Chieftain Marksman

Playing 9.0 British with chieftain mk10 makes me wish for a nuclear winter, honestly, when you pair up with germans its fun. sure, But if you solo que you're against the radkampfwagon 90 g91 apocalypse which is clearly broken. So you jump into your chieftain marksman to shoot down said G91s... all well and good. 

So How are you supposed to deal with 3 G91 in the air shooting fire and forget skill bombs at you from a mile out when your radar doesn't even work most of the time and the hit indicator is totally useless if the plane wiggles a couple of inches. And on top of that you have a turret the size of Wales with 10-20mm of flat plate which any jet cannon can tear you to shreads. So how is this balanced with the ever increasing CAS spam? :facepalm:

medal medal

• 5 weeks later...

I have it spaded if you wanna shoot aircraft down and still be able to kill tanks you won't unless you have the last two belts dm13 load is ok at taking out light for medium sides and heavy forget it the dm23 belt is where it's at if you are able to sit a on a point and use it you can match the g get rektd pard sorta for that short period until you runout and need to reload the dm23 has the speed need to do it the other rounds are too slow to be effective due to the atgm spam I hate watching the old shooting range vid because it say you have to snipe yea that aged well I fire my rounds what happens they see the slow moving rounds and move out of the way long before they reach them the only kills I get beyond 2km without spray and pray are if someone spawns In a ju 87/slow moving aircraft it's rare but happens more than you think the big problem with the marksmen just like the stormer they don't work like the real word ones if they did then they would be formiadable specially the stormer so yea get the dm23 rounds and point sit is your best bet to kill anything on a regular basis sadly enough just remember it's an air ambusher wait till 2km then fire and hope he doesn't change direction but since the g91 is what you will face mostly you will die from them firing from 2.5 km and beyond I really wish it was better british air and aa both suck at that tier really but as iv learned british is very hard and while any other nation vs it very easy at high tier

medal medal medal medal medal