Time To change the Challenger 2 Turrent traverse speed

3 hours ago, Shirazz said:

@RoryWatt18 which vehicles has this worked on using that question?

I believe the odd ones like the Falcon and A30 Challenger in the past. It's not like I posted a full dialogue, just if there are enough people complaining and forcing Gaijin to justify their current figure in the face of better evidence then it's possible to get things corrected. But if you've even seen the Russian forum, they're held to a completely different standard than here, the Cromwell turret had a short blissful time of having the correct armor value until one Russian guy (in the Russian forum) complained with one misread source and we've been stuck with the incorrect 64mm ever since. 

They used to accept many things as sources but it wasn't until recently they changed their standards.

They still accept some books as sources depending on what needs to be fixed/changed. But its hit and miss.

medal medal medal medal medal

• 3 weeks later...
On 7.1.2021 at 16:15, UKoctane said:

In terms of turret rotation Gaijin are like talking to a brick wall on these issues, just like with practically every other issue on the challenger tanks. Either they refuse partially restricted documents because they think they're classified or they straight up tell you that there isn't enough information because the document doesn't give a nursery level explanation for them (looking at Gaijin's stance on the L26 and L27 muzzle velocities here, literally gave them a 1st hand document giving the strike energy and penetration and they won't change muzzle velocity because apparently changing muzzle velocity based on a school level physics calculation (KE=1/2mv^2) is too much for them). I believe @_Fear_Naught_ even sat in a goddamn chally 2 and filmed himself rotating the turret and Gaijin still wouldn't take it.

Yes. He spoke too fast in the video because his phone was about to run out of juice. 

This led to the team accusing the vid to be sped up.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal