Looking for a Squadron

Hello fellow internet people, I'm looking for a squadron to roll with to do the shooty things and stuff. I've been playing on and off since 2014 and I'm currently 8.3 Ground and 9.7 Air on the British tree. My line-up is mainly the Sho't Kal Dalet & Meteor F Mk.8 Reaper for that sweet sweet premium bonus since high tier grind is killing my SL balance and RP gain.

• Type of squadron you're looking for Casual to Competitive - Any will do
  • Modes you play RB with the occasional SB match
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most Ground & Air
  • Preferred nations UK
  • Preferred game servers EU
  • Your age 18
  • Preferred language English
  • Preferred controller type Mouse & Keyboard in RB. Joystick in Air SB
  • Timezone / available playing times GMT +0 Available pretty much anytime of the day.
  • Preferred communication platform Fine with any.

Welcome To The 2nd Pacific Squadron

https://discord.gg/U9QJ9Dm
What is The 2nd Pacific Squadron?
We are a Casual RB squadron with the only requirement is 500 activity for the squadron rp and we do squadron battles every so often. In our discord, we have tons of channels for you to use. And Have a Friendly atmosphere.

OIP.png

medal

Welcome to 5th Panzer Division Wiking =WKG= We are a squadron of people looking to have fun in War Thunder, you don't need to be a die-hard player to join us. As long as you have a good attitude and are willing to play with others, then we're the squadron for you! We currently have members from all around the world such as; EU, US and AU. We hold daily squadron battles and most of our members participate in World War mode. Requirements: 200 minimum personal squadron rating (very easy to get), Min BR: 5.0. Axis or allies and be at least 16 years old, Discord:  https://discord.gg/wPaJDh6 (mic required) Activity: At least once a week. Once you join our discord you are required to fill out our small form of a couple easy questions so we can do our official recruitment/introduction talk to let you join our ranks.  We hope to see you in-game!

medal

Greetings! If you are interested in a large clan may I interest you in AOD?

AODLogoHD.png  

Angels of Death - [AOD]

Have you ever wanted to be a part of a large, active, global gaming community? 

AOD is a large, international, multi-gaming community with 20+ years of gaming success under our belts and 2900+ dedicated members across the globe. We currently support 15 different games, click here to view them.

We are a well-established, well-organized gaming community and we greet all players with a warm welcome.

War thunder division of AOD:

- 300+ members in the war thunder division of AOD

- New to the game? We have many experienced players including level 100's who can help you out.

- We cover all aspects of the game; planes, tanks and ships

- Feeling competitive? We play squadron battles and have finished in the top 100 several times (not required to participate in).

Requirements:

- Age 16 or older

- Have a working microphone

- Level 8 or higher in-game

- Active with a good attitude

- Be on our TeamSpeak server while playing

How to apply:

Step 1 - Visit our website www.clanAOD.net .

Step 2 - Click the apply button to make your profile (or click here) .

- Please make your profile name match your in-game name.

Step 3 - After you made your AOD profile; click the apply here and select war thunder to submit an application to the war thunder division of the AOD (or click here) .

Feel free to join our discord:

https://discord.gg/clanaod

medal medal medal medal medal

Hello Titan

I think you would like our squadron, The Lucky Few. We are a casual squadron with an emphasis on the community part of gaming. We have a friendly and fun environment to play games in. 

We have players from all around the world, many of whom have been in the game since the beginning. We are using Teamspeak for communications.

Seeing that you also have a joystick, I´d mention also that our members also play DCS among many other games we play in a more organized manner (7 Days to Die, WoWS among others)

If you have questions, feel free to message me, or join us on our TS server (213.104.156.20:9998).

Good luck hunting!
Ovinus

medal medal

We are a community from all over the globe that come together to play... and to win.

Sign up to our in-game squadron too and get earning extra bonuses, H1DE is open to all, we don't put level caps and restrictions on our members.

Don't just play War Thunder? We also have community's playing

Rainbow Six: Siege

Escape From Tarkov

Destiny

Call of Duty

Valorant

World of Warcraft

League of Legends

....and more sub categories!

