Jump to content

idk about M900, I have played the IPM1 quite a bit now and the M833 is usually enough, though Leopard 2s can be tough nuts to crack sometimes. M1 Abrams could get M833 though, would be a very welcome addition, in fact idk why it didn't get it when it got added to the IPM1

1 hour ago, BeriY_ said:

Well.. How often are you top tier in 10.0 tho? You get dragged up 99% of the time anyway.

^^^ this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, _TheCrimsonKing_ said:

idk about M900, I have played the IPM1 quite a bit now and the M833 is usually enough, though Leopard 2s can be tough nuts to crack sometimes. M1 Abrams could get M833 though, would be a very welcome addition, in fact idk why it didn't get it when it got added to the IPM1

^^^ this 

because it's fake news

 

only 10.3 gets dragged up 99% of the time. 10.0 does not thanks to 9.0 premium spam.

 

ipm1 should be 10.3 anyway lulz, it's better than type 90 in hands of a good player (current type 90, not old one which was pre-nerf)

Edited by Daffan
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Daffan said:

because it's fake news

 

no it's not, 10.0 does get uptiered most of the time

 

52 minutes ago, Daffan said:

ipm1 should be 10.3 anyway lulz, it's better than type 90 in hands of a good player

idk about that one, Type 90 has very good mobility, and much better firepower than the IPM1, 120mm gun with 481mms of pen and an autoloader with 5s reload. The IPM1 is more survivable though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _TheCrimsonKing_ said:

idk about that one, Type 90 has very good mobility, and much better firepower than the IPM1, 120mm gun with 481mms of pen and an autoloader with 5s reload. The IPM1 is more survivable though

 

ipm1 has 5s reload too. 

 

ipm1 has smoke shot, ess, crew position, crew number x4, 2x fuel tank in front, 3x more safe ammo holding, way better gun handling in depression +3,  elevation +10 and rotation +10/s, way better overall CE protection due to hull size (same turret KE), actual MGs to kill helis in a downtier in .2 seconds  etc

 

oh and that very good mobility on type 90 (+2 pwr)? Abrams is only 2kph slower offroad (53 vs 51) yet has just as good accel and almost 10kph faster reverse because the transmission  is far better.  

 

Where is type 90 better? The shell for sure, 50mm more pen at 60 and 80mm or so at flat, in a down tier this is meaningless and in up tier, both cant pen same cheeks and only very few tanks have UFP changes -- is it worth all the other trade offs? IDK. I spaded all these tanks and I hate Type 90 these days, messing around with the suspension just to shoot is a joke in this game. 

 

It used to have a 540mm pen shell, have no real enemies and a 4s reload, on-top of IPM1 not having M833. 

 

1 hour ago, BeriY_ said:

Nope, the most you get uptiered when playing 9.0 is 9.7 

 

I have spaded every 10.0 in the game... literally spaded 121 and 9040c with high ez KD this week. At least 35% of games are a down tier, 99% of those were on German team :)

 

Sp2KXdN.png

 

 

Edited by Daffan
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BeriY_ said:

Well.. How often are you top tier in 10.0 tho? You get dragged up 99% of the time anyway.

Not really, an M1IP player here, 70% of my matches are downtiers. Also M1IP is fine with M833, M1(105) could use M833 too but meh.

medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daffan said:

because it's fake news

 

only 10.3 gets dragged up 99% of the time. 10.0 does not thanks to 9.0 premium spam.

 

ipm1 should be 10.3 anyway lulz, it's better than type 90 in hands of a good player (current type 90, not old one which was pre-nerf)

I love it when you say "fake news".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...