Stop repair timer on airfield spawn?

Quick background: I'm creating single player air missions, and I'm starting the mission from the airfield. I've been using the "initMission" event for this part. From mission start, I've also set the player's properties to include a minimum load of fuel, so that the aircraft flight characteristics aren't as negatively impacted. 

When the mission starts and the player spawns on the airfield, a counter for the refuel / rearm timer immediately begins. This wouldn't normally be an issue, but if the repair timer counts down and the player is refueled / rearmed, it negates the "unitSetProperties" action described before. 

I'm wondering, is there any way to disable this repair / rearm timer, or the repair / rearm at the airfield overall? 

medal

I was able to figure out a solution, so this can be disregarded.

By changing the airfield army to 0 with the "addAirfield" action, no rearmament / refueling will happen when parked on the airstrip.

• Upvote 1
medal

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2020 at 22:41, foil1260 said:

Quick background: I'm creating single player air missions, and I'm starting the mission from the airfield. I've been using the "initMission" event for this part. From mission start, I've also set the player's properties to include a minimum load of fuel, so that the aircraft flight characteristics aren't as negatively impacted. 

When the mission starts and the player spawns on the airfield, a counter for the refuel / rearm timer immediately begins. This wouldn't normally be an issue, but if the repair timer counts down and the player is refueled / rearmed, it negates the "unitSetProperties" action described before. 

I'm wondering, is there any way to disable this repair / rearm timer, or the repair / rearm at the airfield overall? 

There's an action called airfieldSetProperties, try it out, just set all multipliers to 0.

https://wiki.warthunder.com/Triggers

medal medal medal medal