@gromvoiny, can we get any confirmation as to whether or not the Xbox community is once again being denied access to the packs that are going on sale on the other platforms?

>Follow us to get special offers on PlayStation and Steam.

This line from the webpage under the "Gaijin.net Store Sales" section is extremely concerning.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

10 hours ago, [email protected] said:

@gromvoiny, can we get any confirmation as to whether or not the Xbox community is once again being denied access to the packs that are going on sale on the other platforms?

>Follow us to get special offers on PlayStation and Steam.

This line from the webpage under the "Gaijin.net Store Sales" section is extremely concerning.

Xbox will get separate sales next year.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

17 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Why are you people at Gaijin so dead set on screwing Xbox players at every opportunity? You treat us like trash, give us scraps (if anything) and expect us to praise the ground you walk on.

You people are horrible.

You are aware of the fact that Gaijin has no say when or how sales take place on consoles? I just took a look... atm games like WoT or WoWs also don't have sales on MS Store

17 hours ago, [email protected] said:

You people are horrible.

Stop trolling... or get a PC.

• Confused 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, Singler said:

If you arent going to be constructive, then go away and be a PC elitist scumbag somewhere else.

It is an extremely well established fact that gaijin treats the Xbox community with contempt at the best of times. They have screwed us with the sales every time for the last 2 years culminating in being entirely excluded from the Anniversary sale and now the New Year sale. 

5 hours ago, Singler said:

You are aware of the fact that Gaijin has no say when or how sales take place on consoles?

Quit spouting off that lie that gaijin keeps trying to force feed everyone. Even if that were true (which it isn't), there is absolutly nothing preventing Gaijin from offering the "packs" as GE items from the in-game store as a limited time offer for the duration of the sale.

Edited by [email protected]
Brevity
  • Like 1
medal medal

9 hours ago, Singler said:

I think it makes sense that XBox (& PSN) players are a bit annoyed at the treatment they 'appear' to get and simply telling them to shut up or get a PC is just rude.

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Quit spouting off that lie that gaijin keeps trying to force feed everyone. Even if that were true (which it isn't), there is absolutly nothing preventing Gaijin from offering the "packs" as GE items from the in-game store as a limited time offer for the duration of the sale.

Are you familiar with the terms of Gaijins contract with MS to be on the XBox and their network? Unless you are, I don't think you can say that there is nothing preventing them from offering stuff in their store. You might be aware of the Epic Games Vs Apple lawsuit currently going on, I'm sure MS is similar in that it probably requires all sales go through their store. There is no incentive for Gaijin to alienate XBox (or PSN) players by excluding them from sales or other offers. I'm sure they would prefer to sell the stuff directly to us and make money.

Yes, I play on XBox 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Are you familiar with the terms of Gaijins contract with MS to be on the XBox and their network? Unless you are, I don't think you can say that there is nothing preventing them from offering stuff in their store.

Except the fact that MS has explicitly stated that Gaijin was "incorrectly representing" the situation and that MS was not preventing Gaijin from doing anything.

Edited by [email protected]
Typo
medal medal