Maintenance%20(21).jpg

Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:

• Re.2005 serie 0 - issues with armour element materials have been fixed.
  • Pe-8 - twin icon of the 250 kg bombs has been removed from the mounted weaponry menu.
  • F2G-1 - machine gun ammo belts have been changed to post-war, post-WWII ammo has been added.
  •  A.109EOA-2 - camera position in zoom mode has been fixed.
  • A32A - radar warning system has been added.
  • G.91 R/4 (Italy, Germany) - new weapon presets with an option of carrying 4 guided air-to-surface missiles and the relevant combination of  bombs have been added. Using such presets will mean that two offensive machine guns from the left side of the fuselage will be removed. 
  • MiG-21MF, MiG-21SMT  - roll and pitch stabilization modes have been added for full control mode. MiG-21MF, MiG-21SMT, MiG-21PFM - rudder efficiency has been increased at high speed.

Sound

• The volume of the firework fountain sounds in the hanger has been significantly reduced to a more reasonable level .
  • The volume and frequency of components on allied/enemy ground vehicle engine sounds will now change depending on the distance, they are now easier to distinguish from other sounds.
  • The priority of the artillery burst sounds has been changed so that they overlap the sound picture minimally as possible.
  • A bug where the sound of fire of an enemy/allied aircraft located near the player might be heard in the cockpit has been fixed.
  • Sound mod compatibility mode has been enabled where rapid-fire gun shots are created as pre-recorded loops.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, _Condottiero_ said:

Nice! Now rework R/3 and add new loadouts for Pre-serie, R/1 and YS)

Dunno why R/3 wasn't included in the same patch

I know your sources for the R/1 but not the pre-serie nor YS sources can you link the discussion?

Still hoping that they'll correct the étendard AS-30+ aim 9B one day

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, JustWill said:

You didn't need to adjust this holiday hanger, you just need to drop it, get rid of it. We log into our favorite games to escape the lousy holidays, only to find a bunch of holiday nonsense garages and graphics. Blah, just get rid of it all.

If you do not like the Holiday Hangar, you are free to download and use one of many fantastic custom hangars made by our community and uploaded on live.warthunder.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Stona said:

If you do not like the Holiday Hangar, you are free to download and use one of many fantastic custom hangars made by our community and uploaded on live.warthunder.com

Although I don't agree with him about the hanger this isn't an option for console players that share the same sentiment

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Nicolaser said:

Dunno why R/3 wasn't included in the same patch

I know your sources for the R/1 but not the pre-serie nor YS sources can you link the discussion?

Still hoping that they'll correct the étendard AS-30+ aim 9B one day

For Pre-serie and R/1(They should share similar loadouts like 12*3-inch or 6×5-inch HVARs, also they can use Nords, but as it's not clear if they were in service in the Italian Air Force or not, it's up to devs to give them 2×AS-20 or not):

They can also add R/1B:

For YS and Y(Zuni and similar rockets: Breda and Simpress): 

Zuni.png.01b2ef271060903dbb5a8c86090b2a9

unknow2n.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stona said:

• MiG-21MF, MiG-21SMT  - roll and pitch stabilization modes have been added for full control mode. MiG-21MF, MiG-21SMT, MiG-21PFM - rudder efficiency has been increased at high speed.

Hi @Smin1080p - seems it's wrong translation, as datamine shows it's not about rudder, which stay unchanged, but about the elevator ("ElevatorsEffectiveSpeed"):

2.3.0.34 → 2.3.0.35 changes:

• MiG-21F-13 – effective elevator speed: 850.005 → 900.005 km/h.
  • MiG-21PFM – effective elevator speed: 850.005 → 900.005 km/h, airbrake drag lowered, received its cockpit.
  • MiG-21MF, MiG-21SMT – effective elevator speed: 850.005 → 950.005 km/h, instructor changes.
  • MiG-21bis – effective elevator speed: 900.005 → 950.005 km/h.

Raw changes: https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/compare/2.3.0.34..2.3.0.35

More about it: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/510323-mig-21s-flight-model-changes/

Edited by Einherjer1979
medal medal medal medal medal

Massive lags in Ground Forces! It feels like you playing with 5 fps! 

Gamebreaking Keyboardbug still not fixed or back in the game !!

