Looking for the specifications on the research French  battle page, nothing there.....Would also be interested in why a post WW2 tank is used in realistic battles, and why it has a low BR.

I have been playing with and in with tier 3 for a while and now.....over run and out gunned when going against 3 or more EBR's in a game. Sometimes losing all my respawn in less than 5 min.

Would like to know how the weak points and armour.  Thanks.

Welcome to politics in the gaming world. ERB's are the new flavor of the moment, give it a couple months till the marketplace value gets stale and they'll start getting nerfs & little changes just like every other hot item of the moment in this game has since I started playing several years ago.

They die easy enough and body hits kills them, just avoid straight on into the turret shots. Trick is just being able to hit them they are a run & gun kiddies wet dream.   

• Upvote 1

First of all, battle rating are adjustable and EBR are scheduled to rise to 5.0.

As the problem of WWII era vehicles fighting post-war vehicles, you have to understand that it would be unfair to adjust BR purely by historical eras. If so, EBR would be fighting against T-54 and IS-3 which spare it no chance against them.

Then how to fight EBR:

EBR is a fragile wheeled vehicle that are flexible on hardened roads and get clumsy on sand and snow. It have light armor protection and it's quite compact meaning one well-placed shot would knock it out of action.

So first you should get familiar with the map knowing where those wheeled vehicles can possibly be, then range and fire a precise shot on to their turret. In most cases it would knock out the crew in the turret or damage the gun ( Which is very important as it's equipped with an autoloader and usually you won't have a second chance). 

There's another post-war vehicle that is nemesis to EBR: the R3 T20 FS. This is an Italian SPAA with stabilized auto cannon which assure you to have advantage against EBR at close range. Give it a try and you will love it.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

It's crazy at 4.3 with a lot of lively debate about where it belongs.  All kinds of comparisons can be made that ends up calling other vehicle's BR's into question.  Is it better or worse then the M18 or the Panther A?    Based on your opinion of those 5.7s, what about the AML...  lol  I think the range of features in the EBR make it a 5.7 (at least a 5.3) but you can make good arguments of higher.  Supposedly BR's are set by the game stats but those are determined in large part by the quality of player a particular vehicle attracts so its a bit of a chicken or egg thing.  The good news right now is that EBRs are pretty easy to kill and most people are playing them terribly.  As mentioned lets see how things look in two months time.

Edited by __RACERX__
accuracy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

4 minutes ago, __RACERX__ said:

The good new right now is that EBRs are pretty easy to kill and most people are playing them terribly.

This is an important point.  When you have players just rushing through with little to no situational awareness, of course a lot of them are bound to be killed soon.  There are obviously numerous cases of EBR players being more cautious and surviving for longer, but most of the EBR deaths I see in the killfeed are early in the match.

1 hour ago, Snake509 said:

I think it's fine at 4.3 it's just like the premium sherman they have, but faster and less armor....

Yeah, almost three times as fast.

Tore a few of them up with my wirbelwind when they tried the usual spawn camping bit on a couple maps, the die easy enough. Gun on the other hand may be the same as the M18 or the Firefly on paper but in game it sure seems buffed a bit, with the autoloader get more than 3 in game on the OpFo I'm tempted to leave. 

On 16/01/2021 at 03:59, SpankdaMonkey said:

Welcome to politics in the gaming world. ERB's are the new flavor of the moment, give it a couple months till the marketplace value gets stale and they'll start getting nerfs & little changes just like every other hot item of the moment in this game has since I started playing several years ago.

They die easy enough and body hits kills them, just avoid straight on into the turret shots. Trick is just being able to hit them they are a run & gun kiddies wet dream.   

Newsflash: EBR has never been in the marketplace as there are no coupons to sell, you receive from the event and that's all.

And the buff and nerf game? Well, we've got used to it.

Edited by Monika_in_action
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Let’s please keep the discussion of the EBR’s balance/performance out of the Academy. I’d like to kindly ask that discussion only continue if it’s specifically how to country the vehicle as OP asked in the opening topic.

The Player Academy is not a place to discuss vehicle balance,  if you’d like to do that there are other places in the forums for that.

Cheers

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal