Russian top tier tanks need a nerf

40 minutes ago, Guilhermefg said:

Guys I cant understand how Russian top tier tanks are the only that have a huge armor in the front and can kill everything.

In what way Russian top tier tanks are "unrealistic"? Whenever I play them, they are rather subpar. 

• Upvote 7
medal

You get killed by a Soviet tank so you think the other side must be too strong?   I reviewed your combat records   Leopard A4  46 battles, 40 deaths, 36 kills and  Leopard A5  31 battles, 29 deaths, 15 kills    It's not about the tanks, it's about you, it's about your bad  skills

Edited by Naga1224
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

17 minutes ago, Naga1224 said:

You get killed by a Soviet tank so you think the other side must be too strong?   I reviewed your combat records   Leopard A4  46 battles, 40 deaths, 36 kills and  Leopard A5  31 battles, 29 deaths, 15 kills    It's not about the tanks, it's about you, it's about your bad  skills

There are like 3 years I dont play with germans top tiers, dont be stupid. See my american card, Its totally diferent

• Haha 2
medal

1 hour ago, DoULiftWaffle said:

In what way Russian top tier tanks are "unrealistic"? Whenever I play them, they are rather subpar. 

Unrealistic because the other countries had like the same armor and in war thunder they think russian tanks were the innovators of the armor. We can started with the armor ERA, the Israelis and Americans were the first to use this kind of armor, and Gaijin put in all russian top tier tanks but we see just the american M60 with it

• Haha 2
medal

Russian tanks are quite historic.
 only nato tanks have a texas size NERF. 
He's checking that the T72 and T90 have 1.10 ERA.
 I mean, for example, they count rubber and air as if it were RHA.
 for example the T72B has 18mm of air and equal to 18mm of steel.
 I think that counting all the material of the chassis of the T72B it is 216MM physical but if you see that armor at 0 degrees of inclination it is equivalent to 240mm effective.
 it really is a huge improvement at 68 degrees. while nato tanks air and rubber have a much lower equivalence. Maybe because the air of the Russians is better because it is Soviet and it is harder.

Captura de pantalla (204).png

Captura de pantalla (205).png

Captura de pantalla (208).png

medal medal

38 minutes ago, Guilhermefg said:

Unrealistic because the other countries had like the same armor and in war thunder they think russian tanks were the innovators of the armor. We can started with the armor ERA, the Israelis and Americans were the first to use this kind of armor, and Gaijin put in all russian top tier tanks but we see just the american M60 with it

ERA armor? Really? They are really only good against chemical rounds, which provide around 500 mm of protection vs 10 mm of protection against KE. Also, you may not remember this, but America and Israel vehicles were the first ones to have ERA equipped in the game. Granted that was... maybe 4-5 years ago so the term power creep popped up. It's nothing new. I suggest you start aiming for the side at the base of the hull. Nice ammo storage those Soviet tanks.

Historically, Russian tanks did not have the best armor protection so they went to the next best thing, which was ERA. It's literally how they keep a Cold War tank with protection of a modern MBT. 

And I looked at your record. The only tank worth noting is the M1128 with 41 battles, 37 deaths, 45 kills. If you think that that is the taste of top tier, boy you are surely mistaken.

Edited by DoULiftWaffle
medal

43 minutes ago, Guilhermefg said:

There are like 3 years I dont play with germans top tiers, dont be stupid. See my american card, Its totally diferent

The United States? Are you kidding? You have no record of M1.  You only have M1128    Battle 41, death 37, kill 45

1 hour ago, r750r said:
Russian tanks are quite historic.
 only nato tanks have a texas size NERF. 
He's checking that the T72 and T90 have 1.10 ERA.
 I mean, for example, they count rubber and air as if it were RHA.
 for example the T72B has 18mm of air and equal to 18mm of steel.
 I think that counting all the material of the chassis of the T72B it is 216MM physical but if you see that armor at 0 degrees of inclination it is equivalent to 240mm effective.
 it really is a huge improvement at 68 degrees. while nato tanks air and rubber have a much lower equivalence. Maybe because the air of the Russians is better because it is Soviet and it is harder.

Captura de pantalla (204).png

Captura de pantalla (205).png

Captura de pantalla (208).png

In game modifiers also reflect differing steel qualities I'm pretty sure. Example the High Hardness Rolled Armor is 1.25x normal RHA. And basic BTK-1 steel (on T-72s) is 1.1x RHA. So it may not be the rubber acting as 1-1 as steel, nor air 1-1 as steel, but the modifiers from the HHRHA and such.

Edited by ColdMatches

18 hours ago, ColdMatches said:

In game modifiers also reflect differing steel qualities I'm pretty sure. Example the High Hardness Rolled Armor is 1.25x normal RHA. And basic BTK-1 steel (on T-72s) is 1.1x RHA. So it may not be the rubber acting as 1-1 as steel, nor air 1-1 as steel, but the modifiers from the HHRHA and such.

but the modern RHA multiplier is only 1.01 Y and HHD is 1.10. Even so,
 the effectiveness does not come out so high. It is the effectiveness that according to them they would have in real life.
 but without respecting the laws of the game. I know Russian RHA steel had a hardness of 310BHN but in the game it is only 1.01 effective.
 Western tanks are less effective than some Shermans. according to gaijin to even things out. Although Russia ignores that law

medal medal

22 hours ago, Guilhermefg said:

Im talking about BRs 8.0+

17 hours ago, Guilhermefg said:

Man ur KD with americans are all a s.h1t, why are u talking about my KD?

Shame on you. I don't know your age but you're obviously not a mature person at all.     Guys I cant understand how Russian top tier tanks are the only that have a huge armor in the front and can kill everything. This is so unrealistic. This is your own words, you don't have any top vehicles except than leopard 2 and your record is ostensibly that you're a bad player but you don't want to face the reality and come to the forum crying for sympathy

Edited by Naga1224

On 03/01/2021 at 10:18, Guilhermefg said:

Guys I cant understand how Russian top tier tanks are the only that have a huge armor in the front and can kill everything. This is so unrealistic.
Gaijin needs to balance the tanks

And ill ask you a question.

Remove that armor, what else does russian tank have over other nation?

Tell me then.

• Upvote 2
medal

23 hours ago, Guilhermefg said:

Im talking about BRs 8.0+

dude, 8.0+ isnt top tier, top tier is 9.7-10.7

1 hour ago, Pookmeister said:

...and how do you propose to "nerf" the Russians? 

make their armor even more useless and let a sherman pen their UFP and turret frontaly from 3km, reduce their alredy carp mobility and they should have apfsds with 100mm pen

16 hours ago, DoULiftWaffle said:

Okay guy, do not twist my words to fit into your narrative. You are a BAD PLAYER. If you cannot see that through that massive hole in your brain because "muh American", go play a different nation. Durrr, everything kills me when I'm in the M1128. Of course it does, because everything can pen you. Everything has no armor. "Durr, I suffer while playing Americans" is not a valid point. Get off of your high horses that "the nation I'm playing is suffering so buff them. Gajin plsssssssss xd" What does our KD matter to you? We're not complaining about Russian bias. 

Git gud.

Hey, tip for you. Learn the weakness of the enemy. If you know that literally every Russian tank has the "best" front armor, why are you trying to go in front of them. Ah yes, learning to flank around is too hard, Gaijin give me M900 for the 105 Abrams.  

you just described every freeab** and nato mains, these were the arguments when "rUsSiAn bIaS" t-80u "stomped" nato teams and all demanded huge nerf on rus mbts or they demanded their own OP vehicles, now they got leo2a6 and what happened? they spawn too much so MM changed, ger vs everything, and what do you see? ger team win most of the time, not the rUs bIaS team, so you see the pattern here? its not one vehicle or nation is overpowered, its that the other nation players are simply carp at top tier and have L2P issue

• Thanks 2
medal medal medal medal medal

18 hours ago, DoULiftWaffle said:

Okay guy, do not twist my words to fit into your narrative. You are a BAD PLAYER. If you cannot see that through that massive hole in your brain because "muh American", go play a different nation. Durrr, everything kills me when I'm in the M1128. Of course it does, because everything can pen you. Everything has no armor. "Durr, I suffer while playing Americans" is not a valid point. Get off of your high horses that "the nation I'm playing is suffering so buff them. Gajin plsssssssss xd" What does our KD matter to you? We're not complaining about Russian bias. 

Git gud.

Hey, tip for you. Learn the weakness of the enemy. If you know that literally every Russian tank has the "best" front armor, why are you trying to go in front of them. Ah yes, learning to flank around is too hard, Gaijin give me M900 for the 105 Abrams.  

Your KD is the worst I saw here and your best tank is a rank 6. You cant say Im bad player

medal

Just now, Guilhermefg said:

Your KD is the worst I saw here and your best tank is a rank 6. You cant say Im bad player

Ok then i will say if for you you aint a good players if you think russian top tier tanks need a nerf!

Ever noticed the huge weakspot that is the Driver Port? yeah guess what all russian tanks have it and you can easily pen it even with rounds like the 105's DM33 not to mention the Leo2A5's 120mm 

As for the M1128 it has one of the best rounds for a 9.0 that is even better then some higher ranked MBT's get, also there is a reason why you should play all nations coz you will eventually learn about their weakspots too and don't rant of on the forums with just a single point of view that is you facing them.

Russia has a very good top tier line up but thats more based on the fact that they effectively wield 4-5 tanks that are competitive vs other Nations 2-3 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Guilhermefg said:

you try to insult him but you know tier 6 is basicly top tier? and wow you have 2 tier 7 vehicle with 72 battles combined, such experience of top tier

also #DoULiftWaffle has a 1.5 K/D while you have 1.4 K/D

medal medal medal medal medal

12 hours ago, Guilhermefg said:

Who says that this is my main account? Maybe I got a second account to just grind through, to relax, and get away from top tier stuff. My point, as well as many others here, still stands. Do not change the subject when this thread has been "Guys I cant understand how Russian top tier tanks are the only that have a huge armor in the front and can kill everything. This is so unrealistic." 

Edited by DoULiftWaffle
medal

7 minutes ago, Laurelix said:

Russian T-72B tanks all overperform in armour category.

Lets keep that thing in it's own dedicated thread, okay?

medal

• 2 weeks later...

I tell you how to nerf the russian tanks, fair and square.

Just make the chance that the components have the same chance to break by a hit as it is for the other nations.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Russian top tier has sub 40% winrate with the exception of T80U, which is still sub 50%, it's like back to the old days.

They've been nerfed hard with the New Power patch bring up DM53, M829A1, M900, and L27A1.

medal