Edited by KEQING
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

nice to see the F2G-1 getting the proper belts (there are others like the Tigercat and the late model P-38s still using questionable belts, but that's a lesser concern for now). It's still missing around 300hp, but we're getting somewhere

edit: it seems that's supposedly also been fixed, although it's not in the notes. very nice

medal medal medal medal medal

21 hours ago, _Condottiero_ said:

For Pre-serie and R/1(They should share similar loadouts like 12*3-inch or 6×5-inch HVARs, also they can use Nords, but as it's not clear if they were in service in the Italian Air Force or not, it's up to devs to give them 2×AS-20 or not):

They can also add R/1B:

unknow2n.png

Ok

Also time to bug report again: g 91 R/4 kept the 4 gun + 2 AS/AA-20

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 23/12/2020 at 10:34, _Condottiero_ said:

They can also add R/1B:

unknow2n.png

Wait. The G91 with nords is not the R/1 represented in game but another version that should be added (B version)

About the YS i think is better ad a normal G91Y for having a new plane with the 2" and 5" rockets.

3 hours ago, BlueBeta said:

Wait. The G91 with nords is not the R/1 represented in game but another version that should be added (B version)

About the YS i think is better ad a normal G91Y for having a new plane with the 2" and 5" rockets.

But in the demonstration video it looks like Pre-serie has been shown with Nords. I know that according to the document shared by yourself R/1B could be equipped with lighter version of AS.30. However I haven't seen any evidence that AS.20 is possible only for R/1B.

You know that I'm all for more vehicles including variants, for me it would be much better to see both R/1B and Y as separated planes.

Still R/1 and Pre-serie should get their hvars as it can help a lot with the grind and become an alternative to bombs and mouses.

Also probably many players won't agree but I think it's also better to separate F-104S in interceptor and fighter-bomber configurations.

PS Did the original G.91Y have CCIP?

Hi. Quick feedback regarding to sounds. (Tanks only)

I see some improvement when it comes to engines. I can finally hear them soon enough so I can prepare for confrontation and I also like how sounds change with distance.

When it comes to cannons and machine guns, I dont like them in general. The biggest issue I have with them is too small diversity, they sound too similar. Next thing, inside shooting. Sounds from main cannons are simply awful to me.

Machine guns: some are ok, some are trash. To be exact, german 7.62 MG3A1 is terrible for example. On the other hand, russian 14.5mm sounds fine.

General sound balance: decent. Much better than some patches ago when I couldn't hear breaking fence or tank right behind me.

All in all, there is still a lot to improve but I am glad you keep upgrading this significant part of the game.

medal medal medal

On 23/12/2020 at 03:12, Stona said:

Where would I find those...I scanned the various headers in wt live and searched but found nothing...

medal

On 25/12/2020 at 17:57, HochgeborenKlown said:

Where would I find those...I scanned the various headers in wt live and searched but found nothing...

Example

In post you can see hashtags used by creators.

On 25/12/2020 at 02:11, _Condottiero_ said:

But in the demonstration video it looks like Pre-serie has been shown with Nords. I know that according to the document shared by yourself R/1B could be equipped with lighter version of AS.30.

Showned for display is a thing,really carried is another one. The pre-serie hadn't any electronic parts for the inslallation of the AS missiles. This was only tested and avaible on R/1B

• Like 1

On 02/01/2021 at 09:03, BlueBeta said:

Showned for display is a thing,really carried is another one. The pre-serie hadn't any electronic parts for the inslallation of the AS missiles. This was only tested and avaible on R/1B

The difference between the G.91 R/1 and R/1B are largely inconsequential to War Thunder.  To quote Airvectors: 

"The 26 G.91R/1 machines obtained by the AMI were followed by a batch of 25 "G.91R/1A" machines with modestly refined avionics, such as a UHF radio, and then by 50 "G.91R/1B" aircraft with a reinforced airframe, tubeless tires, stronger brakes, and a shell collector system."

There is no reason to include an R/1B in the game.  Simply improve the structural integrity of the Airframe on the R/1.  There are already plenty of "Ginas" in the game.  This is done on tanks like the Type 74 (it's an amalgamation of Type 74 variants) and aircraft like the F-84F (there were key diferences in block production but they just gave us the last block of production variant (better engine, stabilators, drag chute)).  I don't think this requires a whole new aircraft.

Ultimately the point is that Italy unnecessarily has no PGMs in its regular tech tree.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal