3 Games in a Row without Crashes using Full Cient

Hello Pony51,

This is just an update on how WT has been doing for me on my setup. I'm running on a MBP 2017 (3.3GHz 2-core i5, 16GB DDR3 ram, Radeon RX 580 8GB GPU in a Razer Core X eGPU case, running macOS 11.1 (big sur)). WT version for this report is 2.3.0.60.

Yesterday i re-downloaded the HD graphics files for the full client, mainly to do some decal customization which you cannot do without the full client graphics.

I decided to try out the full client. I first played a complete single user mission (which was crashing on me a few weeks ago), and it completed successfully without crashing. I then played a normal Air AB game and made it all the way through without crashing. Since then, I've played 3 more games without crashing, all with Full Client option "checked".

Not sure if others are seeing the same success I am, but I will say the graphics on full client are certainly sweet to look at and enhance the fun of playing the game. Since the macOS hasn't changed, and my hardware setup is the same, it seems to me something must have changed in the last few WT releases to help (if not fix) the problem macOS users have been having.

I'll be interested to see if others have had any success running full client now.

Best Regards ~ Steve

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, _SlyBoy_ said:

WT version for this report is 2.3.0.60.

Yesterday i re-downloaded the HD graphics files for the full client, mainly to do some decal customization which you cannot do without the full client graphics.

I decided to try out the full client. I first played a complete single user mission (which was crashing on me a few weeks ago), and it completed successfully without crashing. I then played a normal Air AB game and made it all the way through without crashing. Since then, I've played 3 more games without crashing, all with Full Client option "checked".

Thanks.

I jump the cue so others can see.