Since battle pass implementation I didn't play sim any more

I support this game... I'm a good customer.

I like more simulator game mode but also I'm also an addicted collector (your business ideal player like)

Since BPass implementation (and winter event) I didn't come back to sim because I invest all my time doing task grind...

Why I have to select one or another of my passions. Play time and grind progression is your objective, isn't is?

Why your Btask and BPass Challenges progressions don't work in sim mode.

Air sim is exploitable?
Ground sim is exploitable?
Come on!!!!... Just do the math and open it, lets make our small community happy... is so simple... is a win-win.

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Why would Gaijin care if you now play another mode instead of Sim? You still play.

I am not being unfriendly, I honestly want to understand the logic of your complaint.

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, qpranger said:

Why would Gaijin care if you now play another mode instead of Sim? You still play.

I am not being unfriendly, I honestly want to understand the logic of your complaint.

My complain is very simple to understand...

Do you play simulator mode?

Do you follow the battle pass event and battle tasks?

How much time do you invest playing RB to follow the battle pass progression and how much time left to play the sim battle you most enjoy?

Is simple, If you only play sim and don't care about bpass prizes you couldn't understand what I asking for...

Don't think that I'm the only guy that complain that cannot advance in bpass progression doing sim battles.

Answering to your simple "why"... Simply total satisfaction of playerbase (or product consumer if your language is business) ..
What is the final goal of a computer game?

Much or few satisfaction is the reason to start this program every day... all the player post in this forum is to get complete satisfaction when playing this game.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 hours ago, qpranger said:

Ah, but if you look at it the other way, you could point out that Gaijin are failing to sell ‘x’ BPs because of those who would rather play sim.  But maybe they don’t care about those ‘x’ players even if it was all sim players?

I’m in similar position to OP and have been playing tank RB (can’t abide air RB). Although Op WINTER is available in GF sim and I decided to grind some of that once Christmas was over, it still makes sense to play RB where I can double up on the tasks.  Currently I blitz the WINTER tasks on the first day, which means I can play EC on the second day of each ‘star’ or whatever they’re called, along with enough RB tanks to stay ‘on track’ with my BP progress.  Luckily WINTER will be over soon and I should get what I need before that anyway, so I think I can play EC again as a main mode, although a bit of time will still be needed for RB.

This BP is a bit of an experiment for me.  It seems like it could be worth the GEs, but if it takes me from my preferred mode I’d have to think seriously before buying another BP.  If they start another BP season immediately, so that BP is now a permanent feature, I doubt I’d buy it; if there’s a break and we go back to ‘normal’ for a while - so maybe 2 BP seasons per year - then it would be worth considering.  I suspect BP seasons will be the exception and ‘no BP’ will be the norm, due to the number of new vehicles they’d need to have lined up...  then again, perhaps I don’t want to know how much new **** they have planned?

medal

Kinda the same but only because my joystick and controller are both broken and i'm too indecisive to buy a new one. Got the battle pass for the F2G and other stuff  and have been playing rb for a bit to do the event.

The moment i do get a new joystick i'll probably go back to spending most my time in DCS again though. Especially coming back to see that we still don't even have EC7 and they increased repair costs even further (F-4EJ is now at 60k and the F-86 is at 50k WHY). Smh i just have no words.

medal