For those not already nodding their head while making the 'duck face', This is where you run out of a specific type of ammo during a match in a particular vehicle, and you cannot get more, even if you die and respawn.  After the match, you notice in the mods screen a little pack of three red bullets in the box representing that ammo.  You look at the lower right hand corner of the hangar page and, yup, auto purchase of refills is checked.  So back on the mods screen, you click the box for that ammo to do a manual purchase.  A box comes up with a slide bar defaulted to maximum to give the option to buy less than max.  You click on the button to buy and get a pop up that says 'You Cannot Purchase More'.

Sound familiar?

This bug has been ignored and sloughed off for years.  I just did a search and found nothing current.

Most recently, I got it playing the new PzKfz 251/21.  You have to exit the game to get more ammo.  EVERY TIME YOU RUN LOW/OUT.*  It seems to me like it always happens to new vehicles and they eventually 'fix' it.  Somehow.  Yes.

Cue the guy to come along and tell me to kindly submit a bug report.  Yeah, kindly went out years ago on this one, Boudreaux.

* edited to add:  you can also go into test drive and get some ammo that way.

Edited by V45Magna

• 3 weeks later...

Generally speaking once it stops for a particular vehicle it used to never happen again. 

But today the Swede B-18B refused to purchase ammo for a particular ordnance setup (two 600kg bombs + m/49A rockets).

Also new:  I entered test drive as it seemed to always work to replenish/autopurchase ammo.  It only worked for one match at a time, but it worked.  This time nope.

You HAVE TO LEAVE THE GAME and come back to replenish certain ammo when this happens.

I can't tell you how many times I left and then just never bothered to come back.  After giving these guys lots of money, I am disgusted with the developers of this game.

DISGUSTED.