I have a request: were can I report a player. Not in the game (already done) but an email or on this forum. A story a bit long to tell now and I need to see the footage but it's one of the worse pilot with no soul. I think he already has be banned in the past years (surely for the same reasons) .

I'll keep you updated with this problem.

It s not cheating via a third part software.

But if I tell tout this guys had 88 kills for 0 death in one hour ? And on his stats, more than 700 kills for only 9 deaths in the Bf 109...

He supposed to be lvl16...

It's written in the rules !

It's worth it report him. Yes ! He's not fairplay at all.

I'll post everything during the week. So you can report BAD pilot like him

25 minutes ago, Athos_4 said:

But if I tell tout this guys had 88 kills for 0 death in one hour ?

Click on messages, on battle screen click on "server replay"

unknown.png

Watch the replay and mention the time where the cheating is taking place, contact game masters with the server replay link and time codes.

Good luck

Edited by _Thrash_
medal medal medal

I know what method he's using:

It was a player using the Do335 in the enemy team.

He had two player in our team who were friends of him.

He flew above the north airfield on the Afghanistan map. Then his two colleagues ejected +40 times near hom

Giving him the kill.

Not cheat but absolutely not fairplay.

22 minutes ago, Athos_4 said:

Not cheat but absolutely not fairplay.

No it is cheat because player is using all of these accounts, unfortunately this is the most abused way of cheating in SB. I reported several different accounts this week myself. Usually these type of things don't happen that often, but unfortunately the grind mechanism of the game and the current event conditions is intensifying the situation.

If you need further help you can join https://discord.gg/hGFHRXBz WT SB community will probably will help you, at least guide you how to report these type of incidents.

medal medal medal

9 hours ago, Athos_4 said:

I have a request: were can I report a player. Not in the game (already done) but an email or on this forum. A story a bit long to tell now and I need to see the footage but it's one of the worse pilot with no soul. I think he already has be banned in the past years (surely for the same reasons) .

I'll keep you updated with this problem.

You people wanna get rid of me heh?

• Haha 1
medal

43 minutes ago, AdelWolf said:

You people wanna get rid of me heh?

Nah, clearly not you Adel.  I mean, 700 kills and 9 deaths; he clearly dies too much to be you... and

10 hours ago, Athos_4 said:

in the Bf 109...

• Haha 1
medal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30/01/2021 at 13:26, [email protected] said:

I had this issue a couple of weeks ago. Threatened them with being reported and they stopped... still reported them anyways though. :D

They usaly stop and go AFK near the airfield... i tryed to teamram one but the game is abit stupid and doesnt want you to teamram so i had to teamkill...i hoped he would be kicked if he stays dead. 

But that part were they get kills by just bots ejecting is really extremly broken and should be looked into... how come you damage someone, they crash and you dont get a kill confirm but this abuse works without any shooting going on ?

medal medal medal medal