What are you waiting for? We will see you on the battlefield......

http://discord.gg/hideaways

medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

We are a Competitive RB Squadron that welcomes Veteran and New Players alike. 
Military Welcome and Encouraged to join. 
We employ Military callouts and "O'clocks" to communicate in battle (NO THIS IS NOT A MILSIM)
APPLY TO https://discord.gg/xAejAz3
***DISCLAIMER***
If you have A Bedtime, B1tching Parents, B1tching Girlfriend, B1tching Wife, Dogs Barking, Babies Crying, or any other hindering contributing factors that would degrade your playability or communication it probably wont work

1. Be 18+ unless I audit you. 
2. Speak English even if it’s a second language. 
3. Have a “Headset” with a built in mic. Not a table mic, Not a phone, Not air pods. (XBOX players I'll work something out) 
4. Be in the Discord because It’s what we use for voice coms. 
5. Play the game. A minimum of 3 times per week. Regardless of current battle rating. 
6. Unlock the “R3T20” SPAA 4.0br for Italy and play it. Because it’s highly versatile and allows new players to compete up to 8.0br while contributing.
WelcomeToTheGunclub

medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

Hi TitanField

We are a casual and cometitive squadron with the competitive side (squadron battles, WWM) being completely voluntary.

We play all game modes and types, however RB in ground and air is by far the most popular. Second to that is SB, some members play AB from time to time too.

We are based in the EU but have members around the world in and around the US tz.
We have members of all BR's and skill levels, obviously people are inevitably grinding towards that specific, plane, tank or ship but most members are happy to drop down BR's/ switch nation where necessary to squad up with other members as its more enjoyable gameplay, but after all thats what being in a squadron is about!
If Solo gaming is your thing or the majority of what you do this is not the right Squadron for you.

We use discord for our community and our comms speaking English only, please pop by and check us out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YUTBU] (Yeet Us To Beat Us) has arrived and is now looking for people like you to join our ranks and create something great.

[YUTBU] is looking for competitive players to fill out our ranks. We will be looking to compete in Squadron Battles in the coming seasons and make a name for all our members. Competitive play is not a constant requirement as we have members that are not interested in that side of War Thunder and just want to hang out with like minded people and blow up vehicles legally.

What we offer:

• An active community of both competitive and casual members. Members on daily and always looking to squad up with people.
  • Years of experience dating back to the early days of War Thunder.
  • Friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
  • All B.R ranges available for both Ground and Air, with Naval progressing steadily.
  • Regular Squadron events to break up the grind.
  • Discord Server to mingle and communicate https://discord.gg/GZEbRSw
  • We are a team based Squadron with a focus on on getting members into squads to play together.

What we require from you:

• 18+ as a minimal age (this can be negotiable dependent on maturity).
  • Active on Discord and wiling to squad up while on War Thunder.
  • Able to respect others backgrounds and opinions.
  • Discord and a fully working Mic.
  • Willingness to join or create squads on a regular basis with other Squadron Members.
  • If Solo gaming is your thing or the majority of what you do this is not the right Squadron for you.

Whether it is climbing the ranks and making a name for yourself to be feared throughout the War Thunder community or just looking to enjoy yourself while destroying armoured vehicles legally with other like minded people, [YUTBU] would love to welcome you to the family. Feel free to visit our Discord to have a chat and look around. There will always be someone available to answer any questions.

See you on the battlefield o7

Commander of [YUTBU]
Br3akspear

Annotation_2020-02-05_221643(2).png.1ffa

medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...

Hey, TitanField

You might be interested in joining TAW, we're an international community with roughly half our members in Europe, we play both planes and tanks mostly in RB but we do also have some arcade and sim players. We have people on playing the game pretty much every evening and we regularly hold fun events for our members.

If you are interested in joining you can sign up here:  https://taw.net/themes/taw/user/application.aspx . If you have any questions or want more information feel free to contact me on discord @ThaEazy#7195 or send me an email at [email protected] You can also check out our discord server https://discord.gg/vmzUAapz , our recruitment thread  https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/411236-the-art-of-warfare-taw-is-looking-for-you/  or our website  https://taw.net/ .

I hope to hear from you soon.

medal medal