Does 

Not

The so called Leopard 2A4 in game is a complete Frankenstein.

The in game bugs are:

Hide contents

Missing 110mm composite in gun mantlet

Missing 60mm composite behind gun sight

Hull is not volumetric and thus underperforming as it's just two parts with fixed thickness

UFP should be around 350 KE 

Cheeks should be around 430 KE if B tech

Also it's historically impossible for the vehicle in game (at least on the turret) to be B tech.

In game, as far as I can tell, we have a Leopard 2A3.

Manufactured anywhere between December 1984 and December 1985.

This can be seen on the ammo door on the turret side, it had been welded shut on the tanks that were produced as 2A3s.

Vehicles that were produced as 2A4's did not have this door anymore at all.

Reveal hidden contents

The Leo 2A5 still has it because these vehicles, also known as KWS II or Mannheimer Konfiguration were a combination of old turrets (batches 1-4, before 2A4 production which lasted from batch 5-8) and new hulls.

In game we can also see the "Feldjustierspiegel" on the end of the barrel. 

This device was added first in 1991.

From 1995 onwards all older vehicles were brought up to the newest 2A4 standard (which included C-tech armor for the turret since the 97th vehicle of the 6th batch).

From this we can conclude that as long as the tank in game does NOT have C-Tech armor for the turret, it is not a 2A4.

B tech is supposed to provide ~350mm KE.

C tech is the one that was said to provide ~420mm KE.

There is a document from the British trials of the Leo 2 and Abrams compared to CR1.

C tech provides less protection against KE threats, slightly more against CE

Spoiler

2482339_800.jpg

image.thumb.png.cbc0c1d547ac2b35ed6439a7

So, if it is a B tech turret it is heavily overperforming while if it is C tech it is slightly underperforming. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Yes you can win against them, you just need to play better 

1FA5A9B25CA7C4A7C3D489EE6A09DABB673409D3

8CE0E76FE066DD6102F7A8492D71FBFF054B6586

3FCEEAC973867EE6195F83CCFC15373D857C81E4

038C31AFFF5B0D1977C04EEC585F1EE0EB9CD804

Edited by Ymir2k
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ymir2k said:

1FA5A9B25CA7C4A7C3D489EE6A09DABB673409D3

8CE0E76FE066DD6102F7A8492D71FBFF054B6586

3FCEEAC973867EE6195F83CCFC15373D857C81E4

038C31AFFF5B0D1977C04EEC585F1EE0EB9CD804

I don't get 10+ kill games that often

medal

11 hours ago, Ymir2k said:

Great advice! Maybe if I abused ULQ like you I'd have better luck

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, watch_your_fire said:

Since when ulq has shadows? Literally none of these screenshots have ulq labeled on them :lol2:

And even if you did use ulq, your complete lack of understanding of how to play the game wouldnt let you succeed in anything you do either way

Edited by Ymir2k
  • Thanks 1

Ugly screenshots, Seriously. How can you even play like this. But its certainly easy to spot targets with your config, which explains your results.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Ymir2k said:

It's just pure luck looking from your team score :lol2:

11 hours ago, watch_your_fire said:

It's not ULQ, just low settings 

medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, Thodin said:

But its certainly easy to spot targets with your config, which explains your results.

I would play better than you regardless of settings

7 minutes ago, TheKomrade said:

It's just pure luck looking from your team score

Winning something like 20-30 games in a row with m1a2 is pure luck indeed (while it wasnt possible at all with russian meta) 

Also i've been killing them unlike apes in my team who were crying about dm53 instead of playing game 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 18/01/2021 at 19:13, Ymir2k said:

I hate that type of comment

with a 70% winrate in the german side there is clearly an issue

Edited by Trotrodor
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Trotrodor said:

I hate that type of comment

All low graphics abusers are like this. Pretty much arrogant, cause they really think ppl acknowledge their results.

pBcD6.thumb.png.0e6373b41ee9804625d3015b

Maybe check out tank commander, could be something you you, Ymir. Heard opponents are easy to spot there as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Thodin said:

All low graphics abusers are like this. Pretty much arrogant, cause they really think ppl acknowledge their results.

I changed from ulq to high a few months ago (and played like that for like 2-3 months) and literally not a damn thing changed about how i play

But keep telling yourself that graphic setting make you good at aiming, calculating timings and positioning yourself and pushing correctly mr delusional low skill forum ape

12 minutes ago, Thodin said:

Heard opponents are easy to spot there as well.

Yeah of course they're so hard for you to spot when all you do is camp 9000km away from battlefield and wonder why nothing gets done

(Yes i played with you a few times and you were always playing like complete trash even on good tanks like leopard 2a6)

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ymir2k said:

I changed from ulq to high a few months ago (and played like that for like 2-3 months) and literally not a damn thing changed about how i play

But keep telling yourself that graphic setting make you good at aiming, calculating timings and positioning yourself and pushing correctly mr delusional low skill forum ape

Wait the Lolpen round from the M1A2 needs aiming :o

medal medal medal medal

On 16/01/2021 at 23:03, Shrike142 said:

There is a document from the British trials of the Leo 2 and Abrams compared to CR1.

@Shrike142 you are misunderstanding that document.

It mentions 350 as AVERAGE protection against the entire front!

4 minutes ago, Ymir2k said:

Yeah of course they're so hard for you to spot when all you do is camp 9000km away from battlefield and wonder why nothing gets done

(Yes i played with you a few times and you were always playing like complete trash even on good tanks like leopard 2a6)

Exactly, I'm master of space and time. Only me can camp 9000km away on maps which are hardly 2km x 2km sized.

29 minutes ago, Trotrodor said:

with a 70% winrate in the german side there is clearly an issue

Meanwhile 2.7-7.7

*nervous US (and UK/FR) stomping*

Edited by NoodleCup31
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Meanwhile 2.7-7.7

*nervous US (and UK/FR) stomping*

2.7-7.7 is waaaaaaay to broad of a spectrum to claim 70% winrate. I'd also like to know where the U.S. specifically is "stomping" within those BR ranges? 

7 minutes ago, Privat_Moritz said:

Wait the Lolpen round from the M1A2 needs aiming :o

Which is why i dont get why they're all crying about dm53 when they can roflpen and instakill leopard 2a6 in absolutely same fashion

6 minutes ago, Thodin said:

Exactly, I'm master of space and time.

I dont know why its so hard for you forum bots to accept that you simply dont know how to play (must be the same arrogance you accuse me of)

Even if you did change your graphics to ulq it wouldnt change that fact you're still a trash bot that has zero idea of what he's supposed to do and graphics aint got anything to do with it

Tldr: you would still get **** on and bottom frag every other game even with your precious ulq because thats not what makes you win games 

Edited by Ymir2k